Your personality

Kara

eternally nostalgic
Got this in an email, thought mine described me pretty well but not everything was right... I'm born in November:

NOVEMBER: Has a lot of ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinks forward. Unique and brilliant. Extraordinary ideas. Sharp thinking. Fine and strong clairvoyance. Can become good doctors. Dynamic personality. Secretive. Inquisitive. Knows how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative but amiable. Brave and generous. Patient. Stubborn and hard-hearted. If there is a will, there is a way. Determined. Hardly becomes angry, unless provoked. Loves to be alone. Thinks differently from others. Sharp-minded. Motivates oneself. Does not appreciates praises. High-spirited. Well-built and tough. Deep love and emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hard-working. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest and keeps secrets. Not able to control emotions. Unpredictable.

Anyways, pick your birth month and see if it describes you! ^_^

JANUARY: Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses. Likes to criticize. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant toillnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very Stubborn and money cautious.

FEBRUARY: Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Temperamental. Quiet, shy andhumble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Showing anger easily. Dislike unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spend thrift. Learns to show emotions.

MARCH: Attractive personality. Affectionate. Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decor's. Musically talented. Loves special things. Moody.

APRIL: Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves peoples' problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving. Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest.

MAY: Stubborn and hardhearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislikes being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Spend thrift.

JUNE: Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make
friends. Abiding. Able to show character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.

JULY: Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about peoples' feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Ca
friends. Likes to be quiet. Homely person. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt.

AUGUST: Loves to joke. Attractive. Suave and caring. Brave andfearless. Firm and has leadership qualities. Knows how to console others. Too generous and egoistic. Takes high pride of oneself. Thirsty for praises. Extraordinary spirit. Easily angered. Angry when provoked. Easily jealous. Observant. Careful and cautious. Thinks quickly. Independent thoughts. Loves to lead and to be led. Loves to dream. Talented in art, music and defense. Sensitive but not petty. Poor resistance against illnesses. Learns to relax. Hasty and trusty. Romantic. Loving and caring. Loves to make friends.

SEPTEMBER: Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Trustworthy, loyal and honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves sports, leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.

OCTOBER: Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to take things at the center. Attractive and suave. Inner and physical beauty. Does not lie or pretend. Sympathetic. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. Soft-spoken, loving and caring. Romantic.Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spend thrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves children.

DECEMBER: Loyal and generous. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egoistic. Takes high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical.

Kara said:
MARCH: Attractive personality. Affectionate. Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decor's. Musically talented. Loves special things. Moody.
i was born in march, and some of this does describe me...i doubt my personality is attractive tho . :D i am kinda shy and reserved unless i know a person pretty well, i am secretive (just ask my friends :smiley: ), i'm pretty honest, if you ask me to tell you the absolute truth, i will (thats what my best guy friend asked me...cuz i liked this other guy in our group, and he liked me, which i asked him to answer truthfully), i'd be more generous if i had more money!hint, hint :P i definitly get angry easily, i just control my temper. i'm trustworthy, and if someone's nice to me, i'll be nice to them...i'm not really ovservant, but i do like revenge *cackles evily* i do dream and fantize a lot, i like music too (i've played 2 instruments). and people tell me i'm moody sometimes, so this is pretty acurate for me!

JUNE: Thinks far with vision. huh?
Easily influenced by kindness. yep
Polite and soft-spoken. NOPE!
Having lots of ideas. yep
Sensitive. ya kinda
Active mind. YEP
Hesitating, tends to delay. uhhhhhh.....YA
Choosy and always wants the best. nope
Temperamental. nope thats my dad
Funny and humorous. AM I I THINK SO
Loves to joke. YEP ask milo han s-man and the such
Good debating skills. um maybe?
Talkative. YEP!
Daydreamer. i wanna act that's a check niner
Friendly. yep maybe someimes too friendly lol ;)
Knows how to make friends. yep
Abiding. huh what's that mean...
Able to show character. huh?
Easily hurt. yep
Prone to gettingcolds. NO WAY!
Loves to dress up.NOPE hell no
Easily bored.yep
Fussy. kinda
Seldom shows emotions. nope i cry when i want to
Takes time to recover when hurt. sometimes
Brand conscious. nope
Executive. huh?
Stubborn. kinda

all done

JANUARY:
Ambitious and serious.
Yeppers!

Loves to teach and be taught.
OH YEAH!

Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses.
Umm.. sorta....

Likes to criticize.
Creative criticizim

Hardworking and productive.
YEP!!!!!

Smart, neat and organized.
YES ERO! except my desk when im working...

Sensitive and has deep thoughts.
Uh huh!

Knows how to make others happy.
Thats a big yes!

Quiet unless excited or tensed.
Excatly me...

Rather reserved.
Depends who im with

Highly attentive.
Of course

Resistant toillnesses but prone to colds.
What?!

Romantic but has difficulties expressing love.
No siree... i totallnyexpress love... it think..

Loves children.
Yes...

Loyal.
mmm hhmmm...

Has great social abilities yet easily jealous.
not exactly....

Very Stubborn and money cautious.
Sotra.....

so sorta decribes me....

OCTOBER: Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to take things at the center. Attractive and suave. Inner and physical beauty. Does not lie or pretend. Sympathetic. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. Soft-spoken, loving and caring. Romantic.Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spend thrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves children.

moi like kids? nah...softspoken? a ha ha....funny....emotional...maybe...sometimes but i dont shot it...romantic?...mmm...not really...doesnt lie and pretend.. thats a def not...i dont like people knowin the real me...opionionated..yah def...loves those who lovve me...big yuppers....easliy hurt...um...yeah but i dont let others know...sympatheic? hah! things happen poeple~!!!!! get over it! lovin and carin?...err....depends on the person...Strong clairvoyance? wtf? iono hwat that is....touvhyt and easily jealous....yeah...concered bout certain people spend thrift? nah...i save for the things i want....easily influuenced? no no no no NO!..htis thing is kinda accurate...kinda

wow....that sums me up pretty good.....for the most part

It's kind of weird, isn't it? Anyways, let's go into depth...

NOVEMBER:
Has a lot of ideas. For sure.
Difficult to fathom. Yes, I'm quite complex
Thinks forward. Yep
Unique and brilliant. I'm unique, I don't know about brilliant. Haha, I suppose. ;)
Extraordinary ideas. Well... :blush:
Sharp thinking. (y)
Fine and strong clairvoyance. Umm...
Can become good doctors. I like the sound of this one!
Dynamic personality. Very dynamic
Secretive. Oh yea
Inquisitive. Very
Knows how to dig secrets. I can get a secret out of anyone
Always thinking. Always.
Less talkative but amiable. Sometimes
Brave and generous. I don't know on this one... I don't think I'm brave...
Patient. not at all
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Very much so
If there is a will, there is a way. Yes, there is
Determined. VERY determined
Hardly becomes angry, unless provoked. For the most part
Loves to be alone. It's weird but I love being alone.
Thinks differently from others. Yep
Sharp-minded. I spose
Motivates oneself. Yes
Does not appreciates praises. Ok, I love being praised. Everyone does.
High-spirited. :D
Well-built and tough. Well built? No.... Tough? yes.
Deep love and emotions. Yes
Romantic. *sigh*
Uncertain in relationships. I really don't know, I've never been in a real one...
Homely. Ok, that's just mean. I'm not competely unfortunate looking. :lol:
Hard-working. Very.
High abilities. Yep
Trustworthy. Yes
Honest and keeps secrets. Oh, always. ;)
Not able to control emotions. Sometimes I have trouble...
Unpredictable. VERY

DECEMBER:

Loyal and generous. I try my hardest.

Patriotic. Um to the United States? i guess but uhhhhh... well :lol: I hate the president....

Active in games and interactions. Puah.

Impatient and hasty. <---yes yes yes :lol: Ambitious. <----if i really want it.

Influential in organizations. :blink:

Fun to be with. Do you guys think so? I don't know...

Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved.

Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Urgh... i think so. 'specially short tempered

Not egoistic. Takes high pride in oneself. Not all all -_-

Hates restrictions. GAH YES>>> HATE IT!

Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. WEEEEEEEE.... un-huh. sure do!

Logical. :blink: really? well...

march, 65%
i'm definatly not moody, like attention, dream or is easily angered . i'm soo layed back
rest of it seems alright, pretty close

MAY:

Stubborn and hardhearted. --> yeah, I've been told I'm pretty stubborn.
Strong-willed and highly motivated. --> strong-willed, yes. Highly motivated, sometimes
Sharp thoughts. --> well, I'm sure my thoughts would be sharper if I got more sleep :lol:
Easily angered. --> sometimes, yeah
Attracts others and loves attention. --> actually, people usually ignore me and i'm okay with that.
Deep feelings. --> usually, yes
Beautiful physically and mentally. --> ... right
Firm Standpoint. --> yes.
Needs no motivation. --> doesn't that contrast with the "strong-willed and highly motivated"? I guess most of my motivation comes from within. I don't like other people pushing me
Easily consoled. --> it depends
Systematic (left brain). --> oh yeah.
Loves to dream. --> used to.
Strong clairvoyance. --> I'm just reminded of that one scene from Almost Famous... "your aura... it's so purple!"
Understanding. --> yeah, I think I am.
Sickness usually in the ear and neck. --> actually, I have chronic ear infections. And I'm always in need of neck rubs. ;)
Good imagination. --> haha yeah
Good physical. --> when I bother to work out, sure
Weak breathing. --> I'm a flute player, but sadly, yes.
Loves literature and the arts. --> yup!
Loves traveling. --> yup!
Dislikes being at home. --> haha, right on!
Restless. --> quite so
Not having many children. --> or any LoL
Hardworking. --> sometimes
High spirited. --> oh yeah
Spend thrift. --> what does that mean?

So I guess it mostly describes me. Some of them are kinda general descriptions though.

Kara said:
pretty well too, but not everything, for example I save money !! ^_^

Back