Worst Movies Ever

I hated 'Malibu's Most Wanted'. it looked funny from the previews, but it was really stupid!
Oh, I didn't like 'Bring It On Again' either. The first one was so much better.

sydney565 said:
I hated 'Malibu's Most Wanted'.  it looked funny from the previews, but it was really stupid! 
Oh, I didn't like 'Bring It On Again' either.  The first one was so much better.
[post="1016944"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Haha...even the title sounds stupid. Bring it on again..hehe..

Krazed said:
In Ghost Ship the best part happens in like the first five minutes of the movie.  Other than that it sucked big time.

:ninja:
[post="36907"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, the first few minutes were the best part.

Other movies that sucked:
- Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. (I couldn't even finish watching it, it was so horrible.)
- One Hour Photo
- Mr. Deeds

quietgirl27012 said:
a retelling of Conrad's HEart of Darkness, the worst novel I have ever read.
[post="37428"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:eek:fftopic: If that's the worst novel you've ever read, then you're lucky . . . at least it was short! :lol: ;)

COMMANDO - an Arnie movie from the mid-80s. My father had it on video in the 80s, and we have had it in the house ever since. My brother bought it on DVD. We watch it every few weeks because it is so bad you can pick out about ten new mistakes or plot holes every time you watch!!
They have this bit where he blows up some buildings, and instead of using stunt guys they have dummies propped up on poles!!

THE NUTTY PROFESSOR (and I'm sure the sequel is at least as bad. I only saw the first one because somebody paid for me).

All of the AIRPORT movies from the 70s and early 80s.

The CADDYSHACK movies.

INSPECTOR GADGET - why ruin a fantastic cartoon like that?!

for me a really bad movie was
--Maid in Manhattan

that was just so off i guess and i can remember it was so bad was because when i was watching it i kept wanting it to be over so badly i wouldnt stop whining to my friends and eventually we just left...so that SUCKED!!

Victoria King said:
i hated groundhog day and most adam sandler movies and ones like those.
[post="37036"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:thud: blasphemy against the holy name of Bill Murray! :eek: My dad would have you committed for it -- it's his favorite movie! ;)

I hate everything Adam Sandler does, and basically any attempt at juvenile and really obvious comedy. If a primary school kid can get the jokes, I guarantee you I won't be laughing at them.

berry_kyoote_spy88 said:
--Maid in Manhattan

that was just so off i guess and i can remember it was so bad was because when i was watching it i kept wanting it to be over so badly i wouldnt stop whining to my friends and eventually we just left...so that SUCKED!!
[post="1018790"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ugh! :eek:fftopic: I hate ALL of JLO's movies! I also didn't like Daredevil, The Hulk, Cruel Intentions 2, Confessions of Teen Drama Queen *yawns* BORING!, Bring it On Again, 13 Ghosts and Ghost Ship...Those movies sucked big -_- Also I didn't really like Van Helsing...at all -_-

berry_kyoote_spy88 said:
--Maid in Manhattan

[post="1018790"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I didn't like that movie too, but I love the song!!!

OK, I hate hate HATE the Swan Princess. The kids I nanny for are obsessed with it, but this piece of filth has cheesy music, flat animation, and insipid characters. Every time I watch it I feel my soul being sucked away. I thought it was bad when they watched SpyKids 3-D all the time because the dumb glasses gave me a headache, but Swan Princess is MUCH worse!

As for adult movies, Hollywood Homicide is really terrible, even though Harrison Ford and Josh Hartnett are both good looking.

xinli11 said:
Freddy vs Jason. 

I mean come on..what's that all about?
[post="1023004"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I actually saw this in theater and yes it sucked. At least it made me smart enough not to go see Alien vs. Predator, which I heard was equally bad.

Back