Turn it on.

kylo4

Cadet
Tell me what you think of this fanfic. It's in Romance Fiction because Romance forms between some of the allalias.com members, mainly me and the Alias cast, mainly Jennifer Garner. First question you probably have before reading this fanfic. Why would I bother reading this in the first place? Your answer to that would be that it has a plot ans it's interesting. At least I hope that it is.

So here I go.

Turn it on.
Kyle sat at his computer, typing and typing while on his favourite website allalias.com. His crystal blue eyes and dirty blonde hair were looking back at him from the computer screen. He was too absorbed in the material that he was reading on the site to notice. Kyle had just seen the season finale for Alias' Second season a couple weeks ago and was shocked at what happened. Ever since that happened, he'd been wired to allalias.com like a drug. He needed more. To him, the more posts, the higher the rank, the better. He was obsessed in other words.

Kyle clicked on view new posts and then scrolled down with his mouse, trying to see if his fanfic, Sydney vs. Elektra, had, had any more posts in it by other members who liked it. So far, none. So he decided to get out of it and clicked on view new posts again. This time, when he was scrolling down the first page of topics, he noticed that there was one by Charlie, (The owner and Administrator of the great website) that said, "Attention, third annual Alias chat tonight."

Kyle loved the Alias chats and decided that he'd do it but he had to wait 4 hours before he could, so he just figured that he could post some more and wait until it opened.

4 Hours later

Kyle realized that it was time for the allalias.com chat and went back to portal for easy access to it. While there, he saw that there were a couple of new members. He didn't really care because the community on allalias.com was expanding more and more, everyday. So to him, it was nothing new.

Kyle logged in with his password and username, and entered the chat. Kyle saw that there were only 3 members on the chat and was of the people was the new member that he had seen while on the portal menu. He decided to directly chat with this person and checked out their profile.

Member name: JgSbAlias
He ignored everything else and then scrolled down to their birthdate to see what the person's birthday was. After that, he'd check out their gender.
Birthday: April 17'th 1972.
Sure enough, that was Jennifer Garner's birthday and he was now eager to find out about this person. Sure enough, their gender was female and now he could chat with her.

Kyle went back to the chat room and specifically clicked on her member name to send messages too. It went like this.

kylo4: Hi.
JgSbAlias: Hi.
kylo4: Is it just some coincidence that your birthday just so happens to fall upon Jennifer Garners exact day of birth?
JgSbAlias: No, why?
kylo4: Because I read it in your profile.
JgSbAlias: Well, than it's just a coincidence but, I can tell you something that you shouldn't tell any one else ok?
kylo4: Alright. What is it?
JgSbAlias: Well, you see, I'm actually Jennifer Garner.
kylo4: How do you expect me to believe that? Anybody could say that.
JgSbAlias: Because you just should. I heard about this website from a magazine that I was reading during my break during the shooting of Alias' third season and ecided that after work, I'd register on it and see what it's like.
kylo4: Ok, I believe you. But why would you tell me?
JgSbAlias: I don't know, I guess that I just felt like it. It's not everyday that somebody is the first to talk to you. Also, I figured that on the chat, the first person that talked to me would find out who I am. I also have like 3 accounts and I'll get Charlie to delete this one if you do tell people and they keep bothering me.
kylo4: Ok. I gotta go eat dinner now.
JgSbAlias: Alright, bye.
kylo4: See ya.

Kyle logged off of the allalias.com chat with a new feeling inside of himself. He felt like exploding with happiness. But even though he was so happy, only one thought still stuck out in his mind. How do I really know that it's Jennifer Garner? He managed to convince himself that it really was her and not some fake trying to pretend to be her but he still wasn't qquite sure. "You never can be too safe with internet's scams and viruses nowadays, can you?" He muttered to himself as he walked out of his bed room after logging off entirely from allalias.com

What do you think so far? Do you think that I should continue writing it?
kylo4

Oh no! That really is her but if you mean outside of the fanfic, I haven't. It's a fanfic but if you mean the other way, in the fanfic, than yes, I did talk to her, or atleast I thought that I talked to her in the fanfic. Is the fanfic that realistic?
kylo4

i'ts definitly an interesting start. but quick question. how is this considered romance??? or r u gonna have ur self getting romantic with JG? :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

Next chapter will be up shortly, I have my ideas inplace, but I just don't feel like writing right now. I ust drained all of my writing energy out on my novel, thank you very much. Lol.
kylo4

Here's the next chapter.

Chapter 2
Kyle logged onto allalias.com the next day to see that Jennifer Garner had sent him 5 PM's. (5 Private Messages.)

He read them all and then PM'd her back.They had to do something with the fact that he hadn't answered one of her questions or something.

After Kyle PM'd her, he checked to see if she was on, and she wasn't. So he logged off.

Over the course of 3 weeks, Kyle had been sending Jennifer Garner sweet, romantic letters and beautiful poetry, ( A/N, I really do that.) And she sent responses back to him. All saying that they were cute, and she'd like to meet him but she had a busy schedule so maybe he could meet her.

Kyle packed his bags, hopped into a bus, and set off fo Hollywood, California. To meet Jennifer Garner.

It's not much, but tell me what you think of it.
kylo4

Right now, I'm co-writing a fanfic with lenafan, so another chapter of this fanfic won't be up for a couple of days.
kylo4

Thanks for the comments. Chapter 3 will most likely be up by Sunday. I'm really, really busy writing other fanfics right now.
kylo4

YAY! PAGE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOO-HOOOOOOOOOO!!!! < Get it? 4 Exclamation marks???? Lol.
kylo4

Back