You Can't Stop Destiny

She shoulda told him whislt she had the chance. Bleag (you like my descriptive word?) Julian.
Anywayz thanx for updating, it was a lovely suprise. lol

Anji

Oh, you did not just put the three of them in the same room at the same time. This is going to get ugly.
Thanks for the PM

“A friend… introduced us. She’s been helping me with the gardens outback.” Michael lied, as his heart broke in two. He looked up to see Sydney about to burst into tears and almost was glad she was. “Would you like to join us?” he asked her through gritted teeth. Slowly she nodded her head and sat at the empty chair.

In the words of the great Bridget Jones, Oh, holy f***

:smiley:

That is Gweer's review. Did you enjoy my review? If you did, press one, if you didn't press two, if you would like to leave some constructive criticisim for Gweer, press three.

freaky said:
first? I love ur long updates!
OMG!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (in a monica geller kind of voice)
T..they were supose 2 elope and now.... :cry:
I hope julian wont notice that they r lovers....
and thats evil :devil: - having a cliffy like that...and...um...Fix it!!!!
[post="1417726"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
fix? oh it will all be fixed, but that all depends on what you define the word "fixed" to be

any sarkney shippers out here?

:angelic:

cai before you kill me GO READ THE SUMMARY! :lol:

i said:
[post="1417733"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
NUTELLA!! we have normal people in da house! YO YO YO YO!!! :woot:

vaughnsgurl4lf said:
noooooooooooo everything is going wrong!!!!
[post="1417842"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
oh yes it is and you know we love it ^_^

shotput25ash said:
yes..EVERYTHING is going wrong...but, I will tell you - much, MUCH worse can occur *pokes out tongue*
[post="1417929"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
amen to that people, AMEN TO THAT

LaurenRachael said:
*glares*

I don't like you anymore. <_< *pours the rest of animal crackers in mouth*

Great chapter, even though it was EVIL! EVIL, I tell you!

Loved it, and now I'm off to poke Juju. Why not start early? Hee.

More soon! :angelic:

:shock: Lauren
[post="1418073"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
don't poke me missy
you know you loved the chappy
and HEY gimme some animal cwackers :poke:

Sweet-yet-sour said:
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[post="1418299"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
OH YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anji_alias said:
She shoulda told him whislt she had the chance. Bleag (you like my descriptive word?) Julian.
Anywayz thanx for updating, it was a lovely suprise. lol

Anji
[post="1418314"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
bleag is a bewwy cool word anji-wanji ^_^
and yes you're right she should have.... but where's the fun in that? :angelic:

Nancy O said:
Oh, you did not just put the three of them in the same room at the same time.  This is going to get ugly.
Thanks for the PM
[post="1418387"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
it sure is ^_^ you can be sure on that one

ASIOagent said:
In the words of the great Bridget Jones, Oh, holy f***

:smiley:

That is Gweer's review. Did you enjoy my review? If you did, press one, if you didn't press two, if you would like to leave some constructive criticisim for Gweer, press three.
[post="1418715"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
*promptly presses one a few million billion times*

bwidget jones :notworthy:

thanks all of you guys so much and i bet you can't wait till the next chapter ^_^

luv juju :harp:

:thud:

And that's about all the evilness I can take from you two...

*chases Ash and JuJu down the road with a pitchfork*

ARRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

:o_O:

Do you know how frustratingly frustrating this is for me?! Poor wittle Cai... You're giving her a heart problem at such a young age! :cry: *sniff* *pats myself on the back*

But oh my GOD! Putting aside this heart problem that you two are gonna give me... I have sO many things to say, and I have to say them quickly, before mummy kicks me off to go to bed...

First of all, I am SO happy that you've finally updated this!! :woot: It's been aaaages since we've last gotten an update... Not that I'm complaining, because I'm willing to wait as long as I need to for one of your fabulous updates! :D

Second of all... I'm freaking myself out. If you must know why... I actually remembered what was happening in this fic. Ask JuJu, she'll tell you about my lack of memory :rolleyes: But dude... Do you know how RARE that is, for me to remember?!?! *hops excitedly*

Anyway, back to the fic. I keep wandering off this track...

YOU RUINED THEIR ELOPING!!!!!

*shakes fist*

ASH! That was so evil! :cry: They were going to elope, and get married, and move to France, and have these little adorable squirts with little adorable dimples! *bawls* And now we don't get our SpyBabies!

Grr... What kind of weirdo bumps into someone in the street, and to make up for it, they treat the bumpee to dinner? :blink: Or tea... Whatever :rolleyes: But Vaughnie?! Why'd you do that for!??! You ruined the whole SpyBabiesWithSpyDimples plan! :cry: All cos you wanted to have tea with Julian Sark... Vaughn, are you gay? :eyebrow: *ahem* Sorry. Random question. I just thought... Actually, never mind :P Who knows how long I'll be here for if I keep babbling...

All in all though... Fantabulous update, and JuJu... It's your turn, so you had better update soon!! :D

Cai
x

JuJu, you dont want Laurs animal cwackers!
THEYRE EVIL!
POISON!!
BAAD CWACKERS!!!!
*gets out blow horn*
PUT DOWN THE CWACKRE BOX!!!
STEP AWAY FROM THE CWACKERS!!!

*slowly puts up hands in surrender and places cwackers on the gwound*

*takes a step back*

*stares fearfully at officer ashee*

:Ph34r:

awww cai and jess thank you!! lmao cai vaughn isn't gay :rolleyes: and well done on remembering *picks self up off the floor* that's a rare thing to happen ^_^

*stares in horror at the cheese cwackers I was just eating*

Um... It's just cwackers shaped as animals, right? :Ph34r:

Laur was eating the CWAPPY CWACKERS!!!
Theyre the kind that come in the bag, with all the blue and green stripes - theyre EVIL!!!!
ONLY the kind that come in the little red zoo boxes are eatable *nods*
Good job JuJu *nods*

OMG ok wow I dont even know where to start...I'm addicted to this fic...it is sooooo aweosome!! lol and booo I want Michael and Syd to get married!! hahaha can I please get a pm when you update??? hehehe
~Katrina

*cough*update*cough
ooooo, i have a great idea! why don't u update!
you know ash, what would be really cool is if you updated!
updates r fun *sings while banging drums like dezi arnez baaaaaaabaaaaaloooooooooooooo*
i like updates

now, weren't those all just the most subtle hints u've ever recieved??
xoxo, ~L

*stares at lauren, totally lost*

laur, are you trying to say something to us?

*scratches head*

:confused:

ashee, is she trying to say something?

:whistle:

just reviving this thread... and wanted to announce that I am about to start the next chapter

yes, you may all go back to sleep now :lol:

Back