Not open for further replies.
Vaughn WP......this is for a challenge up at SD-1

Pics: The Safe House, Two Evil Monks
Quote: Vaughn from episode 1.20 "The Solution"

Tommy said:
Vaughn_Lovah said:
I love that coldplay song Tommy and I love your wallpapers

how about a Vaughn one ;) ^_^
Thanks but the closest you will get to a Vaughn wp from me would be a Sydney focused wp with Vaughn in it, lol. But you never know, I might get bored one day...
hehehehe
Im sure you could do wonders with a Vaughn one. ^_^

Nice one angelbleu, but I already told you that. :smiley: I love it.

Vaughn_Lovah said:
Tommy said:
Vaughn_Lovah said:

Thanks but the closest you will get to a Vaughn wp from me would be a Sydney focused wp with Vaughn in it, lol. But you never know, I might get bored one day...
hehehehe

now now no forcing him ;) (pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssseeeee tommmmmyyyyyy!!!!!!!) ;) can you just pretend your an s/cv shipper and make one for us :D hehe ^_^

I did this one a long time ago and then I changed the lyrics on it, they just didn't really go. So it's a little messed up now but it was never that good to begin with anyways. ;)

vaughnmyangel said:
Vaughn_Lovah said:
Tommy said:
Vaughn_Lovah said:

hehehehe

now now no forcing him ;) (pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssseeeee tommmmmyyyyyy!!!!!!!) ;) can you just pretend your an s/cv shipper and make one for us :D hehe ^_^
puuuuuuuuurdy pweeeeeeeeeease ^_^ Ill give you a flower :flowers: ^_^

Kara that wp is great! I love it!

nance said:
LOL!!! for a second there, i thought Vicki made that wallpaper but actually sydgirl did, the same av and everything!!! :rotflmao: great job though!
LMAO! no, im wp impaired!!LMAO! i thought it was me too for a second!LOL! i was like...i didnt post one..hmmm.... :blink: but then i say the sydgirl(great job by the way and if you cant tell one of my favorite aliases :P :blondewig:smiley:
great choice of av and wp as well!!!! ;)

i havent been here in forever! and all the wps are amazing!!!!I have added many to my files!!!THANKS GUYS! great job!!

Here's one I've been thinking about for a while...it isn't very good...but I only have paint. If you don't like it, tell me...honesty is the best policy!

Status
Not open for further replies.