Season 5 ALL Vaughn speculation

I don't think the secret is so big of a deal actually, beacause Irina knew about Vaughn's secret and in the end of the episode Irina sad this to Sydney : "Sydney, you may not see me at your wedding. But I will see you."

That means that Irina knew that Sydney would marry him even when she knows the secret. And i don't think Sydney would marry him if he was some kind of a russian spy, that will just break her heart.

One more thing is that Vaughn told her about the secret when he was driving the car. You don't tell something that personal when you driving a car, risk that Sydney gets so angry that she jumps out of the car.

So my conclusion is that Vaughn's secret isn't so big of a deal.

Wait. if Vaughn is doubled. then is the man we know as Vaughn really Vaughn or is he's Vaughn double. Or did we know the real Vaughn but then he was replaced with the double, and if so why?

Vaughn's secret can be anything from small to big. Irina knew about the secret, but what dosn't she know ? She allways help Jack with everything so my guess is that she knows much more than we can imagine.

ConcreteGirl said:
I think his middle name is Michael and he has some awful first name like Archibald and he chooses to go by his middle name.
[post="1386023"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hehe, thar would have been fun :P

I'll never be able to call him anything other than micheal vaughn.
by the way: My best alias obsessed friend didnt see the finale so when i told her not only did she fall out of her innertube on the lazy river at waterworld(her face was hillarious). Later she asked "so whats his name " (shes used to asking me what happens next she watched 3 seasons on dvd)
so my mom (joking) said " auto villamshed" and half the day she went around thinking that was his name :lol:

so now we play this really stupid random game we say
"my name is not micheal vaughn it's....."
"my name isnot micheal vaughn and I am really...."
its kinda sad but this is how we're occupying out summer ^_^

I would love if we found out that season 3 vaughn was a double - might explain why he was such a pain ;) :lol:

but its real vaughn in season 4 :love:

you know I just don't belive that they allready used the helix 3 times and its getting old. Bringing it back would be wierd kinda lame and really sad for s/v addicts. I really hope that vaughn wasnt doubled but i think it will be awhile till we find out what really happened :(

_roll on september_

I really hope that he's Danny! That would be kinda romantic. That would be cool if he was really Danny!

Or if he was just joking. That would be even better. I doubt it though.

Maybe we never knew the real Vaughn at all and only knew the doubled Vaughn and that is why it's not that big of a Deal...my friend insists that he is a double...it's been her theory...

^^ Briito's sounds the best but I think that, that would still be weird. So I am hoping that it is just a crazy theory that someone had and nothing more.

Enough with the doubling, enough with the Helix. It has been so overused, and that's an understatement. I just don't think that is what Vaughn is/was going to reveal. At least for the show's sake, I hope not.

JJ Abrams said Alias was going to experience some sort of a "seismic shift" this coming season so I think vaughns secet will be a big deal because the cliffhanger in the finale usually influences a big part of the next season.

I don't think vaughn is evil though because Irina gave vaughn her blessings and she knows what vaughns secret is.

I do think Irina knew about his secret in season 2 thats why she was so interested in the fact that vaughn fell in love with her (counteragent conversation).

:eek: ~_-This is a theory that might give us aclue to what vaughn was doing-_~ :eek:

Vaughns father we know was a rambaldi follower Brill told vaughn that (in bloodties season 3) We also know William vaughn kept a journal (season 1 finale)
In the passage part 2 vaughn mentions being stationed in India for 2 years he then goes to see his conact there. The contact mentions vaughn looking like his father and after that vaughn says his father said he wrote about the contact in his journal and held him in the highest respect. Obviously Wiliam vaughn knew this man and possibly worked with him in the DSR. Vaughn also worked with this man so if this guy was with the DSR vaughn worked with him, meaning vaughn could have been working with DSR and was send to watch sydney her being the profecy.(I dont think he was sent to marry her because hes always seemed to really love her thats why he told her about his secret). Irina could know this because she was held prisoner in that area and mentioned having a contact around there, also Irina killed William Vaughn while he was getting nadia, this means she was probably working against the DSR and she could know vaughn from this work.

~please read and reply back,sorry if its confusing :blush: ~

but..but...but :( they said only 2 pplz were doubled and that they destroyed the thingy OMG THIS CANT BE HAPPENING :(
Moni xOx :angelic:

That's not a bad theory, made me start thiniking again. Vaughn's father protected the passanger, maybe Vaughn was sent to protect the chosen one (Sydney) that explain why he allways cares about her, even when he was married to Lauren he cared for Sydney and protected her. From the very begining Vaughn started to protect her. And he was allways affraid than someone would take is job of being Sydney's handler.

The Vaughn secret is defently Rambaldi related :P I sure hope so, it would have been cool :smiley:

Blue-Bird said:
Vaughn's secret can be anything from small to big. Irina knew about the secret, but what dosn't she know ? She allways help Jack with everything so my guess is that she knows much more than we can imagine.
[post="1389098"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think that Bill Vaughn was someone else and therefore Michael Vaughn is also an alias, but we'll find out that he is the person Syd loves, but his name and family heritage is different.

I belive that the secret Vaughn has got something to do with his father and the Passanger! Bill was sent to protect The Passanger and Vaughn was sent to protect the chosen one (Sydney) That makes sence, cuz he is allways protecting her no matter what! In the very begining he was protecting her all along. Why does he want to protect her so much ? In the begining he didn't know her and even then he protected her.

Back