Always and Forever

OMG! wtf r u doing? u killed the baby? why? do u mean she it was a suicide attempt? you're like me and the path of darkness, but worse

Im sorry i made it so horrible i really am i wrote it all last night wheni was in a sad mood... please forgive me and she didn't do it on purpose thats what evryone thinks ull c.........

WHAT DID U DO?!?!? U destroyed a perfect fanfic. Jeez, maybe u and JJ should team up, then u could really kill the S/Vers and make them go out of their mind. :P I'm j/k this is ur fic u decide what happens, we just read and type in what we think. And the world goes on... :rolleyes:

"No! No! I don't know who the hell you think you are Dr. but my finacee wanted and
loved baby very much. She loved the baby so much and there is not a chance in hell she tried to hurt herself or the baby!" Vaughn yelled and everyone in the waiting room stared at him.

"Listen Mr. Vaughn. I hope you are right and I'm sure you are but since there were no eye
witnesses so we have to assume..."

"Let me see her." Vaughn shouted

"I'm sorry sir she will be in surgury for at least another half hour." the Dr. said.

Vaughn punched his fist in the air and cleched his teeth. Iirna broke down again and
hugged Vaughn.

Why did I have to go to work TODAY? Why did I leave her? Was this meant to be? No.
Don't think that. Could she have really done it on... no Sydney would never do that...

Vaughn's head was spinning with questions he needed answered. He wanted to see
Sydney. He sat down next Irina and fell asleep crying.

"Mr. Vaughn. Mr. Vaughn." A nurse shook Vaughn. Vaughn woke up. He rubbed his eyes. "You may go see your fiancee now."

"Is she okay?" Vaughn asked concerned.

"I think she is going to be okay she is resting though. Room 247. And Mr. Vaughn? We thought it would be better for you to tell her about your baby."

"Thank you." Vaughn said as he rushed down the hall to room 247. As he approached Sydney's hospital bed a his vision got blurry. She had all sorts of tubes and things attached to her. What am I going to tell her? Vaughn thought.

"Hey Sydney wake up it's me." He said softley nudging Sydney

Sydney slowly opened her eyes and smiled as she looked up at Vaughn. Vaughn just cried and hugged her..

"What happened?" Sydney asked a little confused.

"Y-you fell down the stairs."

"I was just... going downstairs to make some eggs... I was going to call you and tell you we should post pone the wedding... and then I... I don't remember."

Vaughn bite his lip.

"Vaughn?" Sydney said starting to get nervous. "My baby's okay right? Abbigail is okay right?"

Vaughn could now taste the blood from his lip. "Sydney..."

That's all he needed to say Sydney knew what happened. She knew she had killed the baby. Her little girl. Abbigail.

Sydney screamed." NOOOO!" And she went out of control. She screamed and screamed till she could tast blood in her throat. "Not my baby! No please! not my baby!" she sobbed. She clenched her fists. Vaughn was sobbing as well and her took her fists and held them. He sat on her bed and hugged her. He squeezed her so tight as if to never let go. It's my fault. It's all my fault. I'm a bad father and finacee. I should have never left Sydney alone! Vaughn thought sobbing.

There was a knock at the door, it was the Dr. "I'm sorry but Miss Bristow there is a police woman here who needs to ask you some questions..."

Sydney sniffled and wiped her eyes." What for... I mean why?"

Vaughn cut in," Excuse me but my wife just found out our baby is dead and now you want t interrogate her with questions?? As a doctor I though you could realize she is in no condition to answer any silly questions."

"I understand your concerns Sir but we are afraid it was a suicide attempt for the baby at least."

"What?" Sydney yelled.

"They think you fell down the stair on purpose to hurt the baby." Vaughn said angrily

"What? Excuse me? You think I intended on hurting... killing my baby?" Sydney shreeked.

"Ma'm we are just being open." he doctor said camly.

"I- I can't belive this... I... go to hell! GO TO HELL!" Sydney yelled. Vaughn tried to calm her down. "NO! I WILL NOT BE TREATED LIKE THIS F__CK YOU! F_CK ALL OF YOU!" Sydney screamed sobbing. She fell into Vaughn's arms as the doctor took at quick exit.

"Shh Shhh." Vaughn said trying to calm Sydney. "Vaughn you believe me right? You believe me. I would never do anything to put my baby's life in danger... I loved her I AM NOT A MURDERER!!!" She sobbed.

"I know. I know." Vaughn hushed.

Then Irina knocked on the door. She entered quietly. Then she burst into sobs. "Oh, Sydney my baby. My poor poor baby!" Irina wailed hugging Sydney.

~ I swear over ALIAS it will end good! I SWEAR! ~

. Vaughn woke up. He rubbed his eyes
Ahh man I thought he was gonna be dreaming! :( lol o well I guess i'll just have to accept whats hapenning! Ur a really good writer, I'm really getting into this! Thanks for updating so much! (y)

:( that was so SAD!!!! please let something good happen. that was a great chapter,keep up the great work. (y)

-please PM me when the next chapter is up. :smiley:

Back