You're The One. . .

Hey update! Please Review!

You're The One.

"Im sick and tired of your childish behaviour!" Danny yelled.
Micheal raised his eyebrows.
"My childish behaviour? Youre the one who seems to have a problem accepting the fact . . . "
"Hey guys you think you could take this outside?" a teenaged boy asked sarcastically.
He was sitting in the row behind them and Danny and Micheal were both standing up, thus blocking his view of the cinema screen.
Danny and Micheal both turned to glared at the boy.
"Shut up." they both snapped simultaneously as Sydney watched feeling humilated.
God! How could they do this to her?
They were making such a scene.
"You stole Syd away from me. She's mine!" Micheal declared hotly.
"Yours?? In case you forgot she came to me crying cos you were married! You hurt her!" Danny snapped.
And now they were talking about her like she wasnt even There!
Sydney stood up from her seat deciding she had had enough.
"Stop! You both sound like idiots." she demanded.
They both turned to her. . . And then glared at each other.
"You should just leave us alone! Sydney's happy with me. Unlike she was with you." Danny said insultingly.
Micheal scoffed.
"Yeah right! She's not happy. I can tell. . . You see i have had a lot of experience with her . . . Just you watch soon she will be back with me." Micheal said confidently.
Danny's face turned red with anger and he swung his arm out to punch Micheal.
Sydney gasped in horror and quickly grabbed Micheal pulling him out of harms way.
"Sydney. . . Im sorry. . . " Danny said his eyes locking with Sydney's angry brown eyes.
"Yeah you better be. You creep!" Micheal glared as he tried to swing his fist at Danny's jaw.
Sydney once again grabbed him back.
"Stop it! Both of you." She hissed.
"Sydney i love. . . " Micheal began but Sydney cut him off.
"Just get out. Will you." she snapped.
Micheal's soulful green eyes immediately grew wide with hurt.
"Sydney. . . " he whispered brokenly realising what a fool he had made of himself.
"Just. . . Just go. . . " Sydney said quietly not wanting to look into his eyes.
It just hurt too much.
Like a wounded puppy Micheal retreated and quietly left the cinema house.
Sydney let out a long breath she had been holding.
Her heart was beating painfully loud in her chest.
"Good riddence to bad rubbish" Danny muttered as they settled back in their seats.
His remark struck Sydney as disgustingly callous and petty.
She bit her lip willing her tears to not brim in her eyes. . .
Nadia stared at Sark her eyes pleading as he approached her his finger firmly resting on the trigger of his gun.
She squirmed against the ropes a whimper rising in her throat.
He pulled the trigger. . .
Nadia screamed. . .
And then stared in disbelief as the rope fell away from her hands.
He had shot the rope thus freeing her.
She bolted up from the chair and faced him.
He seemed to be studying her a small smile on his thin lips.
He then made to run away obviously wanting to escape before anyone came up and discovered them.
She jumped forward and shot her high heeled shoe out effectively tripping him.
He would have been on his feet again in a trice if she hadnt kicked him.
He lay on his back and she placed one stilletto heel on his chest forcing him to stay down.
"Havent you ever heard the old saying 'One good turn deserves another.' well i really dont believe in that." Nadia smirked purposely pressing her heel into his muscular chest causing Sark to moan in pain.
She jumped down and straddled him as she tied his hands up with the same rope he had helped her escape.
She found herself giggling at the irony.
She tightened the ropes around his wrist harder earning a wince from him.
"When i bring you into the CIA like a little prize im probably gonna get a medal. . . " Nadia pondered aloud in delight.
"I didnt know i was so much in demand." Sark drawled.
Nadia decided she needed to shut him up. . .
She gagged him with a piece of rope.
"In case you scream." she grinned and he glared up at her.
He had expected her to haul him to his feet but she instead picked him up carrying him over to the fire escape.
He looked up in disbelief. . . stunned that a rather petite argentinien woman was literally carrying him.
"I work out alot." she said by way of explanation.
They were on the grass almost out of the gates when a grey haired man asked her what was wrong.
She flashed him a smile.
"Nothing sir. . .We were just leaving the party." she purred and quickly ran out the gate heading for the extraction van.
Without warning Sark reached up and nuzzled her neck making her tickish.
"Hey! Stop that!" she cried out in dismay as he slipped from her hold.
She watched in disbelief as he wriggled his hands out of her ropes like houndini.
His clear blue eyes locked with hers for a moment which seemed like a lifetime. . .
He then stepped forward his lips hovering over her lips.
He moved up and gently kissed her forehead.
Stunned Nadia watched as he ran to a fancy black mercedes.
"What the heck was that for!" she yelled running after him.
He just winked at her, jumped in and Nadia watched as a hunky looking italian guy who was obviously the extraction driver sped over nearly knocking her in the process.
Nadia glanced glumly at the CIA extraction vehicle.
It was a ugly white van with a middle aged driver Marty who infact happened to be dozing off his head resting on the steering wheel.
'How come the bad guys get to drive fancy mercs with Italian hunks for drivers and the good guys drive off in that.' she thought in disgust.
No gold medals huh?
"I really liked the movie. . . " Danny spoke in the silence of the car attempting to get Sydney to talk.
She had been silent ever since Micheal and him had that argument.
Sydney hugged her arms around herself.
For many reasons she felt utterly deflated and depressed.
It occured to her then that Micheal had always been the sweet caring one who lifted her out of her bad moods. . .
They stopped of in front of her house and Sydney cringed as Danny leaned forward and kissed her.
'God! He's such a terrible kisser . . . ' Sydney thought with contempt.
Danny always smashed his lips against hers roughly with out any foreplay and Sydney found herself thinking about how tasty Micheal's lips were when they were on hers. . .
Micheal would have kissed her slowly at first . . .His lips would have hovered over hers first teasing her . . . And then he would have deepened the kiss making her sigh in pleasure. . . .
Sydney broke of her kiss with Danny eager to have this night over with.
"I love you Syd. . . " He murmured lovingly and Sydney could barely restrain herself from snapping. 'Dont call me Syd! Only Micheal is allowed to called me that.'
but she instead muttered.
"I love you too" she looked up and was pained by the look of love in his eyes.
Danny loved her. . .
That suddenly made her feel really guilty.
"Sydney. . . Wil you come to my moms house for dinner tomorrow. . . She will having another friend of hers there. . . Catherine. . . I believe." Sydney stared blankly at him.
Micheal's mother's name was Catherine. . . Oh come on the world was full of Catherine's . . . Surely she couldnt be the same one.
"Yes i would love to come." Sydney smiled at Danny not in the least bit realising what a big mistake she was making. . . .
Micheal Vaughn had been driving around aimlessy and finally decided to check if Sydney was home yet.
He now sat in his car just down the road watching as Danny kissed Sydney.
His teeth clenched and he gripped the cardoor handle so hard it almost snapped of.
He felt tempted to rush over there and punch Danny's lights out.
'Whoa! Where was those violent feelings coming from?' Micheal thought horrified.
Maybe it was because Danny seemed to be ravageing Sydney's lovely lips.
'Not to worry. . . ' Micheal tried to calm his broken heart.
"She will soon be in your arms again. . . . "

Please Review. . . What did you think about the cat fight?

that was great!
i cant believe they actually started to hit each other, with Syd right there!!! :P i hope that Syd doesnt keep pretending because she is just hurting danny and michael and more importantly herself because she isnt truely happy!
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more :D

awesome update
hahaha loved them fighting in the middle of the movie
whats gonna happen at dannys moms house???
syd knows vaughns the best yay
loved it
thanx for the pm
cant wait for more

I do think Michael should try to win Sydney back but showing up at the movie was in very poor taste. If anything he showed Sydney his worst side, arguing and almost causing a fight. He was lucky the theater managment didn't call the police.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Very Interesting...I can't believe they fought like that.
I just know that it will be Vaughn's mother at the dinner.
Can't wait for more. thanks for the pm.

Hey its been long but heres an update! I hope you enjoy and please Review!

You're The One. . .

"Sooo now youre going to his place for dinner . . ." Nadia let her sentence dangle and Sydney turned away from the mirror to glare at her.
She was getting dressed up to meet Scott who was taking her for dinner.
"What exactly are you insinuating?" Sydney frowned watching as Nadia perched on the edge of Sydney's bed her sneakered feet dangling.
"Well. . .You know when a guy takes a girl to his mom. . .Its usually a sign that he's getting all touchy feelly. . ."
Nadia grinned.
Sydney sighed heavily.
She knew what Nadia had said was probably right. . .
"Im really not ready to get serious with him. Yet." Sydney said staring at her reflection in the mirror.
She was wearing the same beige cashmere sweater she had worn on her first date with Micheal.
'Maybe the outfits bad luck.' Sydney thought darkly as she applied a thin coat of lipstick.
"I thought you loved Micheal." Nadia wondered aloud.
Sydney finally turned around to face her exasperated.
"Can we please just drop the subject! I mean jeez!"
Nadia held up her hands in surrender.
"Whatever you say sis."
"My moms really looking forward to seeing you." Scott said as he gripped the steering wheel a little too tightly in Sydney's opinion.
She sighed inwardly.
Danny looked really nervous. . . Which made Nadia's little talk earlier make all the more sense.
They had just pulled up outside when Mrs Hect opened the front door smiling and welcoming them with open arms.
"Sydney! Im so glad to see you!" She smiled.
Sydney smiled back thinking. 'Cant say i feel the same way.'
Mrs Hect took their coats and led them through the tastefully decorated foyer to the dining room.
"Danny has told me so much about you!" Mrs Hect said.
"I hope its all good stuff." Sydney joked raising her eyebrows.
"Oh yes. Definately. Youre such a lovely girl." Mrs Hect praised her and Sydney felt herself flush.
As they were walking into the dining room Mrs Hect spoke again.
"I hope you'rll dont mind i invited my good friend Cathrine and her son for dinner."
Sydney froze.
There sat at the dining table someone who looked extremely familiar. . .
Her eyes locked with a pair of startled green eyes.
Micheal Vaughn.
"Sydney?" Micheal spoke wonderously.
How could she be here?
He must be hallucinating. . .He wanted to see her so badly that he was going insane?
After all what would she be doing at his mom's friends home?
Suddenly all the complaining he had been doing grumbling that his mom had insisted he come with her when all he had wanted to do was watch hockey with Eric, flew out of his mind as he stood up.
The world was spinning but Sydney couldnt seem to move with it.
She was rooted to the spot as she heard Danny softly curse as he recognised Micheal.
She felt Mrs Hect gently take her arm and lead her to the table.
'Oh no. . Oh no no no!'
Mrs Hect made her sit down in the seat next to Micheal.
Her face suddenly flushing with anger Sydney turned to Micheal.
"What the hell are you doing here!" She hissed at him furious that he was doing this to her. . .Making her come undone like this.
Micheal just shook.
"I could ask you the same thing." he whispered peering into her eyes.
Danny then sat down in the seat next to her.
'Great!' Sydney thought rolling her eyes.
'Now im sandwiched between them!'
"I hope you like roast beef Sydney." Mrs Hect beamed as she placed a plate down in front of Sydney.
Sydney barely stifled a groan.
This was going to be one long supper. . .
Nadia was sitting on the couch wearing just a flimsly camisole and drawstring pants watching an old Kelly Clarkson music video when the doorbell rung.
Hissing in frustration at being pulled away at the best part in the song Nadia huffed and stomped up to the door.
She yanked open the door snapping. "This better be worth it. . ." and stopped her rant abruptly as she saw no one outside.
Except a gift box lying on her doorstep.
Frowning she picked up the gift and causciously opened it.
Inside the box lay a box of heart shaped chocolates.
A smile lit up Nadia's face as she looked at it.
'Aww Eric. . .' she sighed holding the chocolates to her chest.
Thats when she noticed that the box wasnt empty.
There was something at the bottom. . .
She pulled it out. . .And gasped in shock.
It was the Rambaldi artifact box that she had tried to retrieve just yesterday.
She reverently held the box remembering how her father had yelled at her for failing to retrieve it.
Then a icy chill ran through her.
Eric wouldnt have the Rambaldi box lying around all conviniently to give her.
Just then the phone began to ring causing Nadia to jump.
She slowly approached the phone and picked it up.
"Do you like my gift? I thought the chocolates would go well with . . .Perhaps a bubble bath?" Sark's smooth british voice filled her ears.
Nadia felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up.
"Why?" Nadia immediately demanded trying to keep the tremble out of her voice.
He laughed softly.
"Why? Just to see the look on your pretty face. . . "
Nadia felt her blood freeze.
"You bugged the my place! You son of a bitch!" she shouted as she looked frantically around the apartment.
"You wouldnt be able to find it anyway. Even if you looked hard. . .And anyway maybe you should put some work clothes on. That delightful little pink camisole of yours wont do the trick." Sark suggested.
Nadia eyes widened at his accurate description and she slammed the phone down her heart pounding.
She then ignored his advice and went on a bug search.
"Could you please pass me the salt Syd." Micheal asked politely his gaze locked on her.
She shot him a glare and then passed it.
He slowly took it from her his hand intentionally brushing his fingers against her hand.
She jerked her hand back as an almost electrical jolt shot through her.
She stared into his yearning gaze then seeing so much. . .
Abruptly she stood up from the table.
"Excuse me. I have to you use the bathroom." she said quickly.
A few seconds later Micheal also excused himself.
Danny glared at him suspicously as he left.
"Syd. . ." Micheal said tentatively.
He peeped into the bathroom.
Sydney stood there her forehead resting against the cool tile wall.
"Just leave me alone." She said tiredly.
His brow furrowed in concern and he stepped up to her.
"Syd. . I love you. . ." he said and then without warning reached down and tenderly kissed her.
She found herself almost against her will giving in.
Then suddenly she saw Danny in her mind. . .Sweet loving Danny. . .
"I cant do this. . .Micheal. I just cant. . ."
suddenly a grating voice filled the bathroom.
"Why cant you just leave her the hell alone!"
Sydney swallowed hard.
It was Danny. . .

Pleare review!

Back