At The Beginning

Title: At The Beginning
Author: Lauren/vartan-lova
Summary: read it and you'll find out
Rating: PG / PG-13
Ship: S/V
Disclaimer: I only own the characters that you have never heard of before and if there are any im sure you can figure it out. everything and everyone else belongs to JJ, ABC, Touchstone, Bad Robot, etc.

lets just say this takes place after Hourglass. something like that. you'll understand. this is pretty typical for a fanfic but im gonna change things up a little later so just bare with me!

Sydney woke up in an unfamiliar bed in an unfamiliar room. It wasn’t long before she realized she was in the hospital.

“Sydney!” Vaughn looked up fr om the book he was reading. “You’re awake.” He leaned over and kissed her. “Syd, what’s wrong? You’re looking at me like a crazy person.”

“What about Lauren?”

“Who’s Lauren?”

Sydney looked down at Vaughn’s hand that was wrapped tightly around her own. There was no ring. “You’re not married.”

“No…not last I checked.”

“What happened? Why am I here?”

“You’ve been in a coma for the past three days. I found you in your apartment when I came to pick you up. Sydney, the woman you were living with wasn’t really Francie.”

“I know. She was the second double.”

“…Vaughn, what’s the date?”

“May 25, 2003. Why?”

“It’s still 2003?”

“Yeah. For seven more months.”

“This is a dream. It has to be dream.” Sydney began to cry.

“Syd, it’s not a dream. Why would it be a dream?”

“It never happened?”

“What never happened?”

“You thought I was dead. And you got married.”

“I got married? You know I would never give up on you. Never. It was just a dream.”

“Yeah. A dream.”

“Okay, I’ve gotta go tell your doctors you’re awake. I’ll be right back.”

“You promise?”

“Of course I promise.”

The next day Sydney and Vaughn were sitting in her hospital room when t doctor came in.

“You’ll have to excuse us Mr. Vaughn. I need to review Ms. Bristow’s test results with her.”

“It’s okay, he can stay.”

“Alright. Well, you’re heart rate is still pretty low but plenty of rest should take care of that. All bleeding has stopped and you seem to be healing very nicely.”

“There’s one more thing. Ms. Bristow, you’re pregnant.”

“What?” Sydney said as she looked at Vaughn who had a blank expression on his face. “How long?”

“You’re about three weeks along.”

Sydney nodded. “Thank you.” And the doctor left the room.

That is such a GREAT start. I cant wait for more!! Is she dreaming or is it real(IF IT IS NO LAUREN YAY!!!!!!!)???? cant wait to find out more!!!
KISSES~ANNA~

No Lauren, no Lauren, no Lauren, WOOHOO!! :::does a little dance::: OMG I LOVE THIS! It's amazing she didn't have a miscarraige after the HUGE FIGHT, but this was like, WHOA, grinning like a 5-year old *cough* LEE *cough cough* But, anywhoo...very very good!

The Crazy Irish Chef,
Rachel

ahh Laur another one!!! You never seize to amaze me!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!! woo hoo NO COW'S HERE!!!!! LOL!!! What are you waiting for post more!! come on, come on you know you want to!!! LOL Thanks for the PM's your the best!!!!

MUWAH!!
Sin

thanks for the reviews. only problem is now i have to write more....question for you all: should there be some lauren in here or no?

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, LAUREN! NO LAUREN!! Well, actually, as long as she doesn't interfere, you can put her in. LOL, update soon!

The Crazzy Irish Chef,
Rachel

im gonna update whenever i write more. so let me know if you want lauren. i think i should have her come in and take vaughn away from syd just for fun :P

here's the pm list:

Sydney Bristow 2300844
krzykty57789
bRiStOwInTrAiNiNg
kittykatsmeow
alias_luver
Alwazabrat
!n@$en+
vaughn's_girluk
Alias Fan Gillian
alias:kate_jones
Mountaineer4746

sin do you want a pm? and how bout you sydandvaughnforever?

Back