Season 5 ALL Vaughn speculation

I was SO shocked, but started thinking. Vaughn didn't say he was evil, did he? :confused: (right, because I am not quiet sure?) He just said that it wasn't an accident that he was assigned to Syd. I think that he might be Danny's brother. Except he kept his fathers last name. He got to be Syd's handler because he was already investigating her, cuz of Danny's murder.
Michael mom could be Madam Hecht (maiden name) Vaughn, am I making sense?? I don't think I am.... :Ph34r:
that would also explain how Irina would know about his relation to Danny, seeing as how she killed Daddy Vaughn.

Spy Mommy does a great job leaving ominous hints, boy JJ is a genius, I hope Syd and Vaughn are ok.

I belive his last name is Vaughn, but Michael is not his first name, or something. Sydney's allways called him Vaughn and when he asked her why he didn't sems to care that she called him Vaughn. And i really belive he is Bill Vaughn's kid.

Lariana said:
Michael Vaughn is realy Michael Vaughn, but for some time he had a undercover mission for wich the CIA changed is aperance to look like another man.

His mission was to come close and to seduce a young SD6 agent called Sidney...
... Once apon a time Michael Vaughn was Danny. He was using Sidney the same way Laura used him later on. But at some point he realy started to love her.
When the CIA decided it was time to turn Sidney in to a double agent inside SD6, Michael Vaughn/Danny asked her to marry him, because they knew that Sidney would have the nead to tell him who she realy was and that SD6 would have to terminate Danny after that. They knew that Danny's death would start the chain of events the brought Sidney to the real CIA.
Then they replaced Michael Vaughn for an expendeble person, that was killed in his place.
Because he loved Sidney, Michael Vaughn made everything to be assigned as her contact in the CIA and protected her every way he could.

He was bad in the past because he lied to Sidney and made her suffer (she carryid the guilt of beeing the responsible for Danny's death, she cried for him and he was still alive and near her), he and the CIA manipulated her like a pupet...
[post="1362994"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Wow...not a bad theory...very romantic. They probably won't reopen the whole Danny thing, but it would make a cool fanfic :smiley: ~Laur

Do you think Jack knows Vaughn's secret, and beacause of that he was sceptical to Vaughn marry her. We actually don't know if Jack really knows, so it's possible that he knows. I get the felling that Jack knows alot about Irina and what she knows after all that have been happing between them.

I dont think jack knows because at this point he really wants whats best for sydney and sense hes been so skeptical of vaughn I think he definetly would have told syd to diswade her from marrying him. :smiley:

BRING ON SEASON 5

The secret really has to got something to do with Syd's 2 missing years. Maybe Vaughn was working with the bad guys to find Sydney and he did some awful things to get clooser to the truth about her. When Vaughn and Irina talked she said "You're not as covert as you'd think, think of my life as an object lesson, you don't want to end up as Jack and me, tell Sydney the truth"

And how did Jack and Irina live ? She was working for the bad guy's and he for the good guy's.

I think it is possible that Vaughn knew that Laura Bristow was Irena Derevko and knew that she was still alive. While Sydney would be upset for him not telling her, if he has a decent explanation why he didn't tell her - she would eventually forgive him.

ConcreteGirl said:
I think it is possible that Vaughn knew that Laura Bristow was Irena Derevko and knew that she was still alive.  While Sydney would be upset for him not telling her, if he has a decent explanation why he didn't tell her - she would eventually forgive him.
[post="1417997"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It made me thinking some more about it, and Vaughn secret goes way back even before he met Sydney so it really can't be.

Really hope its Rambaldi related. Bill Vaughn was protecting The Passanger, and Vaughn was proberly sent to protect the chosen one, but that don't explain why he's name is not Michael Vaughn.

Special Agent said:
It made me thinking some more about it, and Vaughn secret goes way back even before he met Sydney so it really can't be.

Really hope its Rambaldi related. Bill Vaughn was protecting The Passanger, and Vaughn was proberly sent to protect the chosen one, but that don't explain why he's name is not Michael Vaughn.
[post="1418011"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ya I agree with that and as why his names not micheal vaughn, I think he is related to Bill Vaughn but I think that name is an alias as well and weve been told that he looks like his father so he would have to go under the alias vaughn especially if hes working for the same people his dad is.

Maybe he used to work for like Sd-9 or Sd- 5 or something and was assigned to protect Sydney becasue he all ready knew so much about the SD cells. I don't know! Right now, in this topic, I'm a lost puppy :( :thinking:

~Andrea :angelic:

I Wonder for how long Irina really has known the secret. When did she learn it ? Did she know when she asked Vaughn if he was in love with her daugther ? Or have she just learned that he have a secret ?

i think he's a double agent because in season two he was under investigation for being a double agent so maybe they brought that out more. I wish his name were still Michael Vaughn though :(

If he was a double agent why did he get so angry when he learned that Lauren was a double agent ? I don't think he is a double agent, everyone can't be that.

Special Agent said:
If he was a double agent why did he get so angry when he learned that Lauren was a double agent ? I don't think he is a double agent, everyone can't be that.
[post="1421932"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I doubt his a double agent as well.

Is it possible that Vaughn had done some favours for the wrong type of people in the past in his hunt for Irina Derevko? Maybe he was working with someone else in the CIA who was just as eager to hunt Irina Derevko and they knew Sydney Bristow would be an essential link to Irina...hmm...

Maybe, that's a good theory! "it was a long time ago, before we even met" But did Vaughn know that Irina was alive ? Maybe he knew and worked with the wrong people to hunt her down.

But i really want his secret to be Rambaldi related :P that would be so cool, if he was sent to protect the Chosen one, that explains why Vaughn allways wanted to protect Sydney, even when he was married to Lauren he cared for Sydney.

It would totally outrageous because the whole Helix doubling
thing has been way overused.
but it kinda would explain how it was so easy for him to be
married to Lauren in S3, how Syd/Vaughn relationship was uneasy
in S4 and the "my names not Michael Vaughn"....
Definitely makes you wonder if they would actually try to pull
the doubling off again...although totally lame!!!

Agent said:
Maybe, that's a good theory! "it was a long time ago, before we even met" But did Vaughn know that Irina was alive ? Maybe he knew and worked with the wrong people to hunt her down.

But i really want his secret to be Rambaldi related :P that would be so cool, if he was sent to protect the Chosen one, that explains why Vaughn allways wanted to protect Sydney, even when he was married to Lauren he cared for Sydney.
[post="1421959"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
</span></span>

i think he protected syd after he married lauren cause he still loves her not any other reason.

I agree with the idea of Vaughn having to protect the chosen one. I makes sense since his father protected the passenger. I don't believe that he is Rambaldi though that is way too far-fetched. Though it would make sense if syd had Rambaldi's baby because that was what was prophisized and why sark try to fertilize her extracted eggs. I really don't kno it's all soooo confusing. I guess we'll just have to wait till the season begins. (y)

Back