Alias Blends

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, that's so awesome Les!! :D I love the placement of the pics and the brightness. I can't wait til next week for the kiss (finally!):love:

ooh jaimie i am in lvoe with the s/v piece - the texutre and colors are so pretty and I adore the arrangement :smiley:

les - the lighting in the sarkney piece is awesome!!!

OKay so this is kind of horrible, but I am tired of colorizing, and I felt like blending. I always think of Danny and Sydney when I here this song, hence the blend so yeah...

Title: Slipping away
Brushes: Nocturna
Textures: One from creative (sorry I don't remember whose), Vered, Krisnreine, an Insomnia.
Lyrics: Slipped away (or s/t like that) by Avril Lavigne

Lara_W said:
OKay so this is kind of horrible, but I am tired of colorizing, and I felt like blending.  I always think of Danny and Sydney when I here this song, hence the blend so yeah...
Title: Slipping away
Brushes: Nocturna
Textures: One from creative (sorry I don't remember whose), Vered, Krisnreine, an Insomnia.
Lyrics: Slipped away (or s/t like that) by Avril Lavigne
[post="1243413"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

First, let me say, I've done a piece on that scene and boy is it tough.

Second, that's really good. It's dark, as is fitting for the scene, and the lyrics work great. :smiley:

for the march challenge

lookclosely.jpg

Jaim! That is sooo pretty. I love the blue, ad the brushwork around the edges.

Some Sarky blends I made. Two versions. I couldn't decide which lyrics to use. One is Switchfoot's "Redemption." The other is just me. :D

DB: Already commetned on the Lena piece. And the music piece is jsut so awesome, and so smart. Really nice job. And I love the second Will one :lol:

Leslie: SARRK! 🤤 Such yummy hot goodness :D

Jaimie: I aleady commented on it :D

my two entries for the march challenge were really bad, i find that when im not trying, which i am with a challenge, my work is better. anyway, i made this, not for a challenge, just for your viewing pleasure...BUT: THE PICS I USED ARE FROM A FUTURE EP, SO I MUST WARN YOU....

pics: alias media
brushes: evenstar, damn apple
textures: the magic box
lyrics: in my daughter's eyes by...um i think reba macyntire
fonts: georgia, poloroid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back