A New Life Is Just Beginning

liliana

Cadet
here i'm posting it again the next three chapters

Authors' Notes: Okay set after my first fic "The Future Holds Everything For You". While
that was the wedding, this is now leading up to Syd giving birth. It's set about two
months later. She’s about three months pregnant. This story leads from now up till she has
the baby and then I'll see what happens from there. Sydney is also now working at the
local high school. I promise Bridget, Eric, Will and Francie will be more in it. Also
Juliet, Tom and the girls have moved to LA.Okay I'm no doctor so leave me alone. Yes and
Sydney is still Claire's handler but the job is handled by both her and Eric.
Summary:Sydney and Michael are getting ready to have another person in the month even
though it's only six months away. Everything has to be done and it's nerve wracking and
their mother's still don't help because whenever they are together they are at each
other's throats. That combined with morning sicknes, work and other things doesn't help
Syd at all. So what will happen now? Wait and find out.
Couples:Sydney/Vaughn, Jack/Irina, Francie/Will, Bridget/Eric and Juliet/Tom
Category:Romance/General
Rating:PG
Disclaimer:None of the show's characters belong to me. Bridget, Claire, Juliet, Tom, Abby,
Karen and whoever else doesn't belong to the show belongs to me.

by:sydney-megan-bristow(lily)

Chapter 1

You see Sydney and Michael standing in the kitchen she's drinking some orange juice and
he's drinking coffee. She glares at him"it's not my fault you’re pregnant,” he says. She
looks at him"okay yes it is slightly but it does take two to tango."

Sydney glares at him but then smiles"I guess you’re right,” she says.

Michael comes over to her and puts his arms around her"just think about it in a few months
we'll have a baby,” he says.

"I can't wait,” Sydney says.

"Neither can I,” Michael says."When is your doctor's appointment."

"This afternoon at two o'clock,” Sydney says.

Michael nods and puts his hands on her stomach"so are your parents any further forward
with their wedding renewal?"he asks.

"Nope they keep arguing about the different things,” Sydney says.

"Oh boy it's been two months since he suggested it,” Michael says.

Sydney shrugs her shoulders"well I've got to get to school I'll see you later this
afternoon after my appointment,” she says.

"All right love you,” he says.

"I love you too,” Sydney says.

She goes to get her jacket and bag and then comes back into the kitchen and leans over and
kisses him on the lips."Bye,” Michael says. He then leans down and kisses her stomach"bye
baby."

"Bye,” Sydney says.

She gives him one last kiss and then leaves.

You see Michael in his office later when there comes a knock to his door"come in,” he says.

You see a young woman with long blonde hair come in"excuse me Mr.Vaughn,” she says.

He looks up and sees its Jack's secretary"yes Nikki what can I do for you?"he asks.

"Mr.Bristow has collapsed and they've taken him to the hospital and I didn't know where to
find Mrs.Vaughn so I came here,” she says.

"Okay thankyou,” Michael says.

He stands up and picks up his jacket and his phone and keys he walks out Eric comes
over"where are you going we have a meeting?"he asks.

"Jack's collapsed. I have to get to the hospital and phone Syd as well,” Michael says.

"Okay I'll cover for you and Syd,” Eric says.

"Thanks,” Michael says.

You see him get to the hospital and you see Irina sitting in the chairs"how is he?"he
asks.

"I don't know yet,” Irina says."Does Sydney know?"

"Yes she's on her way,” Michael says.

"Good,” Irina says.

He sits down beside her"he'll be okay,” Michael says.

Irina smiles at him then Sydney came rushing in"how is he?"she asks.

"We don't know yet,” Irina says.

Sydney sits in between them"how was your doctor's appointment?"Michael asks.

"It was all right I had the ultrasound,” Sydney says.

"And,” Michael says.

"I don't think this is the right time to tell you,” she says.

"Is it good news?"Irina asks.

"Yes,” Sydney says.

"Then go ahead I need some,” Irina says.

"She found two eggs we're having twins,” Sydney says.

Michael looks at her in shock and then his smile grows bigger and he stands up and brings
her up with him they hug."This is great,” he says.

"Yes it is,” Irina says.

She hugs her daughter and then the doctor comes out"are you all right?"he asks.

"Yes I'm fine,” Sydney says."How's my dad?"

"He had a minor heart attack but he's stable you can go see him if you like,” the doctor
says.

"Thankyou,” Irina says.

The doctor leaves and they go into the room Jack is hooked up to some machines Irina
sits in the chair beside the bed and she takes his hand.

"Hey Jack it's Irina and Sydney and Michael are here too,” she says.

"Hi daddy,” Sydney says.

"Hi Jack,” Michael says. He puts his arm around Sydney and draws her close.

A few hours later they were still there"come on let's go home your mom will call if
there's any change,” Michael says.

"Okay,” Sydney says. She stands up and kisses her dad on the cheek Irina looks up"we're
going home."

"Okay have a good night sleep you two,” Irina says.

They nod and they leave and they get back to their house she sits down on the couch and
cries. Michael comes over and sits down beside her and puts his arms around her"he'll be
all right,” he says.

"I know,” Sydney says.

He smiles at her and he kisses her on the forehead the phone rings Sydney glares at it but
gets up."Hello,” she says.

"Agent Vaughn it's Agent Kendall I need you to come to Ops Tech now,” he says.

"All right,” Sydney says.

She puts the phone down and Michael grabs their coats and they head to Ops Tech when they
get there they go inside.

Kendall and Eric are waiting for them along with Marshall and Dixon"what's wrong?"Sydney
asks.

"Claire has been caught and she's in trouble,” Kendall says.

"What happened?"Sydney asks.

"We wish we knew she turned off her camera,” Eric says.

He sits down and puts his head in his hands"I want you back on this case permanently,”
Kendall says to Sydney.He walks off.

"Ooh can I hurt him?"Syd asks.

"Yes please do,” Eric says.

"It's not your fault,” Sydney says.

"Thanks,” he says. She smiles"how's your dad?"

"He's all right not awake yet though,” Sydney says."So what happens now?"

"I'm going in,” Dixon says.

"All right,” Sydney says."When do you leave?"

"Tonight,” Dixon says.

A woman comes over"who's sending you I'm in charge of which operations you go on,” the
lady says.

"It was an order from Kendall Sarah,” Dixon says.

"Oh okay then I'll be watching you on screen,” Sarah says.

"You don't need to be Agent Weiss and I will be there,” Sydney says.

Sarah turns to her"I'd like to be here thankyou,” Sarah says.

"Fine,” Sydney says.

Sarah walks away"I don't like her,” Eric says.

"She's all right she has a soft side,” Dixon says.

They all look at him in disbelief"okay I'm going home to sleep,” Sydney says."Good
night all."

"Hey is your dad all right?"Dixon asks.

"He's fine thankyou,” Sydney says.

She and Michael leave and they go home and go to bed then you see the clock saying 3:00
you see Syd and Michael sleeping his arms around her. The phone rings. Sydney grabs it and
brings it up to her ear."Hello,” she says.

"Hi sweetheart,” the voice says.

"Daddy are you all right?"Sydney asks.

"Yes I'm fine honey,” Jack says.

Michael is awake now and you see a smile on his face while he watches his wife on the
phone he sits up and kisses her on the shoulder. She says goodbye to her father and turns
around and glares at him. But he smiles innocently and she kisses him on the lips and he
falls backwards. (Okay everyone use your imaginations).

to be continued...

Hope you enjoy and please review.

And please give me kid’s name’s boy and girl first name and middle names. Thankyou

And most importantly review.

here's the next

Disclaimer:You know where.

by:sydney-megan-bristow(lily)

Chapter 2

You see the hospital and you see Irina sitting beside Jack who's asleep the door opens and
you see Sydney walk in."Mom you should go home you've been here too long,” Syd says.

"I don't want to leave him,” Irina says.

"He'll still be here when you come back I promise and he'll be okay,” Sydney says.

"I know I just don't want to lose him I left him once I won't let him go again,” Irina says.

Sydney smiles at her and sits down in the other chair and takes her father's hand she
leans over and strokes his forehead. She has tears in her eyes"hi daddy,” she says.

Irina looks up and smiles at her daughter and reaches over and lays her other hand over
her daughters."Okay I'm going home how long can you stay?"Irina asks.

"A little while I have class at twelve,” Sydney says.

Irina stands up and leans down and kisses Jack and then leaves Sydney keeps sitting there
watching him. Stroking his hand and reading ever so occassionally. She felt his hand move
she looked up from what she's doing. She sees his eyes flutter"dad,” she says. He stares
at her"daddy,” she says again.

She grabs the button and presses the button a nurse comes in and sees that Jack's awake
she goes over suddenly the heart monitor goes off. Some more nurses and doctors came
over"excuse me miss can you please stand back?"a nurse asks.

Sydney stands there while they all are working on Jack she doesn't know who ushers her out
the door. Sydney is lead over to a chair and she sits down. You see Irina come over with
fresh new clothes on she sees her daughter sitting in a chair her face buried in her
hands. She rushes over"Sydney what's wrong?"she asks.

Sydney looked up at her with tears in her eyes"baby what happened?"Irina asks.

"Dad's heart stopped,” Sydney says.

"What,” Irina says.

Sydney just sat there Irina sat down beside her and stroked her hair"he'll be okay he's a
fighter he's always been a fighter,” Irina says.

Sydney looks at her and smiles.

A while later Michael walks in and sees mother and daughter still sitting there but
Sydney's asleep now. He goes over and sits down beside Irina."What happened?"he asks.

"Jack's heart stopped he apparently had a stroke the doctor's are working,” Irina says.
"Sydney was with him when it stopped."

Michael looks over at his wife and sees she still has tears on her cheeks he strokes her
cheek and then the doctor comes out. Sydney wakes up and they all stand up"how is
he?"Sydney asks.

"He's stable but the next twenty-four hours will be critical,” the doctor says.

They nod and he leaves they go back into the room and there's more wires coming out of
him Sydney starts crying again Michael puts his arms around her she cries into his shirt.
Irina sits back down in the chair."Michael I think you should take her home,” she says.

"No I want to stay,” Sydney says.

"This isn't good for either you or the babies’ Sydney,” Irina says.

Sydney nods"I have to go to work actually,” Sydney says.

"Kendall's given you the day off given most of the responsibility back to Eric,” Michael
says."And I'm going in to oversee it."

"No I'll go she's my agent,” Sydney says.

"Are you sure?"he asks.

She nods and she stands up"bye mom,” Sydney says.

"Bye honey,” Irina says.

They leave the room and go to his car he opens the passenger door for her she gives a tiny
smile and then gets in. He shuts the door and goes round to the drivers side and gets in
and they drive away.

You see them walk into Ops Centre and you see Kendall, Sarah and Weiss by the computers
Kendall sees them"I thought I told you to stay home,” he says.

"I'm fine sir,” Sydney says."She's my agent I'd like to be here."

"All right,” Kendall says.

He turns back to the screen and Sydney puts a headset on you see Dixon on screen"what do
you see Dixon?"Sarah asks.

"Nothing at the moment,” he says.

"See if you can locate a door,” Sydney says.

"He's my agent back off,” Sarah says.

Sydney glares at her but just pulls up a chair and sits down"what are you doing Agent
Vaughn?"Kendall asks.

"She wants control she can have it,” Sydney says.

"Thankyou,” Sarah says.

Kendall walks off"and agent Thompson if Agent Vaughn has anything relative to say about
this building listen don't forget who the superior officer is,” he calls back.

Sydney smiles"how's your dad?"Weiss asks.

"He had a stroke a few hours ago he's stable,” Sydney says.

Weiss smiles at her she smiles back.

You see Dixon walking down the dark hallway he's doing what Sydney asked him to do he
finally finds a door."I've found a door,” he says.

"All right go in,” Sarah says.

He does and you see someone sitting in the middle of the room tied to a chair he goes
over and sees it's Claire."Claire,” he says.

She's out of it and he starts untying her and then you see a man come in from behind
him"Dixon watch out,” Sydney says.

He turns around and there's a man standing there with a gun pointed at him"drop your gun
and kick it over here,” he says.

Dixon does what he's told but the man doesn't see that Claire is now untied and that she's
awake."Dixon down,” she says. He crouches and she is able to pick up Dixon's gun and shoot
the guy.

"Let's go,” she says.

"Right,” Dixon says."Base this is ranger I have Claire."

"See you at home Ranger,” Sarah says.

You see Sydney curled up on the couch with a blanket over her she's home alone Michael had
some work to do at the CIA.She's watching some tv.

The phone rings and she picks it up"hello,” she says.

"Hello Sydney,” the voice says.

"Who is this?"Sydney asks.

"Oh come on you know who this is sure we haven't spoken in years but I haven't forgotten
you,” the voice says.

She looks scared and not too happy"I'll be coming for your babies,” the voice says
threateningly."Especially your little girl. The perfect image of her mother. And she will
learn to despise you like you once did your mother."

You hear an evil laugh and Sydney puts the phone down and she goes over to the door and
checks if it's locked and all the windows...

To be continued.

You know what you have to do to get me to continue review.

So who is this sinister voice and how does he know Syd?

Wait and see.

here's the next please enjoy

by:sydney_megan_bristow

Chapter 3

You see Sydney about two weeks later at her father's beside he's awake now but had no real
side affects to the stroke. His eyes are open now and he's staring at her"what's wrong?"he
asks.

Sydney looks at him"nothing dad everything's great,” she says.

"I know something's wrong,” Jack says.

"Dad I'm okay I promise you,” Sydney says.

Then Irina came in and saw father and daughter staring at each other she sees the look of
worry on her husband's face."Is everything okay?"she asks.

"Yes everything's fine mom,” Sydney says.

"Jack,” Irina says.

"Yes everything's fine,” Jack says.

"Well I have to go teach my class,” Sydney says.

They nod and she leans down and kisses her father on the cheek and then hugs her mother
and leaves they watch her go.

"Is she okay?"Irina asks.

Jack shrugs his shoulders he smiles up at his wife.

You see Sydney walk into her classroom there's a vase of flowers standing on her desk she
smiles thinking they are from Michael. She finds the card and opens it, it reads:

Dear Sydney,

These are just to brighten up your day. Just as you brighten mine every time I see your
face. I love you my angel

Michael.

She smiles as she finishes the card she puts it down and leans in and smells the roses
there's a knock on the door. She turns around and there's Juliet standing in the doorway.
She's now a teacher at the high school as well."From Michael?"she asks.

"Yes,” Sydney says.

"My brother does the sweetest things Tom never use to do that,” Juliet says."You have one
of a kind Syd."

"I know,” Sydney says."But doesn't Tom do anything nice for you?"

"He does but he never has time any more with setting up his law firm,” Jules says.

"True,” Sydney says.

The students started piling in and Juliet left they all took their seats some of the girls
noticed the roses and smiled."Yes girls my dreamy husband gave them to me,” Sydney says.

They all look at her and blush she gets out with the lesson about Romeo and Juliet and
she can see after about an hour everyone is getting incredibly bored."Okay guys do you
think it's worth it to be two fighting families and then in the end lose your children?"
Sydney asks.

Some of the people put their hands up she points to one of the girls"okay Nicole what do
you think?"Sydney asks.

Nicole smiles at her"I don't think it's worth it because if they hadn't been feuding then
Romeo and Juliet wouldn't have had to hide their love for each other. And I suppose Juliet
just felt when she found Romeo dead that it wasn't worth it anymore. You should just learn
to solve your differences,” she says.

"Thankyou Nicole anyone else what to say anything?"Sydney asks. They bell rang"okay
everyone read pages 233-256 for tomorrow please."

There is a chorus of yes’ and then they all leave Sydney sits down in her chair and puts
her arms down on her desk and lays her head down. She just sits there for a while until
her phone starts ringing. She brings her bag up and takes her phone out."Sydney,” she
says.

"Hi baby,” Michael says.

"Hi sweetie,” Sydney says.

"You about ready to get out of there?"Michael asks.

"Yes but I have a meeting with Kendall in an hour,” Sydney says.

"He rescheduled,” Michael says.

"Aagh I hate that man,” Sydney says.

"Want me to come get you?"Michael asks.

"Yes please,” Sydney says.

"Okay I'll be there now,” Michael says.

"Thankyou for the flowers,” Sydney says.

You see him smile"it was my pleasure,” he says.

"I love you,” Sydney says.

"I love you too,” Michael answers.

She puts the phone down and brushes her hair away from her face and lays her head back
down in exasperation. A while later she feels a familiar presence but keeps her head down
Michael comes over and strokes her hair"Syd,” he says.

She looks up at him and she smiles he smiles back he leans down and kisses her
passionately."Hi,” she says.

"Hi,” he says."Ready to go home?"

"Yes,” Sydney says.

She stands up and she grabs her bag and grabs her jacket and her keys and cell phone and
she entwines her fingers with his he takes the flowers and they leave the classroom.

A while later they are at home Michael is making dinner while Sydney sits on the couch
watching tv when the phone rings. You see Michael pick it up"hello,” he says.

"Hello Michael it's Eric I have four tickets to the King's game tomorrow do you and Syd
want to go?"he asks.

"Hang on I'll just ask her,” Michael says. He lays the phone down on the counter and walks
into the living room and goes over to her. She smiles at him"Eric has four tickets to the
King's game tomorrow he was wondering if we wanted to go?"

"Why don't you go and he can find someone else to go in my place,” Sydney says.

"What if I don't want to go without you?"Michael asks.

Sydney stands up and puts her arms around his waist he touches his forehead to hers "if
you want me too,” she says."Or is it just because the other person is Bridget?"

"I don't know who the other ticket's for,” Michael says.

She smiles at him"all right I'll go, β€œSydney says.

"Good,” Michael says. He kisses her and then pulls away a few minutes later and he goes
over to the phone"okay Eric we're coming but who's the fourth person?"

"Bridget,” Eric says."It's actually the only way I could get her to come with me."

Michael laughs"what?"Eric asks.

"That's why Sydney thought you wanted her to come,” Michael says.

"Oh well I was going to invite her anyway,” Eric says in his own defence."She likes the
game at least Bridget doesn't."

"She's coming so don't worry,” Michael says.

"He owes me big time,” Sydney says.

Michael grins she smiles at him from where she's sitting"you owe her big time she says,”
he tells him.

"I know,” Eric says.

"Good,” Michael says.

A while later you see them sitting there on the couch watching a movie it's Charlies
Angels she's snuggled up against him. The doorbell rings"who could that be?"Sydney asks.

"I'll get it,” Michael says.

She nods and he goes and he opens the door it's a courier"a package for a Sydney Vaughn,”
the man says.

"All right I'll sign for it,” Michael says.

He's handed a clipboard and he signs it the man gives him an envelope and Michael brings
it through to Sydney he hands it to her. She looks at it worried"what's wrong open it,”
Michael says.

She smiles at him and does there's a letter inside and something else she lifts up the
letter and reads it but it's only five words I'M COMING TO GET YOU.She drops it on the
floor and Michael picks it up he reads it. She picks up the other thing it's a necklace
with an engraving on it. It's a half a moon with a star."Why now?"she asks.

"Syd what's wrong what's been going on?"Michael asks.

She looks up at him"you'd better sit down and I'll tell you,” she says....

To be continued...

So who is this person hate to tell you but you are only going to found out much later it's
called suspense.

What is Michael's reaction going to be wait and see.

Please review ooh I'm seeing episode 27 "The Indicator" tomorrow should be interesting.

Please enjoy.

First off, lose the name calling. It's just hard to picture them calling each other "Baby" and "Sweetie." Just stick with Syd and Michael.

And are you copying and pasting this in from another program? B/c it looks really strange and it's kind hard to read because the spacing is inconsistent.

~Me :angel2:

I like this story, I can't wait to see what comes next. Uch, I had 117 posts and now I'm down to like 7. And I had a fanfiction up and even though no one reads it anymore, it was still nice to see what ppl wrote before. Sorry, I vent in random places. Like today, I was complaining that even though I did the reading, I still failed this quiz. So I wrote a letter to my teacher on the bottom of the quiz complaining. Sorry I'm rambling... It's this thing I do a lot.

aliaschick4mv said:
And I had a fanfiction up and even though no one reads it anymore, it was still nice to see what ppl wrote before.
Don't say that!
But I love this story too, very cute! :D

here's the next chapter enjoy :D

Authors' Notes: Aah Alias has been renewed for a third season yay for us. Ooh just saw The Indicator I loved it okay minus the whole Jack thing but it was good.
Disclaimer:You know where

by:sydney_megan_bristow(lily)

Chapter 4

You see Michael and Sydney sit down on the couch he stares at her worriedly"what's wrong Syd you're scaring me, β€œhe says.

Sydney takes his hands in hers"I love you, you know that,” she says.

"Yes, I love you too,” Michael says.

"I need you not to get mad about this,” Sydney says. He looks at her strangely"about two weeks ago I got a phone call from somebody saying they were coming to get my babies I have no idea who it was."

He looked at her in shock"why didn't you tell me?"Michael asks.

"I thought the person would just go away but then this package came,” Sydney says.

"Do you know what the symbol means?"Michael asks.

Sydney shakes her head"never seen it before I'm taking it to my mom tomorrow maybe she knows what it means,” she says.

He leant over and stroked her cheek she leant into his hand"why didn't you tell me?"he asks. His worry lines are showing on his forehead.

She looks up at him"I was scared I still am I didn't want to worry you,” she says.

Michael looks at her in shock"I'm your husband the father of your children it's my job and Syd I love you I don't want anything to happen to you,” he says.

Sydney has tears in her eyes she leans over and hugs him he hugs her back"don't ever think you can't tell me anything Syd we need to get through things together you're not alone anymore,” he continues.

"I know,” Sydney says.

He kisses her on the forehead"it'll be okay I promise,” he says.

Syd smiles at him and he smiles back"come on let's go to bed,” she says.

He nods and he stands up and he takes her hand and he leads her into the room and he shuts the door.

You see them the next morning she's curled up beside him he had his arm around her he's awake and smiling down at her. He just wants to take her away forget about everything but he knows that's not possible.

Her eyelids flutter and she slowly comes awake since its Saturday they don't need to get up. She looks into his green eyes and smiles at him."Morning,” she says.

"Morning,” he says. He lifts up the covers and leans near her stomach"morning you two."

Sydney smiles down at him and strokes his hair"you're going to make the greatest daddy ever,” she says.

"Let's hope so,” he says looking up at her with a grin on his face.

"I know you will be,” Sydney says.

"Then you'll be the greatest mummy ever,” Michael says.

She smiles at him and he smiles back he leans back up and kisses her how did I get so lucky Sydney thinks. She deepens the kiss and he lays over her(yet again use your imagination hey even tv characters need their privacy).

You see Jack and Irina in the hospital room he's sitting up working on his laptop when Sydney and Michael walk in."Morning,” Sydney says. She walks over to her father and kisses him on the cheek she smiles at Irina.

"Morning,” Michael says.

"What are you working on?"Sydney asks.

She looks at his computer but he turns it away and shuts it she pouts"no it's a surprise for the both of you and the babies you can't see it,” Jack says.

"Okay I'll wait,” Sydney says. She smiles at him and then looks at her mother"mom can I please speak to you outside for a minute?"

"Of course,” Irina says. She stands up"I'll be right back."

Both men nod and Irina follows her daughter out of the room and into the hallway they sit down in the chairs. You see Sydney take out the locket and show it to her mother."I got this in the post yesterday,” Sydney says."I was wondering what the engraving meant."

Irina looks down at the locket and she gets a worried look on her face but then is able to cover it up before Sydney notices it's there."I've never seen it before sorry Sydney,” she says.

"It's all right maybe I'll ask Marshall,” Sydney says.

Irina nods and then you see Sydney stand up and go back into the room but before she does"thanks mom,” she says.

"It's okay just tell your dad that I have something to do and I'll be back,” Irina says.

"All right see you later,” Sydney says she watches her mother leaves and then walks back into the room.

Jack smiles at her and then doesn't see Irina come back in"where is your mother?"he asks.

"She said she had something to do and she'll be back later,” Sydney says.

"All right,” Jack says. Sydney goes over and sits in the chair that her mother vacated she watches her father.

"Is she all right?"Sydney asks.

"Yes why?"Jack asks.

"She just seemed a bit off when I was talking to her,” Sydney says.

Jack nods and then reaches over and takes her hand in his and he squeezes"I'm sure she's all right maybe worried about me,” Jack says.

Sydney smiles at him and squeezes back"I hope so,” Sydney says.

He nods she stands up and kisses him on the cheek"I have to go get something checked out by Marshall I'll see you later,” Sydney says."Have they told you when you're getting out?"

"No not yet,” Jack says."Bye sweetheart bye Mike."

"Bye daddy,” Sydney says.

"Bye Jack,” Michael says.

Sydney leans down and kisses him on the cheek again and then she takes Michael's hand and they leave the room."Did she tell you anything?"Michael asks.

"No, she said she didn't know what it was,” Sydney says."That's why I'm taking it to Marshall now."

"All right come on let's go,” Michael says.

She nods and leans over and kisses him.

You see the Ops Centre and they walk in Eric comes over and greets them"morning guys didn't think I'd see you two here this morning,” he says.

"Yes we didn't think so either but I have something that I want Marshall to analyse,”Sydney says.

Eric nods and smiles at her Sydney smiles back"well I think my counterpart is with him at the moment so you can see her at the same time,” he says.

"Thanks Eric see you in a little while,” Sydney says.

He nods and she kisses Michael and then walks over to where she sees Bridget and Marshall in conversation. Bridget smiles when she sees her and so does Marshall."Morning Syd,”Bridget says.

"Morning Bridget morning Marshall,” Sydney says.

"Morning Sydney,” Marshall says.

"Ah Marshall I have something I'd like you analyse its not really the object but what's on it,” Sydney says.

"All right where's the object,” Marshall says.

Sydney brings out the object and hands it to him"I'll get it back to you as soon as I can,” he says.

She nods her thanks and then leaves along with Bridget"so what are you doing this afternoon?"Bridget asks.

Sydney looks at her and smiles"spending time at the mall with my sister-in-law and my two nieces would you like to join us?"Sydney asks.

"Sure I'm always up for shopping when?"Bridget asks.

"Two hours we're meeting at the entrance,” Sydney says.

"All right I'll see you there,” Bridget says."I have to go."

"Okay,” Sydney says smiling at her. She walks back over to Michael and Eric who are in deep conversation. She wraps her arms around Michael's waist. He puts his hands over hers"oh I forgot to ask Eric how's Claire?"

"She's all right I think sometimes she'd rather see you instead of me,” Eric says.

"Call me when she needs her next briefing I'll do it and I'll be here watching her,” Sydney says.

"All right,” Eric says. He smiles at her and Syd smiles back"so what are you two doing today?"

"I'm going shopping with Juliet, Abby, Karen and Bridget and you are coming over to our house to watch the Kings game, β€œSydney says.

"Oh right of course,” Eric says.

"Yip,” Sydney says. She turns to Michael and looks at him sweetly"keys please."

He shakes his head"not until I get a kiss,” he says.

Sydney turns him around and kisses him and he kisses her back you see Eric rolls his eyes they pull apart and Michael gives her the keys."See you later Eric,” Sydney says.

"Bye Syd,” Eric says.

She leaves and then you see her go to get her car but there's a note on her windscreen she takes it off. She looks around and opens it. It reads "BETTER WATCH OUT HE MIGHT BE THE FIRST ONE TO GO" she drops the letter on the ground. She gets in the car and drives away.

You see someone in the shadows watching all of this and then you just see a pair of shoes and you see them walk over to where she dropped the note and picks it up. You never see the face.

You see her sitting at home later on the couch and you hear the door open and you hear Michael and Eric's voices."Why do you think she didn't go?"Eric asks.

"I don't know,” Michael says. He sees her sitting on the couch"Syd."

"I got a letter saying BETTER WATCH OUT HE MIGHT BE THE FIRST ONE,” Sydney says. Michael comes over and sits beside her."I'm scared Michael."

He puts his arm around her and draws her close she starts crying"it's okay Syd I promise I won't let anything happen to you or our babies,” Michael says.

She nods but keeps on crying he strokes her hair Eric just stands there looking completely confused."What's going on?"he asks. They look at him.

Then you see someone standing outside the window watching them yet again you don't see the face. But you see the persons arm and you see there's a tattoo there with the same thing on the locket."Beware Sydney Vaughn you won't be able to hide,” the voice says...

To be continued...

Ooh got you there didn't I. I'm thinking maybe it's not an enemy we know of but somebody from her past but we'll have to see.

Please review I had to finish there because I was scaring myself and not a very good idea at 23:36.Please enjoy as usual.

I think the next chapter will skip about two months so she'll be about five months pregnant and just showing slightly.

And I'll be deciding the names of the twins very soon I'll pick my favourites and I'll let you guys vote.

here's the next part ^_^

Authors' Notes: Okay it's three months later I changed my mind Sydney is now six month’s pregnant. There's some J/I in this too.

by:sydney_megan_bristow(Lil)

Chapter 5

You see Sydney in the apartment making dinner you see her come around the counter she's showing now. The phone rings she goes over and picks up the phone"hello,” she says.

"Hi Syd I'm on my way home now,” Michael says.

Sydney smiles"good dinner will be ready,” she says.

"I'll see you in a few,” he says. He then hung up the phone.

She went back to making dinner he came in a while later and he smiles when he sees her in the kitchen."Evening,” Sydney says.

"Evening,” Michael says. He walks over to her and turns her around he kisses her and she smiles he then leans down and kisses her stomachs."Hello babies have you been good for your mummy today?"

Sydney smiles"come on I have to make dinner they'll be here any minute,” she says."Go get ready?"

"Okay,” Michael says. He gives her one last kiss and then goes into their bedroom she watches him go and shakes her head.

Then a while later the doorbell rings and she stops what she's doing to go get it she finds Jack and Irina there."Hi mom hi dad,” she says.

"Hello Sydney,” Jack says.

Irina smiles at her daughter and hugs her"evening Sydney,” she says. They came in Sydney looked at them both very strangely.

"What's happened?"she asks.

They both looked at her strangely"whatever do you mean?"Irina asks.

"You two seem happier than usual,” Sydney says.

"Do you think we should tell her?"Jack asks.

"Tell me what?"Sydney asks.

They look at each other"I'm your daughter I need to know,” Sydney says.

"Okay we've decided on a date to renew our vows,” Irina says. Sydney smiles at her and Irina smiles back.

"When?"Michael asks from the bedroom doorway.

"As soon as we can get everything arranged,” Jack says.

"Good if you two need any help we're here,” Sydney says.

Irina nods and hugs her daughter"thankyou,” she says.

"My pleasure,” Sydney says.

She goes back into the kitchen and continues to make dinner you see Irina and Jack sitting down on the couch she smiles. The doorbell rang again and Michael got it this time it's Maria, Juliet, Tom, Abby and Karen."Hi,” Juliet says.

"Hi,” Sydney says.

"Aunt Sydney,” Abby and Karen say at the same time.

They come running towards her and Sydney kneels down and hugs them both"hey watch it you two remember she is pregnant,” Maria says.

"Yes grandma,” Abby says. They let go of Sydney and walk away Sydney stands up and goes back to what she's doing. She smiles at Maria.

"Hi Maria,” she says.

"Hi Syd how are you feeling?"she asks.

"I'm all right and you how was your flight?"Sydney asks.

"Could have been better,” Maria says.

Sydney nods and smiles at her"mom do you want anything to drink?"Michael asks.

"Yes please white wine if you have it,” Maria says.

"Of course or at least I think we do,” Michael says."Syd do we have any wine?"

"I think we do,” Sydney says.

He goes to check in their other fridge and he sees there is none he comes back out"sorry mom we don't have any Syd was the one that usually drank it and well you know we haven't had any in quite a while,” Michael says.

His mother nods"okay water then,” she says.

Michael nods and goes to get the water from the fridge and Sydney gets a glass for him and brings it down. He smiles at her and she smiles back. He pours the water in and Syd gives it to Maria."Here you go?"Sydney says.

"Thankyou,” Maria says. She goes to the living room.

A while later you see them all sitting at the dining table eating everybody is quiet Will, Francie, Eric and Bridget had turned up a while after Juliet."So how was everyone's day?"Sydney asks.

They all look at her it's more sort of a glare she shakes her head"so Syd when do you go for your next ultrasound?"Juliet asks.

"Monday we'll be able to find out what the sex of the babies are,” Sydney says.

"Good,” Juliet says."I bet your looking forward to that."

"We haven't decided if we want to know yet,” Michael says. He smiles at Syd and she smiles back he squeezes her hand under the table.

"Who wants dessert?"Sydney asks.

Abby and Karen look at her and she smiles she gets up and starts collecting the dishes"you sit right there I'll do it,” Francie says.

Sydney sits back down while Francie and Bridget collect the plates they go into the kitchen and bring out the ice-cream and the hot apple pie."Mm that smells nice,” Juliet says.

Michael looks at Syd and sees she's just sitting there"are you all right?"he asks.

"Yes I'm fine,” Sydney says."Why?"

Michael smiles at her"you just seem to be somewhere else today,” he says.

"I just have a lot of things on my mind,” she says.

He nods and takes her hand and brings it up to his lips"I love you,” he says.

"I love you too,” Sydney says.

You see Jack and Irina outside later sitting on the swing they just wanted to be by themselves for a while. Irina has her head on his shoulder."Are you okay?"Jack asks.

"Yes I'm fine,” Irina says."Just thinking about Sydney having her babies."

"I know,” Jack says. He looks out at the stars she smiles up at him and kisses him on the cheek."I guess I'm afraid I'll be a bad grandfather."

"You won't be,” Irina says.

Jack smiles at her and then you see inside Juliet, Tom, Maria and the girls getting ready to leave."Well drive safely,” Michael says.

"We will,” Juliet says.

She kisses her brother on the cheek and then takes the girl’s hands and leaves and she's followed by Tom and then Maria.

Michael goes into the living room but Syd sees her parents outside and decides to go join them. She walks outside and shuts the door her parents smile at her Jack lifts up his arm and Sydney sits down beside him and he lays his arm around her."Do you remember when we use to do this when I was little?"Sydney asks."Come out and watch the stars?"

"Yes we do,” Irina says. She strokes her daughters hair Sydney smiles at her mother.

"I remember you two sitting on the swing and I was sitting on the floor and dad was explaining all the stars to me,” Sydney says.

They both smile at her and Michael comes out and sees the three of them there he smiles Sydney smiles back. They hear the phone ring Michael goes inside and picks it up."Sydney you better get in here,” he calls.

Sydney stands up and goes inside she takes the phone from him"hello Kendall what's wrong?"she asks.

"Sydney Claire was killed tonight while on a mission and the person left you a note saying"watch out little girl",” Kendall says.

Sydney drops the phone on the ground Michael picks’ it up"bye Kendall,” he says. He puts it down and he takes Sydney in his arms and she sobs.

"Why Claire why did he have to kill her?"Sydney asks.

"I don't know Syd I don't know,” Michael says. He strokes her hair and she snuggles into him. He kisses her on the forehead.

"It'll be okay I promise,” he says again.

The next day they walk into the Ops Centre Kendall was waiting for them in his office Sydney knocks on the door."Come in,” Kendall says.

They did he points to the chairs they both sit down he looks at them"is there anything you would like to tell me?"he asks.

"You already know what's going on,” Michael says."Someone has been stalking Sydney for the last few months."

Kendall looks at him"so why did he go after your agent?"he asks.

"I don't know,” Sydney says."If I did, don’t you think that I would have tried to stop it from happening?"

Kendall looks at her emotionless"why do I bother you don't listen to me anyway,” Syd continues."You know you’re an ass I have never ever liked you and I never will you're too full of yourself you take joy from other people's pain. I've had enough I quit."

She walks out of the room and leaves. Michael follows Kendall is left there looking stunned. She was by the car Michael came to her. He smiles at her and she smiles back"how did that feel?"Michael asks.

"Pretty good,” Sydney says.

Hes smiles at her"come on let's go home,” he says.

She nods and they get into the car and then you hear the screeching of car wheels and the car comes to a stop right in front of them. The person pulls out a gun but you don't see the face. Michael sees it"Sydney get down,” he says.

A shot rings out and it shatters the glass....

To be continued...

Ooh let's see what happens next.

Okay the twins are going to be a boy and a girl so here are the names you have to choose from:

Girls:

Corinne Emily
Megan Elizabeth
Kathryn Sofia
Rebecca Ann
Jennifer Faith

Boys:

William Jack
Matthew Christopher
Andrew Michael
Joshua Peter
Tristin Eric

So tell me what you think and thankyou to everyone for your name suggestions I loved them all and thankyou everyone for the reviews.

Please enjoy and review.

Back