A Dark Turn

Haha, thanks goofygal! I probably won't get anymore posted until the weekend or next week....THANK GOD I GOT THROUGH HISTORY! it wasn't too hard, luckily, AND since i am in spring break i don't have any homework so i'll have lots of time to write!!!

haha! i wish i never had homework! then i could update my fic more often. random! hey i have spring break this week too! ahh were like twins now! lol! that was really weird! i am so dilerious(sp?)! sorry! spelling disorder! lol! actully i really do have a spelling disorder! hehe! anyway! i totally love your new post! i really hope that you have time this weekend to post! love ya babe! goofygal

HAHA, yeah twins!! are you going anywhere for spring break?? i m not and i still haven't quite gotten over it yet.
I hope that i have time to post this weekend too, but the thing is, i know what i want to happen in the story, i just don't know how to MAKE it happen, ya know? i guess i'll think more about it as i go to sleep..(yes, i have NOTHING better to think of..haha)

;) :P :D Well my spring break is over this monday! I am so sad! no! i hate my teachers! i want them to go live in the sea with the fish and never see me again! hahahahaha! hey! maybe i can do something about that! yes! evil! don't you think? hahahaha!(lots of laughter!) lol! no i'm serious, i wish they would go away! Could you give me a hnt about what you want to happen in the story! please! i can't take suspense! seriously! i read the end of the a book first! my mom is always getting mad at me! love ya babe! goofygal~ :redhair: :blush: :angelic: :woot: :cool: :angry: :D :eek: ^_^ :asleep: :angry: :Ph34r: (y) (y) :blink: :thinking: -_-
(sorry! i got alittle carried away with icons!)

Yeah, tell me about it! You can't even imagine what i have pictured doing to my teachers..haha....
Lets seee...a hint....
1. I AM A 100% VAUGHN/SYD SHIPPER...so dont worry there, i won't kill either one of them too soon :smiley:
2. Someone gets captured...
3. AND someone will die!

there ya go, i am afraid thats all i can say....i think you are the only one left reading it! haha!! i'll get some posted by this week! PROMISE!

AAWWWW!!that is soo sad. vaughn can't leave syd. this is the time she needs him the most!! letz hope that vaughn doesn't leave syd's side ever but pray that he isn't killed or hurt or anything like that!!!!!!!!

We shall see, we shall see! haha, i've had some good ideas and i'll try to get them posted in the next couple days.......I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR ALIAS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

And i am having friends over to watch it, so i won't get to post tonight.....i am getting really excited just thinking about it! aha, sorry, i am babbling...........

:cool: keep cool everyone!

I LIED!!!!! i got really good idea and i am writing the next section which means that i will probably get it posted sooner than i thought....anyway, here's a little spoiler to keep what few readers i have left, still reading... enjoy! :P

“Yes?” A cold, hard voice said, answering the persistent ring of a cell phone. “Yes, everything is going according to plan, once again, she reacted just the way you suspected.” There was a pause as the cold, emotionless voice, listened to the person on the other line. “Very well, I will proceed as planned.”

And here's the rest!!!!!!! i don't think that anyone is reading my story anymore........oh well, i am having fun writing it, so i'll finish it up even if no one reads it :( ;) ^_^ :smiley: :P

Vaughn sighed, kissed her gently on the lips, trying to make it last as long as possible. Sydney finally pulled away. “Go before I make you stay.” Then added, “and for God’s sake, be careful. I don’t think I could bear losing another person I love as much as you.”
“You too,” he replied, before tearing his eyes away from her, heading for his car.

As Vaughn walked to his car, he pictured Sydney’s face in his mind, her, long wavy brown hair, big dark eyes and her beautiful smile. He got into his car and did his best to focus on where he was going to go. He had some family in Sacramento, he could stay with them for a while, pretending he was on vacation. Not that he possibly could have any kind of a vacation knowing the situation she was in.
Vaughn suddenly slammed on the breaks. What the hell was he doing? He thought. He was actually going to leave Sydney by herself with some crazed madman after her? Another thought came to Vaughn’s mind, if Sloane truly wanted to get to Sydney by killing people close to her, him leaving LA was not going to stop them from finding and killing him. Yes, he decided as he made a U turn, staying with Sydney was the best thing to do.

“Yes?” A cold, hard voice said, answering the persistent ring of a cell phone. “Yes, everything is going according to plan, once again, she reacted just the way you suspected.” There was a pause as the cold, emotionless voice, listened to the person on the other line. “Very well, I will proceed as planned.”

“Excuse me?” Vaughn shouted, in a panicky voice. “Excuse me?!”
The receptionist looked up from her magazine, clearly annoyed, “Yes, can I help you?”
“Yes, there was a woman who was visiting a patient in here, Will Tippin, and I can’t seem to find her, did you happen to know where she went?”
The woman stared at Vaughn, “Was she in a wheel chair? Was she bleed excessively? Did she have IVs hooked up to her? I am sorry sir, I only keep track of patients who leave the hospital, not people visiting them.” With that, the woman turned her attention back to her latest subscription to Cosmo and proceeded to ignore Vaughn’s icy stare.
Vaughn gave a grunt of aggravation and turned back to check Will’s room again when he heard an elderly woman speak up behind him, “excuse me young man,” she began, “but I couldn’t help overhearing you conversation.”
“Yes? Have you seen her?” Vaughn asked, a flicker of hope passing through his green eyes.
“Did she have long brown hair, and brown eyes?”
“Yes!”
>>“Nope, haven’t seen her” (AN: haha, just kidding, sorry, I couldn’t resist)<<
“Yes,” the woman responded, “I saw her leave through the front door with a very nice looking man with a British accent. She looked quite distressed.”
Oh God, Vaughn thought, “Did you happen to hear where they were going?”
“No, I’m sorry,” she said, and then added, “but she’s a pretty one, you don’t lose her young man, I can tell she is special.”
Vaughn turned his sad green eyes toward the woman, seeing her for the first time. She had a friendly face, with big blue eyes shining sympathetically on him. Vaughn sighed and turned to leave, “You have no idea.”

that is so sad! almost as sad as the end of my spring break! please post soon! i want to know what happens! thanks for the hints that you gave me earlier! i ams o freakin about tonights eppy! my friends and i are all screaming about the sark and vaughn fight, but i know what happens anyway b/c i watched that clip on alias media today! lol! love ya babe! goofygal!

p.s. since you are a good writer and all could you go and review my story that i just wrote? it is called Life and Love. Thanks a bunch!

haha, you posted that a lot of times! I AM SOOO EXCITED TOO!!!!!!!!
Sure, i'd love to read your story! i'll PM you when i am finished!
MOre soon, i promise

I didn't mean to rely that many times! my computer was being a butt and i was being really stupid and well it posted to many times! lol!

Back