______ May he rest in peace (Harry Potter 5!!)

I finished reading the book a few days after I first got it last June. I cried so much when Sirius was pulled behind the veil. :( I've read it once more since then. I like the book, but the whole teenage angst thing with Harry was getting on my nerves at the beginning of the book. -_- I can't wait until JK puts on the 6th!

i must say that i am not a big fan of this particular death. now don't get me wrong, i love sirius, but i was much more upset when i thought hermione had copped it. i think it's the fact that there is no real time to reflect on it and he just kinda goes quickly. it's felgercarb. As it is although i love harry potter i was not the biggest fan of the 5th book, much prefer 3 and 4.

OMG i would just like to say that killing Sirius was HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i mean he was harry's only family... i totally had a sinking suspicion thru the whole book that it was gonna be him altho for a sec there i thought it was gonna be mcgonagal and i was SO upset cuz i love her
but sirius was definatly my fav caracter so im gonna miss him a lot in the 6&7th books and his death totally made me cry :thinking: :(

:sigh: i had a hit of nostalgia and just had to dig up this old thread. good times last summer, guys. good times. we've got to dig ourselves back into the world of HP fanfiction where sirius doesn't have to be dead!

It was so upsetting!! Just the fact that he was the only family Harry had left...I didn't expect JK to do that...i was so shocked. And he was definately one of my favs...
But, remember like, in the beginning of the book where Mrs Weasley or something has that image (i cant remember, i read it a year ago), where she sees Ron dead?
I panicked so much at that point because i thought they had killed Ron off. That I definately couldn't of coped with....

good idea, Kath. After the End will make me feel better. just good h/r, h/g shipperness.
Rachie, i definitely think that Ron would make me sad as well, maybe slightly less so as Sirius(because i just love Sirius :D) but still very very heart-breaking.

:D most definitely! and I'm absolutely ecstatic, like so high I could float :P that the R/H ship is kind of confirmed (with the new movie and I heard that JK said it too)! yay! :D and we knew it all along. muahahahahahha. now that just makes a perfect opening for the good ship H/G to keep chuggin on. :P lol.

I think PoA was a perfect example of H/Hr! The whole movie was just laced in H/Hr things minus one or two moments. PoA kind of sets up all things that are H/Hr. :D I found the perfect site for all H/Hr shippers. It's The Pumpkin Pie

:lol: ah well, to each her own! :P That's a kewl name for a site but I think I'll pass. :P I need to stop by SQ...haven't been there in a while....

You're right Brit, to each her own. Besides, it was the wrong thread to even bring it up. I'm so glad it's summer! :D Just saying that, I feel great! I'm so excited to have more time to spend on here! I think I'm planning on re-reading the books again now that I have time.

And I saw your post in the movie and said a little over on there but since it was kind of OotP-spoiler free I didn't say much. That scene between Harry and Sirius almost did make me cry. It was so sad and knowing it wasn't going to happen made me even sadder. Made me miss him that much more. :(

I know! I was just like...*sniffle!* that is so. sweet. and now he'll never live with him...*sob*

lol. I'm excited to have more time on here too. I've missed you guys! I want us to start up another HP fic maybe too. ya know since the Yule Ball one's been going on for so long.

Back