Alias Blends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so, yes, but that's just my opinion, I think your art has been great all along, but I think this is my favorite style you've done.

thanks a lot Jaimie, you make me smile, not that I wasn't smiling before, the last smile was just bigger
anywayyy :P merci beaucoup
you know that your idea to create your own website and have hostees is greeaaat!? ;) well I guess you know it, I just wanted to tell you that :smiley:

Awww, so many beautiful art pieces..and the ones with Vaughn...*sniff*..love them all!

After like 2 months of absence, I finally found something like a muse again and made a piece for the sd-1 challenge...I am not really sure if I can put it in this thread, since it's a crossover challenge, connecting an Alias and and Non-alias character, so tell me if I posted wrong please :smiley:

What I wrote on sd-1:

Crossover: Alias | Romeo is Bleeding

Title: Tango Infernale
Textures: Souly, resurgere@deviantart.com, Magic Box
Brushes: None
Pictures&Screencaps: Lena-Olin.com, Corbis, Getty
Inspired by "Hommage A Astor Piazzolla" by Gideon Kremer

This crossover is kinda obvious, since Mona Demarkov is the character that inspired JJ Abrams to create Irina. They are both russian, cruel, and use their bodies to get what they want. To play, to interact with them is a dangerous game, a deadly, erotic mix. The Tango represents this mix perfectly, and this Tango is especially dangerous....it's a "Tango Infernale".

oh. my. god. Celina, I just love it to PIECES. :love: mm mm mm mm mm! Love my some Spymommy!! And the texture and COLORS. They are divine! :smiley:

wow Celina! that's so cool! I love how you put the legs in it. ^_^ Also love the little white couple on the left side.

so i made this today. this is the first wallscrolly thing ive ever made
first is the regular version, then a texturized one. Textures are from moonlight.

[attachment=21447:attachment]

[attachment=21448:attachment]
lyrics on this one are the Spill Canvas- the tide, textures are still moonlight
[attachment=21454:attachment]

oh goooooooodie! (lack of better words :mellow:smiley:

:shocked: That is some really good blending, and I love the soft textures you used. It's such a sad wallscrool, and the lyrics make it even sadder :cry: Really nice job :D

ETA: I keep forgetting to post the 4 billion version of this that I have.

Credits: I keep forgetting. But the usual, TRE, Vered, Phoenix etc.

Original : [attachment=21458:attachment]

Variations: [attachment=21456:attachment] [attachment=21459:attachment]

Used for site: [attachment=21457:attachment] :smiley:lol: Sort of a shameless plug :hide: )

oh goooooooodie! (lack of better words :mellow:smiley:

:shocked: That is some really good blending, and I love the soft textures you used. It's such a sad wallscrool, and the lyrics make it even sadder :cry: Really nice job :D

ETA: I keep forgetting to post the 4 billion version of this that I have.

Credits: I keep forgetting. But the usual, TRE, Vered, Phoenix etc.

Original : [attachment=21458:attachment]

Variations: [attachment=21456:attachment] [attachment=21459:attachment]

Used for site: [attachment=21457:attachment] :smiley:lol: Sort of a shameless plug :hide: )
First, thank you :smiley:

Second *thud* those are WICKED

<----feels really untalented right now

@Celina, I seen that at SD-1. It's amazing and one of my favorite pieces for teh challenge. And my most favoritest piece by you.

@Cynth, Sarkney = :love: I like the second variation best. Great job sweetie.

Thanks to everyone for the nice feedback! :blush:

@Cynth: Lovely colors...but I absolutely cannot decide between them all :Ph34r:
@Nicole: *sniff* That's a nice blending :smiley: I want him back :(

lovely wallscrolls carolyn :smiley: so sad.

cynth - missed ya sweetie - the sarkney blend is awesome!!!! (y) love the brushwork!!

and celina - the blend of irina is simply divine!! i love the colors - how do you get that look?

aww nicole i adore the top blend of vaughn and syd in the hospital! so simple but rather stunning. :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back