Alias Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kara said:
I did this one a long time ago and then I changed the lyrics on it, they just didn't really go. So it's a little messed up now but it was never that good to begin with anyways. ;)
AHHH!!! You used Kelly Clarkson lyrics! I love you love you love you!!!!! :D :love:

K. Ackles, good job if you used Paint. (y) Who is that guy in the middle left?

Oh :blush: I knew he looked super familiar, but I just kept thinking about Chris from Gilmore Girls.
Thanks for the reply :smiley:

Glad you guys like it...I had massive big plans for this idea...but you can't do anything in paint...so no special effects or blending or anything...and I fixed it now :D

Thanks for all your honesty...but really...does anyone have any ideas on how I can make it better? I'm becoming pretty handy with paint ;)

K. Ackles said:
Thanks for all your honesty...but really...does anyone have any ideas on how I can make it better? I'm becoming pretty handy with paint ;)
I'd like to help, but I have no idea how to do them. I got a GIF animator software, but I think I need photoshop to do wallpaper, is that right?

AliasALIAS said:
Kara said:
I did this one a long time ago and then I changed the lyrics on it, they just didn't really go. So it's a little messed up now but it was never that good to begin with anyways. ;)
AHHH!!! You used Kelly Clarkson lyrics! I love you love you love you!!!!! :D :love:
Hahaha, I thought you would like that AA. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.