Always and Forever

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>-Always and Forever- </span>

Author- ME! ^_^

Rating- Just like anything else I write its nothing but fluff. Lol perfectly suitable for anyone who wishes to read it!

Disclaimer- Unfortunately, I don’t own Alias or anything to do with Alias... except for the DVD’s and magazines and posters… lol and Sydney and Vaughn belong to each other as any self-respected S/V shipper would know. Lol.

A/N- I couldn’t help myself, I had to write something. I haven’t posted any of my one-parters before but I just felt like posting this one. Lol. I hope you like it. It’s set directly after 4x13-Tuesday and seeing as how I live in Australia which may as well be never never land (because we are NEVA EVER gonna get season four!!! Lol well not till mid-year at least) I haven’t actually seen the episode, just the clips off Alias-media so don’t hate me if this is really wrong. Anywho, on with the show!

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Part 1/1

Sydney and Vaughn were dancing together in the middle of the train station, something neither of them would’ve ever imagined they’d be able to do the last time they were here together, over three years earlier. Neither knew how long they’d been swaying to the soft background music for, yet, neither of them cared. It could have been hours for all they knew. All they cared about was that they were back in each others arms, where they belonged and nothing was going to keep them apart any longer, they’d both been through too much to ever let anything come in between them again.

“Vaughn…” Sydney whispered softly into Vaughn’s neck, the first word that had been said since Vaughn’s arrival.

“Mmm.”

All he could muster was a mumble to acknowledge that he heard her. A few hours ago, Vaughn thought he lost Sydney all over again. Over and over, that fateful night three years ago kept playing through his mind. It was going to be the greatest weekend of his life; he was taking the woman he loved on a vacation that was long overdue for the both of them. He had everything planned out. The hotel room at The Biltmore, the dinner reservations at La Superica, the tickets for the Zoo, and the rest of their time at Santa Barbara would be spent lazing around on the beach or a little more occupied in their hotel room. But every perfect detail, every perfect wish and dream was shattered the moment he drove up her street and saw the police cars, fire brigade and finally, the ambulance. He rushed out of his car and ran to the ambulance praying to god that she was okay. But it wasn’t her; Will was lying unconscious on the gurney and there was no sight of Sydney. Against orders from police and firemen, Vaughn jumped the barrier and ran towards the blackened mess that was Sydney’s home. Searching frantically for her, he screamed her name as loud as he had ever screamed anything in his life, there was no answer. All he can remember after that was Weiss coming up to him and speaking, what though, Vaughn can’t remember. Everything after that moment is a blur. The next two years without her were a blur compared to what it’s like to have her in his life.

But here she was, safe and alive, in his arms, hugging him just as tightly as he was hugging her, both with no intention of moving anytime soon.

“Can we stay here forever?”

It came out so quietly, that if they weren’t standing so close together, he wouldn’t have heard it. He pulled away, just enough to see her face and instantly, his hand removed itself from her back and came up to her cheek to dry the silent tears away. As if they could read each others minds, they both leaned in at the same time to rest their foreheads together and shut their eyes soundly. Syd let out a content sigh and wrapped her arms around Vaughn’s neck even tighter. “I was so scared.” She sighed, finally ready for words in their perfect moment.

“I thought I was going to lose you again.” He admitted to her, completely positive that he couldn’t go through life without her again.

“You’re not going to lose me. I’m not going anywhere.” She promised him, staring into his glassy green eyes, the unshed tears threatening to spill from both of the two people, completely lost in each other in the middle of the busy train station. To an ordinary on-looker, they saw two people dancing with each other, but to someone who took the time to watch the couple, they saw to people completely lost in the other, completely content with being held by the other but most of all, they saw two people in love.

She caressed his cheek and for the first time in over twenty-four hours, the two kissed, something both had been longing for from the moment Sydney had left the office the day before. It was sweet and tender, the thought that they may have never gotten this chance again was simply too much to comprehend.

They pulled away a few minutes after, the lack of air being the only thing keeping them apart. “I need you to know something Sydney.” Vaughn spoke softly, but loud enough for her to know he was being serious. She looked up into his eyes and nodded, telling him to go on. “And this time,” He began, a small smile playing at his lips. “Let me finish okay? No interruptions.”

Completely confused as to what he was referring too, she opened her mouth to speak but Vaughn held up his fingers and pressed them to her lips. “What did I just say?” He chuckled.

Syd smiled and kissed the fingers resting on her lips. “K.” She whispered. “What is it?”

“First of all, I need you to know how sorry I am for never telling you this the first time around. Truth be told, I should have told you the minute SD-6 was gone like I wanted too but I figured we had all the time in the world. Stupid me, huh?” He shook his head sadly.

Sydney tried to speak but again, Vaughn held up his hand. “Please Syd. I need to say this.”

She nodded and he continued, “When you disappeared, my whole world fell apart because you were the only thing I had that made my life make sense. I had never been happier in my whole life than I was when we were together. For once, everything seemed perfect, I mean, we’d waited so long to be together and everything that we went through was worth it because we could finally be together.”

Vaughn stops to take a breath and notices Sydney’s crying again. He smiles sadly and wipes away her tears. “I haven’t even got to the point of this speech and you’re already crying!” He chuckles, causing her to laugh and burry her face in his neck. “Sorry.” She smiled, composing herself and straightening back up to look at him.

He’d seen in all those sappy romantic/comedy chick-flicks, how every time they said ‘those words’ to each other for the first time, it’s in some completely romantic atmosphere and everything in that moment is perfect. He never thought he would have a moment like that. He didn’t even think they existed. That was until he was standing in front of a teary eyed Sydney Bristow who was staring at him with more intensity and love that she had in the entire five years he had known her. He had never seen her look more beautiful than she did right now. Everyone in the train station had faded away the moment he reached his hand out to her and saw her smile and all there was, was the woman that he wanted to spend forever with, and who he planned to make that clear to right now.

“Okay, I think I’m just going to say it before it takes me another three years.” He smiles.

Sydney can’t help the smile that spreads across her face, already knowing what he’s going to say. The one thing she’s been waiting three years to hear from his lips. Three little words…

“Sydney Bristow…” He began, his own smile breaking out on his face.

“Yeah…” She bit her lip, trying to hide the smile that begged to be shown while she was getting inpatient, wanting to repeat the words back to him as soon as she possibly could.

“I…” He started, and then stopped. She stood there waiting before she realized what he was doing and slapped him playfully on the chest. Now he was just teasing her. “Vaughn!!!” She laughed, joining in with his laughter and the two of them stood there laughing, completely oblivious to those watching them.

Though it seemed that the romance in the situation had gone, you couldn’t be more wrong. This was their moment, and it was as close to perfect than anything that either had ever been through. They had ended up once again in each others arms, still smiling and staring at each other like two love-sick teenagers, their faces mere inches apart.

“I love you Sydney.” He said honestly, looking into her eyes. “I love you so much.”

Once again, the tears started, and that smile spread across Sydney’s face again, but bigger than he had ever seen it before. She launched herself into Vaughn’s arms and clung to him tighter than ever before. He held her to him, rubbing circles on her back until she calmed down.

She pulled away soon after, the smile still as bright as before and admitted to him, “Do you have any idea how long I’ve wanted to hear you say that?”

He smiled knowingly, wiping some of the tears from her face. “Not nearly as long as I’ve wanted to say it.” He tells her truthfully. He’s wanted to utter those three little words to her ever since the last time they were at this train station together.

He bought her forward into a smoldering kiss. Never, even in his wildest dreams had he kissed someone like this before, it even beat their first kiss at SD-6, all those years ago. Everything that they’d felt in the last five years was put into this one kiss. The two years spent pining over one another while Sydney worked for SD-6, the amazing 6-months they’d spent together, the agonizing two years that they spent apart, Vaughn not even knowing she was alive, the torturous months spent working together with Lauren, knowing that they were in love but not being able to do anything about it and the last four months together while they’d been taking things slow, scared of getting hurt again. That was all over with now though, they were here, together, after everything and nothing nor no-one was going to tear them apart again. Sydney and Vaughn were soul mates, and they would spend the rest of their lives together, from this moment on.

Pulling apart, Sydney was not the only one with tears in her eyes now. She smiled sweetly, and kissed his tears away, “Just for the record…” She began smiling, Vaughn looking up to her and smiling himself, hoping to hear the words fall out of her mouth.

“I love you too.”

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Lol well it was a load or drabble but I was in need for fluff. Hehehe. Please review, even if u hated it. All criticism is appreciated!!!

Aly xx :angelnot:

Firsty first :P
off quoting :whistle:

okies so first:
:hi: :woot:
:rolleyes:

Sydney and Vaughn were dancing together in the middle of the train station, something neither of them would’ve ever imagined they’d be able to do the last time they were here together, over three years earlier. Neither knew how long they’d been swaying to the soft background music for, yet, neither of them cared. It could have been hours for all they knew. All they cared about was that they were back in each others arms, where they belonged and nothing was going to keep them apart any longer, they’d both been through too much to ever let anything come in between them again.

aww this scene is soooo cute :2love:
*happysigh* :throb:

All he could muster was a mumble to acknowledge that he heard her. A few hours ago, Vaughn thought he lost Sydney all over again. Over and over, that fateful night three years ago kept playing through his mind. It was going to be the greatest weekend of his life; he was taking the woman he loved on a vacation that was long overdue for the both of them. He had everything planned out. The hotel room at The Biltmore, the dinner reservations at La Superica, the tickets for the Zoo, and the rest of their time at Santa Barbara would be spent lazing around on the beach or a little more occupied in their hotel room. But every perfect detail, every perfect wish and dream was shattered the moment he drove up her street and saw the police cars, fire brigade and finally, the ambulance. He rushed out of his car and ran to the ambulance praying to god that she was okay. But it wasn’t her; Will was lying unconscious on the gurney and there was no sight of Sydney. Against orders from police and firemen, Vaughn jumped the barrier and ran towards the blackened mess that was Sydney’s home. Searching frantically for her, he screamed her name as loud as he had ever screamed anything in his life, there was no answer. All he can remember after that was Weiss coming up to him and speaking, what though, Vaughn can’t remember. Everything after that moment is a blur. The next two years without her were a blur compared to what it’s like to have her in his life.

:depressed: now you ruined it all :cry:
naaa jk :cry: a bit just make the :love: better ;)

But here she was, safe and alive, in his arms, hugging him just as tightly as he was hugging her, both with no intention of moving anytime soon.

*sniffles* see? it make the :hug: even more :love: :P

It came out so quietly, that if they weren’t standing so close together, he wouldn’t have heard it. He pulled away, just enough to see her face and instantly, his hand removed itself from her back and came up to her cheek to dry the silent tears away. As if they could read each others minds, they both leaned in at the same time to rest their foreheads together and shut their eyes soundly. Syd let out a content sigh and wrapped her arms around Vaughn’s neck even tighter. “I was so scared.” She sighed, finally ready for words in their perfect moment.

:cry: you haven't see the ep, right? (n) you should (y)
*whispers* ㊙️ just don't say to Lili I told you that :angelic:

She caressed his cheek and for the first time in over twenty-four hours, the two kissed, something both had been longing for from the moment Sydney had left the office the day before. It was sweet and tender, the thought that they may have never gotten this chance again was simply too much to comprehend.

aww :love: now they :kissme: *happysigh*

They pulled away a few minutes after, the lack of air being the only thing keeping them apart. “I need you to know something Sydney.” Vaughn spoke softly, but loud enough for her to know he was being serious. She looked up into his eyes and nodded, telling him to go on. “And this time,” He began, a small smile playing at his lips. “Let me finish okay? No interruptions.”

:Paranoid: it's serious isn't it?
okay I shush too :zipped:

“First of all, I need you to know how sorry I am for never telling you this the first time around. Truth be told, I should have told you the minute SD-6 was gone like I wanted too but I figured we had all the time in the world. Stupid me, huh?” He shook his head sadly.

“Okay, I think I’m just going to say it before it takes me another three years.” He smiles.

:poke: huwwy! 😆

Sydney can’t help the smile that spreads across her face, already knowing what he’s going to say. The one thing she’s been waiting three years to hear from his lips. Three little words…

“Sydney Bristow…” He began, his own smile breaking out on his face.

“Yeah…” She bit her lip, trying to hide the smile that begged to be shown while she was getting inpatient, wanting to repeat the words back to him as soon as she possibly could.

“I…” He started, and then stopped. She stood there waiting before she realized what he was doing and slapped him playfully on the chest. Now he was just teasing her. “Vaughn!!!” She laughed, joining in with his laughter and the two of them stood there laughing, completely oblivious to those watching them.

Though it seemed that the romance in the situation had gone, you couldn’t be more wrong. This was their moment, and it was as close to perfect than anything that either had ever been through. They had ended up once again in each others arms, still smiling and staring at each other like two love-sick teenagers, their faces mere inches apart.

“I love you Sydney.” He said honestly, looking into her eyes. “I love you so much.”

:thud: <- me right now
no kidding :mellow:

:woot: woohoo :jump: he said it he said it!!! :laughbounce:

He bought her forward into a smoldering kiss. Never, even in his wildest dreams had he kissed someone like this before, it even beat their first kiss at SD-6, all those years ago. Everything that they’d felt in the last five years was put into this one kiss. The two years spent pining over one another while Sydney worked for SD-6, the amazing 6-months they’d spent together, the agonizing two years that they spent apart, Vaughn not even knowing she was alive, the torturous months spent working together with Lauren, knowing that they were in love but not being able to do anything about it and the last four months together while they’d been taking things slow, scared of getting hurt again. That was all over with now though, they were here, together, after everything and nothing nor no-one was going to tear them apart again. Sydney and Vaughn were soul mates, and they would spend the rest of their lives together, from this moment on.

:cry: dis moment is just :love: awwww
ino its not a word but awww :blush:

Pulling apart, Sydney was not the only one with tears in her eyes now. She smiled sweetly, and kissed his tears away, “Just for the record…” She began smiling, Vaughn looking up to her and smiling himself, hoping to hear the words fall out of her mouth.

“I love you too.”

:thud:
:throb: !!
holey moley it was soo darn fluffy
awesomely cuuuuuute :love:
I dunno what to say
I'm awwing right now :rolleyes:

Lol well it was a load or drabble but I was in need for fluff. Hehehe. Please review, even if u hated it. All criticism is appreciated!!!

it was awesome! terribly fluffy!
one thing though...
MOOOOOOOOOOORE!! :poke:
come on :angelic:
:poke: pwetty pwease?
cos you made my day (y) sooo more would be awesomely terrifly gweat :angelic:
Ima not :poke: you though :rolleyes:
:hug:

Sci :watsup:

Second I hope.

Not Dribble at all.

Very sweet !!

Oh I loved it :love:

I thought he was going to propose for a minute there.

But a great way to write and extension of that scene.

Cough Cough we could do with a With You update. :angelic: Lol (y) :chocolatekiss:

ohh 2 cute i love it
well done
Thanks 4 the pm
I live in Australia which may as well be never never land (because we are NEVA EVER gonna get season four!!!
I know yeh its getting annoying isnt it lol
Moni xXo

OMG! :woot:
Why couldn't that have happened. Now he's going to tell her and then hit her?!? WTF? What's that about. Syd deserves to hear the way you wrote it. Much better than:
"I love you." (Vaughn)
"Ya." (Syd)
Then he punches her! Not cool!
Love your story. Glad you put me out of my misery. ^_^

OMG!

That was amazing. There is no other way to put it.

Loved it sooooooo much! I think that is what they should have put at the end of the dancing scene.. *nods*

It's only a 1/1??!! NOOOOOOOOO! :cry:

Please continue this... :cry: it was so good!! Anywhoooo.. if you have any fics, please PM me if you post them :D :D

xO laur (Edit: I can really spell my name, I swear)

All they cared about was that they were back in each others arms, where they belonged and nothing was going to keep them apart any longer, they’d both been through too much to ever let anything come in between them again.
:blush: :blush: one word...well actually its not really a word its a sound - awww!!

But every perfect detail, every perfect wish and dream was shattered the moment he drove up her street and saw the police cars, fire brigade and finally, the ambulance. He rushed out of his car and ran to the ambulance praying to god that she was okay. But it wasn’t her; Will was lying unconscious on the gurney and there was no sight of Sydney. Against orders from police and firemen, Vaughn jumped the barrier and ran towards the blackened mess that was Sydney’s home. Searching frantically for her, he screamed her name as loud as he had ever screamed anything in his life, there was no answer.

SADNESS!!! :cry:

“I thought I was going to lose you again.” He admitted to her, completely positive that he couldn’t go through life without her again.
again: AWW

To an ordinary on-looker, they saw two people dancing with each other, but to someone who took the time to watch the couple, they saw to people completely lost in the other, completely content with being held by the other but most of all, they saw two people in love.
:blush: :blush: aaah this bit was just so....perfectly adorably wonderful superbly fantastic!!!!!!!! :D

She nodded and he continued, “When you disappeared, my whole world fell apart because you were the only thing I had that made my life make sense.
:cry: so sad....

“Okay, I think I’m just going to say it before it takes me another three years.”
teehee ^_^

YAY!!! :D :D :woot:

“I love you too.”
Double YAY :love:

OMV that was sooo :love:

Aly...I have made a big decision, I now pronouce you QUEEN OF FLUFF :king: Use your title well and write lots more fluff :smiley:

Helen xx

That was just...omg i'm speechless... lol

that was amazing...j.j. needs to read this...cause its gotta happen sometime. haha

thanks so much for the pm

That was soo great, I absolutely adored it. I do think though that we are getting some s/v i love yous soon on the real alias! please god.
by the way.. i definitely started crying..great story!

HEHEHEH tahnks helen!!! Lol

Queen of fluff.... i like the sound of that :D

I shall now be off putting that lil detail in my siggy :smiley:

And just coz u guys rock and have given me such great feedback, im going to post something else soon :D

Aly xx :angelnot:

Back