A new Beginning

A/N Okay, so i just thought of like a really good idea 4 a fic! I hope everybody likes it. I am calling it A New Beginning and dedeicating it 2 my best friend Abby! :D
O and this is only the begininning and i don't have a lot of time 2 write but I really want 2 get this story out so I'm writing a breif description and will add the first chapter some time this week. :D

Sydney Bristow has always lead a complicated and difficult life style. She had to lie to her friends about what she does and who she works for. She goes to places all around the world with different names each time. Sometimes forgetting who she is but now, as she learns of her mother's return her life begins to swirl out of control more than she ever thought possible.

A/N Mainly this story takes place right after Irina is saved from Elena and what happened after in a different situation then the actual show.

:eek: :D :D :smiley: :eek: (y)

Chapter 1

"Nadia do you know where my green shirt is?" yelled Sydney Bristow to her sister Nadia.

"In the wash,"replied Nadia.

"Thanks," Sydney looked in her closet for somethig else to wear while thinking how much she loved and depended on her sister. She quickly pulled on a red shirt and pulled back her long brown hair into a pony-tail. She briefly looked at her reflection and went to go find Nadia.

"Nadia, are you ready to go yet?" Sydney asked looking in the direction of Nadia's room.

"Yah, I'm ready," she said as she emerged from her room.

Sydney and Nadia drove to APO in silence. Sydney knew what Nadia was thinking about. She knew that all Nadia wanted to do right now was see their mother who had just been located and put back in a cell. Sydney didn't blame Nadia for wanting to see her own mother but ever since they saved their mother Nadia had been obsessed with seeing her. Sydney wasn't though, she wasn't willing to give that woman her trust after betraying her and her father again. Sydney wished that she could make Nadia see this but in this situation Nadia was blind.

They entered APO together but Nadia was off quickly. Sydney shook her head and headed off but was stopped when she heard her dad, Jack Bristow calling her name. She turned around and saw her father standing there.

"Where is Nadia?" he asked.

"Probably off to see mom."

"Again, wasn't she there just late night."

"Yah, I can't seem to convince her not to hang around mom so much but she won't listen."

"Well we can't do anything about that but we need to get to work, busy day. Expecially since right now we have nobody officially running APO."

"They still haven't found a replacement for Sloane."

"No, not yet but they will."

Sydney left her dad and went to see if Nadia was back or if she was still there. She went in the direction of her mom's cell and saw Nadia standing there talking with Irina. She stopped to listen and heard Nadia talking.

"Sydney dosen't want me to see you so much. She dosen't seem to trust you."

"I know she dosen't. I can't exactly blame her."

"Yah, but she hasn't even been to see you.

"Nadia, she dosen't trust me and proabbly never will have my full trust again."

"No you probably never will again," Sydney said as she emmerged from the shadows.

"Sydney it is good to see you!" Irina said.

"Nadia shouldn't we get going? Things are getting pretty busy out there," Sydney told Nadia while ignoring her mom.

"I guess."

So both of Irina's daughters left her there and all Irina could feel was deep sadness. Sydney probably woudn't be able to get over what was done in the past. Irina sat down on her cold metal bed and remembered the pillow and blanket she had received last time. This time she doubted she would be receiving any favours anytime soon.

A/N I hope that was good. I know it is like really short but I have a lot of homework and I have to be done by 8 tonight. :D

Ok, I'm srry but i can't write this stpry anymore. Not after whut happened on the finale. i can't think about fiction when all i care about right now is the real thing srry. I only had one samll short chapter anyway so........................

Maybe I'll start another one after the finale begins to sink in lol, if it ever does :angelic:

Oh, come on Andrea! Finish writing! It's really good! I'm sure you can take your mind off of the finale to write! That's what I do! I really want to see what happens! Please write! For me? :(

A/N I'm goin 2 continue with the story. My friend Abby conviinced me! :D

Chapter 2

Irina walked acroos her cell anxsiously, she knew at this very moment a meeting was going on and it was about her. Langley was deciding what to do with her. She was almost certain the death penalty was in place expecially after betraying the CIA last time. She hoped that somehow she could convince them that she was useful. Nobody knew more anout Yelenna's palns then her. If the CIA would give her a chance she may just earn some trust. She would not betray her daughters again.

Sydney walked up and down the floor. She knew at this very moment the CIA was having a meeting. It was about her mother. She knew they were probably going to go through with the death penalty. Although Sydney didn't trust her own mother she didn't want her to die. It was too much. Sydney would never admit this to her mother but she still loved her. She coudn't help it, it was her own mother after all. Sydney heard approaching footsteps. She turned around to see Vaughn walking towards her.

"Are you okay," he asked, touching her arm.

"Yah, yah I'm fine," Sydney replied quickly.

"Syd, I know you well enough to know when something is bothering you."

"I'm fine."

"Syd......"

"Fine, it is just that right now the CIA is deciding what to do with my mother and frankly I don't know what I want to happen right now.

Sydney looked at Vaughn to see his recation to her response. She knew that he had a personal hatred towards Irina Derevko but she knew that he would also try and be supportive for her own sake. She guessed right. She saw him tense up for a moment but then he relax as he looked her. She gave him a huge smile.

Nadia sat at her desk and tapped her foot anxiously. She coudn't bare the thought that right now the CIA was deciding what they were going to do with her mother. She had only known her a couple of days but she had immediantly felt a connection to her mother. Nadia sat there trying to fight back tears. With her father betreyal and now this, it was too much for her to handle. She actually began to feel tears from but tryed to push them away. Too late, Weiss had saw.

"Hey, what is wroung?"

"Oh, nothing I am fine."

"Nadia, I may look stupid but I'm smart enough to tell somethig is bothering you. What is it?"

She decided to give up.

"It is just with my father betryal and my mom in jail it just makes me a sad. I'll be fine though," she gave him a reassuring smile. He hugged her.

Irina sat on her small bench in the cell. She heard footsteps approaching her cell and assumed it would be somebody coming to tell her what the CIA was going to do. She stood up slowly and was surprised to see Jack standing there but she didn't let it show.

"Jack," was all she said.

He stood there not saying anything and stared right at her. He looked like he was thinking but she coudn't tell. She wondered if he had forgiven her for all the pain she had caused him. She didn't expect him to but she hoped he would at least except it. She stared right back at him. She would not be intimadated by Jack Bristow.

"Irina?"

"Yes"

He looked at her for a second and said...

"I'm sorry," and walked away.

She assumed he mean he was sorry for "killing her".

All people who had any relation to Irina Derevko waited patiently for the news of her future. Everone knew what they wanted the outcome to be except Sydney and Jack. They didn't know what to expect but they defentily didn't expect this.

A/N Good? Yes, no, maybe. Reveiw pleaz!!! :D

great chapter and YEA!! ur continuing it sry ive been tryin to post in here for a while but the comp didnt put it on darn stupid comp but can i get a pm plz??? i luv this story!

Chapter 3

Sydney pushed her hair out of her eyes as she got up the next day. She didn't sleep well the night before and could barely move. She was so nervous, knowing what could happen to her mother. She quickly got dressed and walked into the kitchen to see Nadia looking very much lke herself, tired and stressed.

"How are you feeling?" Sydney asked her younger sister.

"Been better," she replied with a slight reassuring smile.

Sydney poured herself some coffee and sat down next to Nadia. Sydney stirred her coffee with a spoon, lost in her thoughts and realized that Nadia was looking at her. Sydney lifted her head and met Nadia's gaze.

"Sydney, are you alright? You seem so distracted."

"I'm fine, really."

"No your not. I know you would rather die then admit this but you still love our mother. Why is it so hard for you just to say that you love your mother."

At that point Sydney snapped. She coudn't take it. Nadia had no idea what she was feeling at this moment.

"You don't even know her Nadia! You have no idea what it is like to live for years of your life thinking your mother is some wonderful, great person and then realize that she is a Russian spy. Then once she actually turns herself into the CIA she turns her back on you once again and leaves. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE!!"

Sydney left Nadia and went to her room. Rarely ever did she get into fights with her sister. They usually got along great but Nadia barely even knows Irina Derevko. Nadia never had to deal with the pain that Sydney had to endure.

Sydney didn't know what to do. Should she go back and apologize or should Nadia be the one to come to her to apologize. They had never really got into a serious argument so neither one of them really knew what to do. Sydney waited till she herad Nadia leave. Ususally they would drive together to work. "Would Nadia take the car?" Sydeny walked outside to see the car parked. Nadia must of had Weiss take her. Sydney grabbed the keys to the car and headed to APO.

When Sydney arrived she decided she would go and make up with Nadia. She walked over to Vaughn and asked if he had seen her recently. He told her that she hadn't arrived yet. Sydney assumed that she and Weiss had taken a detour or something. She waited a couple minutes hoping that she would get here soon so she could end this argument. Thirty minutes had gone by and Sydney began to worry. She knew it wasn't like Nadia to be late for work. She walked around hoping to see Nadia. She spotted Weiss over in a corner talking to another agent. A flicker of hope shot through Sydney. She mad her way over to Weiss.

"Hey Weiss, have you seen Nadia?"

"Actually no. I was going to ask you if you knew where she was."

"Didn't you drive her to work this morning."

"No, I thought she was coming with you today."

Sydney felt an icy cold shiver go up her spine. There was no way Nadia could walk here. It was too far, expecially in heels. Sydney had felt this over the past week. Like something horrible was going to happen and she had no control over it.

A/N Wrote this quickly during school! hope it is good!
:D

UH OH!!!! no nadia!!! or did she just go for a walk maby?? plz! lol great chapter except for that kinda cliffy and them being in a fight! thnx for the pm!

Chapter 4

Sydney walked to Sloane’s office. She never liked going to his office but in this situation she would do anything.

“Nadia is missing,” she said getting her point across.

He stood up and met her gaze.

“What do you mean Nadia missing?”

“What do you think I mean. She didn’t show up this morning.”

“Don’t you two drive together in the morning,” he asked.

“Usually but we didn’t this time. Now could we please stop wasting time and try and find her.”

“Sydney I can’t do anything until I know for sure what is happening.”

Sydney stormed out of his office. Some help he was ! She walked in the direction of her dad’s office. Jack saw her coming and stood up quickly. He always knew when something was wrong.

“Sydney what is it?”

“Nadia is missing!”

“What, when did this happen?”

“This morning she went missing. She hasn’t shown up at work. We usually drive together but this morning we kind of got in to a fight so I thought Weiss was driving her,” she said timidly.

“So Weiss showed up but Nadia didn’t?”

“Yes. What do we do now?”

“Well first we need conformation that she is not here in L.A but if she isn’t we’re going to have to get the CIA involved and try and find her. Do you think someone came into your house this morning and got her?”

“I’m assuming because she never went outside and there is no way that Nadia would walk to work. This person or people must be pretty sneaky considering two spies are living in that house and they got her.”

“Okay then we’ll get some agents to try and find her. It will be okay. Don’t worry sweetheart,” he said as he looked at her distressed face.

She nodded and exited his office. She saw Vaughn approaching her.

“Is everything okay? Eric is over there rambling on about Nadia.”

Sydney looked at him and began to feel tears form in her eyes. Sydney couldn’t believe how guilty she felt. If she wouldn’t have gotten mad at Nadia this whole predicament probably wouldn’t even be happening.

“Syd, what is wrong?” he asked concerned.

“Nadia is missing,” she said feeling more tears falling down her face.

“What! When did this happen?” he asked.

“This morning.”

“We’ll find her. Don’t worry,” he said hugging her.

All Sydney felt was guilt and she cried so hard. She never remembered a time that she had ever felt so guilty.

Jack sat at his desk thinking about Nadia. When ever he saw Nadia it always made him think about Irina and Sloane and their affair. He knew though that Sydney loved her and Jack would do anything to make Sydney happy so he knew that he would have to put away his feelings for Nadia and think about Sydney and her happiness. He got up slowly knowing that what he was going to do was going to take away his pride but he didn’t know what else he could do.

“Irina?” he said quietly. She turned around. When ever he saw her he couldn’t help but think how at one time he had been his lovely wife Laura.

“Jack.”

“Nadia is missing. We don’t know if she is okay or not. Do you know of anything that could help us find her?”

“For me to do that you will have to let me assist you in finding her. You can’t do it without me.”

Jack looked at her. She was stubborn and he knew that the only way she was going to help was if she could assist. They both stared and looked at each other hoping the other would give in.

A/N That wasn’t an amazing chapter but it is leading up 2 some good ones

Chapter 5

Sydney looked from her father to Sloane.

“Are you both insane!” Sydney yelled.

Both Jack and Sloane stared at Sydney knowing that she would react this way. Jack tried to calm her.

“Sydney, you have to understand we are doing this for Nadia’s sake. We have just received conformation that she has been taken away and we are assuming by Yelenna. Your mother knows her best and can help in this situation.”

“Dad I can’t believe you’re letting her out. Remember what happened last time. I don’t trust her!”

“Sydney you have……..,” Sloane started.

“Don’t talk to me right now!” Sydney said pointing a finger at Sloane.

“Sydney you have to understand,” Jack said grabbing Sydney’s arm.

“I can’t,” was all Sydney could say and walked away.

Sydney was walking around trying to calm down from the news of her mother when she spotted Weiss. He looked as bad as she did. His face was white and he looked completely and utterly worried. She walked over to him.

“Weiss?” she said tapping his shoulder.

He jumped. “Oh, Syd you scarred me!”

“Sorry, are you okay?” she asked cautiously.

“Been better,” he replied.

She gave him a sympathetic smile. “I know how you feel. Did you hear about how my mother is assisting in this mission.”

“Yes, I heard. I know how much that probably bothers you but if that is what we need to do to get Nadia back then that is what we will do.”

Sydney looked at him knowing he was right but couldn’t shake off the feelings inside of dread and betrayal.

Nadia anxiously sat in a cold metal chair knowing at any moment someone could kill her. She didn’t know why she was here. From the moment she had arrived she had not been given any information. Truthfully she didn’t even know what country she was in. For all she knew she could be a block down form her house or half-way across the world. She sat there trying to think of a way to take her mind of things but then heard approaching footsteps. The doors swung open and she was disgusted to see the woman she had known as Sophia but was really Yelenna Derevko.

Nadia averted her eyes, not wanting to look into the eyes of the woman that had lied to her for years.

“Nadia, how are you?”

“Is that even a question! How am I, how do you think I am. I’ve been sitting in this chair with no food for like twelve hours.”

“Well someone is a little cranky.”

“What do you expect a perfect little angel who is going to cooperate with you?”

“You will cooperate. Trust me.”

“Trust you? Like that is ever going to happen! The only reason you want me to cooperate is because you think I am the one to take down Sydney Bristow but how could I she is my sister and you are nothing to me.

Yelenna slapped her. “You will cooperate.”

That night Sydney couldn’t sleep. She knew that soon, once everything was set and confirmed they would be off to find Nadia. Where? Sydney didn’t know but apparently her mother had ideas.

Sydney looked over at Vaughn. He was so lucky to be able to sleep. She had barely slept in the last twenty-four hours. Vaughn eyes flickered open.

“Sydney, what are you doing up? It is like 3:30 in the morning. Can’t sleep?” he said tiredly.

“I’m worried about Nadia.”

“We’ll find her Syd. Don’t worry,” he said pulling her into him.

She closed her eyes fighting back tears knowing that she wouldn’t sleep peacefully until Nadia was safely back in the room next door.

A/ N I know like all of my chapters r short but I don’t have the time 2 write long ones right now….srry. Hope u enjoyed the chapter!

Back