Always and Forever

You killed the baby, well i knew that, but YOU KILLED THE BABY *eats pie* ok, now u live in hell, with everyone else i've eatin, but if you're a mortal, which u r, you'll die there :P

mwahahahahaha, Moriel

Poor Syd, poor, poor Syd :( And JEEZ as if the doctor could have been any more uncompassionate! I mean its good to be safe and all, (for the mothers who actually want to kill thier babies) but not Syd!
Anyway, good update and thanks for the pm!

freelancer26 said:
You killed the baby, well i knew that, but YOU KILLED THE BABY *eats pie* ok, now u live in hell, with everyone else i've eatin, but if you're a mortal, which u r, you'll die there  :P

mwahahahahaha, Moriel
I am weird i like sad things..... please dont ask me y even i dont quite understand.... at least syd can fit into her wedding dress?? im sorry. GOD WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE?!? I will make it happy and u will all love me agin i promise!

hehe oh, yeah and btw in case ur confues my real name is alexandra but i go by abbigail cuz it was going to be my name if it wasnt alexandra and i like it better lol. just thought id clear that up oh and u can all call me xan (pronounced zan)

ONCE AGAIN I"M SORRY ABOUT THE BABY!!!!!!

sometimes u have to have something bad happen to force something good...... :starwars: :sorry:
:bond: < I'm a murderer!! a baby murder! God help me. God help us all! ok well im gonna update more tomorrow cuz im going to go to the movies with sum friends and they hate when i go on the co puter when they are at my house! DAMN them they dont know what they are missing cuz AA is the best site ever! lol ok im going now really!!!! really really! bye bye~ XAN

DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47 said:
freelancer26 said:
You killed the baby, well i knew that, but YOU KILLED THE BABY *eats pie* ok, now u live in hell, with everyone else i've eatin, but if you're a mortal, which u r, you'll die there   :P

mwahahahahaha, Moriel
I am weird i like sad things..... please dont ask me y even i dont quite understand.... at least syd can fit into her wedding dress?? im sorry. GOD WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE?!? I will make it happy and u will all love me agin i promise!

hehe oh, yeah and btw in case ur confues my real name is alexandra but i go by abbigail cuz it was going to be my name if it wasnt alexandra and i like it better lol. just thought id clear that up oh and u can all call me xan (pronounced zan)

sometimes u have to have something bad happen to force something good...... :starwars: :sorry:
:bond: < I'm a murderer!! a baby murder! God help me. God help us all! ok well im gonna update more tomorrow cuz im going to go to the movies with sum friends and they hate when i go on the co puter when they are at my house! DAMN them they dont know what they are missing cuz AA is the best site ever! lol ok im going now really!!!! really really! bye bye~ XAN

it's ok. i shouldn't be so mean to you, when i do pretty evil things too in my fics, i'm on my third fic and there's been suicide attempts, lots of killings, shootings, and much more evilness so i shouldn't be so hateful to u of killing the baby, i of all ppl, also enjoy doing evil things for pleasure, but i only do it for the plot

Moriel

freelancer26 said:
DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47 said:
freelancer26 said:
You killed the baby, well i knew that, but YOU KILLED THE BABY *eats pie* ok, now u live in hell, with everyone else i've eatin, but if you're a mortal, which u r, you'll die there   :P

mwahahahahaha, Moriel

it's ok. i shouldn't be so mean to you, when i do pretty evil things too in my fics, i'm on my third fic and there's been suicide attempts, lots of killings, shootings, and much more evilness so i shouldn't be so hateful to u of killing the baby, i of all ppl, also enjoy doing evil things for pleasure, but i only do it for the plot

Moriel

i can be evil ,but not as evil as the 2 of u... geez!!! tomorrow... really.. great

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months and months turned into years. Two years to be exact. Funny isn't it? There was something with two years...

"Mr. and Mrs. Vaughn you have been blessed with a beautiful baby boy." the doctor said holding a screaming baby boy.
"Oh, he's beautiful!" Sydney cried. "Can I hold him?" she asked wiping a tear from her eye.
"Yes you may." The doctor said handing Sydney the baby.
Sydney cuddled her baby tightly," He's so beautiful... what should we name him?" Sydney asked looking up at Vaughn.
Vaughn smiled returning her happiness." How about Aiden?"
"Aiden Christopher Vaughn.... perfect." Sydney whispered.
"Hi, Aiden I'm your new daddy!" Vaughn cooed
Sydney just cried. Her life was complete. She could have died right then and there. She had everything she ever wanted. But she couldn't die not really she had to much to live for.

~I know its not much just wanted to spread some love... if u kno waht i mean....

that was so sweet,and i love that name.i can't wait to see what happens next. that was a great chapter,keep up the great work. (y)

-please PM me when the next chapter is up. :smiley:

"Oh, Sydney congradulations!! Why didn't you guys call me?" Irina asked as they sat in the living room with the new baby.
"Well we.. I tried to call but you didn't answer your house or your cell." Vaughn said
"Hmmm. I haven't a clue.... Ohhhh can I hold him??" Irina cooed.
Sydney smiled and handed the baby to her mother.
"Oh, he's beautiful. Yes you are. You are a beeeutiful baby boy! Oh, Syd, I'm a grandma now... I feel old! Did you hear that you little stinker? YOU are making ME OLD!" Irina laughed.
Sydney smiled. She loved her mom so much. She was glad she had a mother. Finally after so many years, she was here, right where she sould be.
A cystal tear rolled down Sydney's face.
"What's wrong honey?" Vaughn asked.
Sydney just shrugged her shoulders. "I-I just." She sniffled," He's so beautiful. And It's like... I'm so happy and I'm sad at th same time... you know?"
Vaughn smiled.
"And I... I wish my dad were here to see him." Sydney let out a sob.
Vaughn pulled Sydney into a hug and held her as she let out a few more sobs.
"He's here Syd. He's watching over us and the baby... He is very proud of you and he loves you ok?"
Sydney bit her lip.
"And I love you Sydney.. I love you so much... you complete me."
Sydney smiled and kissed Vaughn all over the face." I love you too."
Sydney stood up. "I'm going to go get some sleep ok?"
Irina smiled," That's a good idea becuase you are going to need as much as you can get!" Irina laughed.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"Whaaaa Whaaaa." Aiden wailed.
Sydney rubbed her eyes.
Vaughn yawned. " Not again."
"I'm so tired.... maybe he's just *yawn* hungry." Sydney said lifting Aiden out of the basenett. She sat on the bed and breast fed the baby as she leaned on Vaughn. Vaughn stroked her hair and kissed her head.
"My two favorite people in the whole world are sitting here with me right now, at 2:30 in the morning... what more could I ask for?"
Sydney giggled and looked up into Vaughn's eyes. "I never want to leave you Vaughn."
VAughn grinned confused," I never want to leave you either Syd."
"No. I mean I never... I never want you to go away..."
"Syd.. I'm not going anyware." Vaughn said
"I know... I just I don't want my baby to grow up like me.... I don't want Aiden to have... well you know.. a broken family...."
"Sydney I'm never going to leave you."
"Promise?"
"Promise."
"And you'll never stop loving me? ever?"
"Sydney I love you. I will always love you.... ALWAYS AND FOREVER."
Sydney started to drift off to sleep. " I love you Michael Vaughn. I will love YOU always and forever." Sydney whispered falling asleep with the baby in her hands.
Vaughn smiled. Sydney.... she was too much, but he loved her and he always would, not a doubt crossed his mind.

~sorry i keep undating so little but i think its better to have shorter updates sonner then one long one that takes a while.......

Back