A Dark Turn

AHHH!!!! GUYS!!! i am sooooooo sorry! it has been sooo long since i have written!!! sorrr sorry sorry!!!!! its just i've had lacrosse tryouts all week and i haven't been home since 6 o'clock every night!!! I AM SOO SORRY! and yes, haha, i am the writer of this fic...i am going to do my best to finish it off, hopefully by the weekend, just stay with me a little longer and i PROMISE i will do my best to get more posted AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! bear with me, and AGAIN, i am really sorry, i should have been keeping up better....:(

I have spring break next week and (unfortunetly for me, but fortunetly for you guys) i am not going anywhere so, if i don't get another posting up by this weekend, i'll definitely have one up by next week, DON'T GIVE UP ON ME! I AM DOING MY BEST! i finally got an idea of what is going to happen and that is the hardest part.....

I was just thinking, Alias is kind of like food, you think about it and then you tell yourself that you need to forget about it, but then the more you try to make yourself forget it, the more you think about it and eventually, you have no choice but to give in to your craving.....MORE SOON! i have an idea developing in my head...AND i don't have lacrosse practice on Friday soooo...;)

YEAH! Please post soon! I agree with that Alias is like food. It really is. My family is always getting mad at me for relating just about everything to Alias! LOL! love ya babe!

GUESS WHAT??? i felt so bad about leaving you guys hanging that i went on a writing rampage last night!!! i have the next section all written, i just have to type it up! unfortunatly though, i have a history test tomorrow and i failed the last one, so i have to study EXTRA hard for this one! i MIGHT (and that is a pretty big might :( ) get it posted as soon as tonight, but it is unlikely. i will definitly have it posted by Friday night though!!! i can't wait to see what you guys think of it!!!!!!!!!!

HOT FROM THE PRESS!! it turns out i got some studying done in my study hall today so i didn't have as much to do tonight! this isn't very long, but i am still typing and i'll have more posted probably by later tonight!! thanks for being so patient with me guys! hope you like it!

Sydney’s eyes were faced straight ahead on the road. She was doing her best to keep her face from betraying the fear and worry she feeling as they drove to Will’s apartment.
“Hey Syd, do you have your cell phone?” Vaughn asked, and then, in his best offhand manner, “you know, incase something happens and we need to call somebody.”
“Yeah, let me turn it on,” she said as she fumbled in her purse. When she turned it on, a loud beep alerted her that she had a message. “I better check it, it might be Will.”
Vaughn watched her profile as she listened to the message. At first, she frowned with confusion, but then her lips clenched together, the way they always did when she got emotional. She dropped the cell phone on the floor of the car and floored the gas pedal, weaving in and out of traffic.
After Vaughn recovered his balance, he picked up the phone and listened to the message. He could hear Will and Francie talking distantly in the background.
“Hey Fran, I think you may have left some articles of clothing in my room.”
“Yeah, that’s why I came back.”
Vaughn heard Will laugh in the background and then say, playfully, “is that the only reason?”
Vaughn could picture Francie’s smile when she said, “No”
There was a piercing silence and Will finally said, “What are you doing?!”
“My job.”
A gunshot went off and then the phone went dead. Vaughn sat on the line, stunned, unable to believe what he has just heard. He was finally revived by the familiar electronic voice on the phone, “If you would like to delete this message, press 1 now.”
Vaughn hung up the phone and looked over at Sydney. There were tears streaming down her face. Vaughn grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze, “hey, he’ll be fine.” He brushed his lips against the back of her hand, reminding her that she was not alone.
When they finally reached Will’s apartment, they raced out of the car and through the doors of the apartment complex. As they sprinted up the stairs, Sydney retrieved her gun from the waistband of her pants, with Vaughn close behind.
They stopped in front of Will’s door. Sydney looked at Vaughn who nodded, and she kicked the door open. When they entered the room, there were books and papers strewn all over the floor and tables were overturned. In the middle of the room, strapped to a chair, was Will with a dark red spot on the front of his shirt.
Sydney put her hand to her mouth, rushing over to Will muttering, “Oh God, Oh God…”
Vaughn felt Will’s pulse, “He’s still alive!” They unstrapped Will from the chair and Sydney called 911.

Okay, here's the rest.....hopefully i'll get somemore posted over the weekend and since i have spring break next week, i'll probably get some more up then......hope you guys like it....

Sydney stood in the hospital helplessly watching a team of doctors as they rolled Will into surgery. Vaughn looked at her tear streaked face and red rimmed eyes. He cupped her face in his hands, wiping away the tears with his thumbs. She closed her eyes and leaned into him.
“It’s all my fault,” she sobbed.
Vaughn stroked her back; “You can’t blame yourself for what happened. It wasn’t your fault, there was nothing you could have done about it.”
Vaughn wished that he could comfort her; he wished he could make her pain go away. But he knew that he couldn’t do that. The best he could do, was make her forget it, but that wouldn't last very long before it came back, full force.
Sydney finally pulled away, searching his face, “Do you think he’ll be okay?”
Vaughn attempted a smile and when that didn’t work, he kissed her forehead. “He’ll be fine.” And Vaughn wished for the second time that he felt as assured as he sounded.

4 hours later
“Sydney Bristow?” a doctor approached Sydney sitting on a hospital couch next to Vaughn. Sydney stood up, grabbing Vaughn’s hand. She needed to know that he was still there. “Yes?” she asked, apprehension written all over her face.
“Will slipped in and out of consciousness after the surgery, which is perfectly normal for someone with his wounds,” the doctor paused, trying to delay the least favorite part of his job. “Unfortunately, he slipped into a coma about 30 minutes ago.
Sydney looked at the doctor, and through teary eyes asked, “May I see him?”
“Certainly,” the doctor said, and lead her to Will’s room. Vaughn stayed outside the room and watched her through the window. She pulled a chair over to Will’s bedside, and took his hand. Vaughn thought she was talking to him, but her back was to him, so he couldn’t be sure.
Why did this stuff always happen to her? Vaughn thought to himself. What did she ever do to deserve this? Vaughn’s jaw clenched as he pictured all of the gruesome ways he could kill Francie. He was pulled out of his thoughts as Sydney came out of the room. She seemed to have regained her composure.
She attempted a smile, “Why does this stuff always happen to me?”
Great minds think alike, Vaughn thought. “I was just thinking the same thing.”
“It’s always the people I love that get hurt,” she said, thinking partly out loud. “I can’t get close to anyone without involving them somehow in my life.”
Vaughn watched her face and suddenly her hand flew to her mouth. “You have to get out of here!” she whispered sharply.
Vaughn took a confused step forward, frowning. “What? I am not leaving you now Syd.”
“Vaughn?! Don’t you see?" Sydney said, losing her composure and pushing him away, "She’s targeting everyone close to me! Instead of killing me, she’s going to hurt everyone around me. You have to leave, go anywhere, but not here.”
“Sydney-“ Vaughn began.
“Vaughn! This is no time to be stubborn!” She put her hand to the side of his face and said in a softer vioce as she stroked his cheek, “if you truly love me, you’ll leave LA. Leave until I get this taken care of.” And when Vaughn still stood there staring at her, she added, “Please.”
Vaughn sighed, kissed her gently on the lips, trying to make it last as long as possible. Sydney finally pulled away. “Go before I make you stay.” Then added, “and for God’s sake, be careful. I don’t think I could bear losing another person I love as much as you.”
“You too,” he replied, before tearing his eyes away from her and heading for his car.

Back