A Dark Turn

Thanks guys, but i am having problems figuring out how to make what i want to happen, happen. so bear with me please (once again) i am doing my best! any ideas, PM me!

Here is some more!!!!!! i don't think its that good, and i STILL don't know how i am going to end this so any ideas please PM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am down on my knees BEGGING..i never knew that writing a fic would be this hard.... :eek:

********************************************************************************

Jack Bristow sat in his usual seat in the bar, sipping on a scotch, reflecting on his stupidity. The far off persistent ring of a cell phone interrupted his thoughts and he wondered if Americans ever went anywhere without their phones. It took him a few seconds to realize that the ringing phone was not that far off and in fact, was very nearby. His eyes scanned the bar, trying to pick out the person who belonged to the ringing phone when someone tapped him on the shoulder.
“Excuse me sir, but I believe that your phone is ringing.”
Good lord, thought Jack, how many drinks have I had? He shook his head, trying to clear his muddy thoughts and answered the phone in a somewhat slurred voice, “Bristow.”
“Jack! Thank god, it’s Vaughn.”
“What’s the matter Mr. Vaughn?” Jack asked, trying to add the appropriate amount of worry to his voice.
“It’s Sydney.”
Jack’s senses were completely restored. “What happened?” he demanded, not needing to fake the worry in his voice.
“It’s a long story, but she is with Sark somewhere.”
“Where are you?”
“At the hospital on the corner of 2nd and 3rd.”
“I’ll be right there.”
Vaughn hung up, hoping that he had done the right thing in calling Jack. He knew that he could get very protective of Sydney. Vaughn quickly dialed another number on his cell phone, pacing back and fourth in the hospital lobby.
“Marshall, this is Vaughn, I need you to listen very carefully.” Vaughn said very clearly, trying to hide the panic he was feeling in the pit of his stomach. “I need you to run a trace on Sydney’s cell phone.” Vaughn listened in to the phone losing his patience, “Yes, Marshall, Sydney Bristow, and hurry!”
While Vaughn was listening to Marshall’s directions, Jack ran up to him, “Any idea where she is?”
Vaughn hung up the phone, “she’s in some abandoned warehouse off of 4th street.”
“Let’s go.” Jack said, striding off toward his black Cadillac, with Vaughn doing his best to keep up.
I know it is short, but i thought that i needed to get something up.....anyway REVIEWS PLZ!!!

I hope Vaughn goes in there, and tears Sark a new one! i knew he just wouldn't leave her like that! Well I will be looking forward to more soon!

Back