Always and Forever

DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47

+SuPer HoT FeMaLe+
This is a sequal to my story Dont Tell Me Cuz It Hurts. It is a romance fiction abaout Sydney and Vaughn's life together! The wedding and the little, unexpected surprises...

6 months later...

"Hey Vaughn what do do think about this one?" Sydney said showing Vaughn a wedding invitation.
"Yeah, that one is really nice." he said
"OOh, or what about this one?" Sydney jumped
"I like that one a lot..."
"Me too! Do you think its the one?" Sydney asked excited.
"Well if you like it then yes, its the one." Vaughn said sweetly
"No, but honey I want this to be OUR decsicion... we're supposed to be in this together." Sydney protested.
"You're right but to tell you the truth, that one is my favorite too."
"Really?" Sydney asked excited.
Vaughn shook his head.
"Alright let's get it then!" Sydney practicallyran to the register.
"Hi my finace and I would like to purchase 25 of these invitations." Sydney said cheerfully
"Ok would you like us to do the prinitng?" The woman said annoyed
"Printing?" Sydney smiled.
"Oh, right you're an amatuer..." The woman rolled her eyes and continued," You know like what the invittions says, where, when and in your case WHY?" She smiled a phony smile.
"Oh, yeah right." Sydney said with hurt feelings.
"How much do we owe you ma'm?" Vaughn stepped in, annoyed by how his finacee was being treated.
"Well I need to know if you are going to do the...."
Vaughn cut her off," Yes! Do everything my financee wants... I want this wedding to be perfect." He grined
Sydney mouthed "thankyou."
"Ok Miss I'll need you to write down all the information that you would like on the invitaion."
"Ok" Sydney said already writing away.
The wedding was set for October 1, 2007 (is that the right year?).
"Ok" Sydney said as her and Vaughn were leaving the store.
"Now I'm meeting my Mother at the dress store in a half hour and then after that I am metting with the caterer, so if you want you can go home and take a nap or something and I'll probrbably get home around 5 or 6 p.m." Sydney said
"Alright, I'll be sure to have some dinner ready for us." Vaughn said kissing Sydney sweetly on the lips. They kissed for a while and then Sydney said she really had to go.
She caught a cab over to the bridal store, where her mother was already waiting.
Irina kissed Sydney on the cheek," Alright I already found some dresses I like and now its your turn... and Sydney? you know the're are tons of other dress stores so if you don't like any of these we an leave... AND we don't have to find one by today, you still have 3 more months."
"Ok!" Sydney said getting excited.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
3 hours had passed. and Sydney and Irina had been in over a dozen stores and shops...

"This is IT MOm! This is THE ONE!!! Look at it!" Sydney practically screamed of joy.
"Oh, sweetie its absolutely stunning!" Irina said in awe.
It was a simple dress, yet elegant. It was an off-white strapless dress with dimonds stitched in the lining.
Sydney looked at the price."2,647 dollars?" Sydney's eyes popping out of her head.
"Sydney, Michael told me if it was your favorite, no matter what the cost, to let you buy it." Irina said
"He did?"Sydney asked surprised. Vaughn really hated spending money.
"Yes, Sydney he loves you."
"Wow, he most REALLY love me because he is GIVING me permission to buy my $3,000 dress with his credit card."
"Ok well the store closes in 2 hours Sydney, so you'd better hurry up and get fit and measured"
"$hit!" Sydney said looking at her siver tag watch.
"What?"
"I'm supposed to meet with the caterer in 10 minutes."
"Oh, Sydney, there's no way..."
But before Irina could finish her sentence, Sydney whipped out her Nokia and called Vaughn at home.
"Hello?"
"Hey Its me."
"Hey sweetie whats up?"
"Oh, Vaughn your going to hate me for this..."
"I don't think thats possible..."
"Well Its about to be. I'm getting measured for my dress and I need you to meet the caterer for me. I trust your taste... I just, there's not a chance I can make it...."
"Yeah sure."
"Really? Thank you so much! Okay you have o meet him in 10 minutes at Buca de Beppo's on 6th ok?"
"Alright I love you."
"I love you too... thank you! I love you, i love you, I love you.(spoken fast lol)
Sydney hung up her phone and started her fitting.

Meanwhile at Buca de Beppo's...

"Hi I'm sorry I'm late. My name is Michael Vaughn." Vaughn said shakeing the caterer's hand.
"Oh, hi I was expecting a woman." the man said confused.
"Yes, that's my finacee, Sydney Bristow, unfortunately she got caught up in the dress buying business so I'm her back up." Vaughn smiled
"Ok then, shall we sit?"
"Alright."
"Follow me."
Vaughn followed the man to a small table in a corner of the resturant.
"We can order some drinks and then get to business I brought a menu of the things I can prepare for you."
"Ok sounds good to me." vaughn replied.
A waitress approached the table," Would you to men like something to drink?"
Vaughn looked at the caterer confused and then disgusted.
"No ma'm we're not... you see we aren't gay... we're just not like that.... in fact my finacee is at the store right now buying her dress for our wedding in a couple months." Vaughn said still disgusted.
"I'm sorry sir." she said apologetically
"Well, I'll have a glass of Merlo (sp)" the caterer said
"Uh, I'll have the same."
So Vaughn met with the caterer while Sydney modeled of her new dress for Irina, and it was all good. For the most part.

Sydney and Vaughn returned home shortly after each other. Sydney suprisingly was first.
"Hey." she said as Vaughn walked throught the door.
"Hey." he said sighing and flopping on the couch.
"Long day huh?"
"Oh, yeah and I have this feeling it wasn't the last one we are gong to have."
"So, how did the meeting with the caterer?"
"Good... the waitress thought we were gay and the caterer diddn't even seemt ot mind at all."
"Well, he probrbably though that this would be the first and last time he ever sat with a guy as cute as you so he took it for granted." Sydney said sitting on his lap kissing him.
They kissed on the couch for a while and then went to the bedroom and closed the door behind them.

~I hope you guys like it!!! Questions and comments are appreciated~

The next morning Sydney woke up with a really bad stomache ache.
She moaned.
"Are you okay?" Vaughn asked concerned.
" I don't know my stomache is really bothering me." Sydney groaned
"Well I hope you feel better" Vaughn said cheerfully.
"Wait, what day is today?" Sydney asked nervously.
"Um... the 27th. Why?"
"[EDIT]... Vaughn I missed my period this month..." Sydney felt a knot in her stomache.
"That means... wait I learned this at school hold on...."
"It means I could be pregnant you idiot!" Sydney said freaking out.
She covered her face with her hands and went to the bathroom. She washed her face off with cold water and looked in the mirror. Vaughn came in and rubbed her shoulders. She wasn't in the mood. She didn't want to be touched... by anyone.
"Ok I am going to go to the store and buy a pregnancy test." Sydney said
"Wait I'll come with you."
"Um.. thats ok I think I can handle it." Sydney said shaking her head
"Are you mad at me?" Vaughn asked.
"Look I'm sorry for acting like such a [EDIT] but I'm gettting married in a couple months and now I'm finding out I'm pregnant, how do you think that makes me feel... God I'm not even going to be able to fit in my wedding dress!"
Sydney started to cry. She quickly grabbed a long coat and her set of keys and drove off.
When she got to the drugstore she looked horrible. She was in her pjs covered by a long trench coat her hair was in knots, along with her stomache and her eyes were all red and puffy. She walked up to the cashier.
"Excuse me Ma'm? Which aisle are the pregnancy tests on?" Sydney asked quivering
"Aisle... 4.... no wait... aisle 7, yeah aisle 7."
"thanks." Sydney said as she rushed to aisle 7.
She quickley found them. She skimmed through all the different brands.
How the hell do I know which one to pick?
She quickly sighed and grabbed one, paid for it and drove home.
"Hey." Vaughn said as Sydney walked in the door
Sydney gave him a quick smile and ran to the bathroom.
After she had been in the bathroom for about 10 minutes Vaughn went up to the bathroom door.
"hey Sydney you ok?"
He heard her sobbing. No it obviously wasn't ok.
Vaughn pushed the door open and Sydney looked up at him with the test in her hands.
"I-It was positive." She sobbed
Vaughn went over to hug her"Sweetie thats GREAT you're going to be a Mommy and I'm going to be a Daddy.... we are going to be parents!" vaughn said excitedly
That just made Sydney wail louder," No! We are gettting married! I'll be showing by then... It won't be like the weddings I always dreamed of having... It's going to be horrible!"
"Sydney sweetie, its not. Think about it. I think its cool that our baby gets to be in our wedding and come on Syd think about it you will only be like 3 or 4 months pregneant by then you won't be showing that much..." Vaughn said trying to comfort Sydney.
Sydney sniffled," I guess we minght as well make the best of our lttle situation."
"Yeah Sydney, come on this is going to be great! We get to name it and make it a room and decorate it! You love that stuff!"
Sydney shoke her head from side to side, smiled and planted a big wet kiss on Vaughn's cheek.
"I love you so much!" She said
"I love you more!" Vaughn smiled
"Doubt it... " Sydney grinned

~yay? or nay? lemme kno what u think!~ ^_^

The next few weeks was go, go, go. It was all wedding plans and now baby plans too. When Sydney told Irina she was pregnant, Irina started to cry.
"Oh, Sydney that's wonderful."
Sydeny had smiled crying.
"Sydney I know you will be the best Mother in the whole world... a better Mother than I ever was..."
"And you will be the best Grandma in the whole world... i know it."
So despite the baby, the wedding plans went on, and so did the mood changes, and the stomache pains and the worries. Sydney and Vaughn decided it was best to find a doctor right away and sign up for pregnancy classes.
"Mr. and Mrs. Vaughn Dr. Carter is ready for you." A nurse said.
Vaughn grabbed Sydney's hand and squeezed it to assure her of his love. They walked into the small room.
"Hello... Mr and Mrs..... Vaughn?" The doctor asked looking up from his chart.
Sydney smiled in acknowledgement.
"Okey dokey well we are going to start with an ultrasound and see if this baby is growing like he should be!" Dr. Carter said cheerfully
So, he had Sydney lay down on a bed as he applied gel-like lotion on her belly. Then he took the ultrsound.
"Ok can you see that?" He asked pointing at the moniter.
"Is that our baby?" Vaughn asked taking Sydney's hand.
"It sure is..."
"When will we be able to tell the sex of the baby?" Sydney asked curiosly
" Not for another month or so... you are already 7 and a half weeks pregnant... have you experienced any morning sickness yet?
" Yes... it started about a week ago I think."
"Yeah, thats about the time in pregnancy that morning sickness starts... listen this is you first child correct?"
"Yes." Sydney adn Vaughn said in unison
"Ok then I am going to give you this pamplet (sp) about the different stages in pregenancy and some detail about the three stages." Dr. carter said handing Vaughn the pamplet.
"Alright then, you need to schedule an appointment for four weeks from now and just give me a ring if you have any questions or run into any problems just give me a ring ok?" he asked cleaning Syndey up.
Sydney and Vaughn thanked the doctor and drove home.
"Let me see the pamplet." Sydney said
Vaughn handed it to her:

So you now know that you are pregnant, congratulations!! You are definitely interested in finding out what is happening to your body. Everyone has heard about the Stages of pregnancy and the 3 trimester's in pregnancy, but you may not know what exactly is happening, so I will try and help you understand the fascinating miracle of life that is slowly growing in you. The pregnancy stages can be very confusing, so I am going to try and Keep it simple and easy.

There are three stages of pregnancy: The first, second and third trimesters.
First Trimester:
The first trimester is commonly referred to as the first 14 weeks of your pregnancy. Probably the first sign of pregnancy is tender breasts or an increase of breast size. You areola will probably grow in size and also deepen in color as well.

By 5 weeks your baby is 2mm long, but every organ, nose, ears and such are already under construction. By six weeks the dreaded morning sickness kicks in, which can actually occur at anytime of the day. Although this is a time when you probably couldn't stand the thought of having to eat or take vitamins, it is essential that you do, as nutrient's are vital for growth and development.

By the end of your first trimester, your baby is about 3 inches long, and has a weight of about 14 grams. She/he can already swallow, absorb and discharge fluids. The hands, vocal cords, tooth buds are all already under construction.
Second Trimester:
Well, the first trimester is now finished, so you are now moving into the second trimester, weeks 14-28. This is a wonderful trimester, filled with energy and growth for you and your baby. You are now starting to look pregnant, and feel better, the nausea should be gone and you should start to regain your energy again. Your baby will probably start to become very active between 18th and 22nd week of your pregnancy.

At about 20 weeks gender can be distinguished, and by week 24, your baby could be experiencing rapid eye movement, and would probably weigh in at about 1 pound six ounces, and measure about 11 inches and should grow up to 13 inches and weigh about 2 pounds and 4 ounces by the end of this trimester.
Third Trimester:
After the growth and activity of the 2nd trimester, you are now entering the home stretch! This can be a very emotional period of the pregnancy. You want to hold the little bundle of joy that you have been carrying inside you, and are probably starting to wonder what kind of mother you are going to be. This is a normal thing to be happening about now, and is just a reaction to the reality that pretty soon you are going to be holding your baby in your arms.

At 29 weeks the little one will be weighing in at about 2 pounds 9 ounces. Backaches are a common discomfort at this stage of your pregnancy, as your body is responding to the now large stomach. You are now probably going to be told all sorts of birth stories by friends and family, and possibly even strangers, and may start to get nervous and worried about the birth of your little one.

The ideal length of labour for you and your baby is between 11 and 15 hours. Most labour is getting to the 3cm of dilation and can take up to 9 hours, but the contractions are further apart and less intense.

The great moment has finally arrived! your baby, now weighing in the region of 7 and a half pounds, and measuring 20 or so inches, is ready for birth. There can possibly be no greater feeling than lying in your hospital bed, holding your new little bundle of joy in your arms.
Congratulations and well Done Mom!

"Wow.... lots of information..Ugh! my head is spinning i need a break.... Vaughn can I get some vanilla ice cream?"
" Coming right up!" Vaughn grinned.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
ok i hope u like it it wasn't much mostly just the brochere thingy I found out the info here: http://www.pregnancy-info.net/pregnancystages.html cuz i thought that since i was writing a story about pregnancy i should know more about it and so i decided to show it to u too lol.....

Back