Always and Forever

Addicted 2 Alias said:
HEHEHEH tahnks helen!!! Lol

Queen of fluff.... i like the sound of that :D

I shall now be off putting that lil detail in my siggy :smiley:
[post="1290580"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

YAY aww I feel special :hug: and you ARE definitely the Queen of fluff :king:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOd!!
oh my, i love the i love yous. hmmm, lets see whats in store tonight!
thanks for writing
becky

Pulling apart, Sydney was not the only one with tears in her eyes now. She smiled sweetly, and kissed his tears away, “Just for the record…” She began smiling, Vaughn looking up to her and smiling himself, hoping to hear the words fall out of her mouth.

“I love you too.”

OMG!
That was SO perfect!
I loved that to bits!

Everyone needs some fluff now and then, and Im glad you did! LoL!!
Thanks for the PM and you could always *cough*continue*cough* you know...if you wanted to...
Ash

:mellow: oh yeah aly we all hated it, yada yada never write again

:angry: stop being so hard on yourself! why would we give "constructive critisicm"?? :blink:

LOVED every single second of it! and your A/N.. GRRRRRRRRRR we kidnapped the freaking mascot.. what else do they want us to do in order for them to air alias? :angry:

and i'm serious.. we really need to start sending some of this stuff to JJ.. no joke! *nods earnestly*

ok umm yeah.. and aly believe me, that wasn't all over the place, it was perfect..

loved it, loved it, LOVED IT!

luv juju :harp:

p.s. now excuse me while i do a dance to 1,2 step.. obsession is too mild a word for juju's intense likingness to that song

p.p.s. likingness is SOO a word 😆

aww, that was so great! wow, u rock at this fluff business! this is so great! wow, i'm so...wow! that was amazing! pretty please keep going with this! if u do i want a pm, if u don't u will be able to find me crying in my room...okay so not really, but this was really great and i would love for u to continue!

Hahahaha JUJU you're insaine but hey... just 4 the sake of it, i'll join in...

"Let me see you 1, 2 step. I love it when you 1, 2 step. Everybody 1, 2 step...." LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Lol

'course I'm insane :P

:shock: SOMEONE ACTUALLY LIKES THE SONG!

*embraces fellow 1,2 step song liker*

Back