Reality TV American Idol 3

Both Johns are a joke!! I couldn't believe LaToya was in the bottom three. What is wrong with America?!?!? Who is voting for these dorky white boys? Geez...I thought LaToya and Fantasia would probably be the final two - I was SO SHOCKED that she was in the bottom 3. I guess talent doesn't count for much against suburban demographics. I'm going to start voting for her non-stop for the whole 2 hours of voting just to help out....

I think I'm allowed to complain cuz I'm from Australia and we are unable to vote!!!

But I've listened to John's 'My Girl' and I did not like it all! I've never had a problem with him, but he deserved to be in the bottom three much more than Amy!!!

And LaToya in the bottom three?!! I must admit though, I didn't enjoy her performance in Motown as much as her previous performances.

Kelly

i was soooo suprised when diana degarmo ended up in the bottom 3 last week.

my friends are convinced that the good people only end up there because people aren't voting for them because they just assume that they're going to be ok without thier vote, the rest of america is going to make up for it. but like i said, i'm going to start voting because i can't live in a world where Jon Peter Lewis and John Stevens are in the final contestants of American Idol.

LOL

:American Idol this Season is really boring, Im totally not gettng into it and what the heck is up with Randy, its like when he lost the fat he lost his mind. Some of the stuff he says is stupid, and i cant believe anyone takes him seriously... :angry: :angry: :angry:

ok seriously - AI sucks this season. im not feelin anybody
How wasnt John in the bottom last night?!?!? I read somewhere that he got the higest number of votes! :wtf: whats that bout?!??
but i fully loved Amy & im SO SAD shes gone... o well at least jasmine is still there

but it just proves - theres never another Clay Aiken ;)
I :love:

totaltalker101 said:
:American Idol this Season is really boring, Im totally not gettng into it and what the heck is up with Randy, its like when he lost the fat he lost his mind. Some of the stuff he says is stupid, and i cant believe anyone takes him seriously...  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
Do you notice how "ghettofied" Randy has gotten since that weight lost????

And yes, I agree, this season has been veeeerrrrry boring! And most of the singers aren't that great... but then again, I might just have tuned in on their worst performances. :mellow: But I don't think any of them should be crowned the next American Idol... :shrugs:

I think the best season was last year. Kelly (okay, she was first seaon, but still) and Clay are the best.

Ruben's kind of... bland.

I agree last year was really good. This year is a little bland, but I finally found a girl that I like which hasn't happened since first season (i didn't like any girls last year.) I'm probably one of the only people who doesn't like Fantasia, but I'm actually a big fan of Diana Degarmo. That's who I'm rooting for :smiley:

Hmmm, well I like this season but then Australia didn't get to see the first two seasons! So I can't compare!

I'm a big fan of Diana too! I think her voice is amazing!

Kelly

Bottom three were Camille, Jasmine, and Diana . . . Still not undertanding the support for John & Jon . . . My guess is that George Huff, Jennifer Hudson, and LaToya London were top 3. I don't know why I'm watching this . . . I didn't last season. Must be that there's nothing on and it comes on before 24.
;)

I only have seen a few eps, but from what I saw - I cannot stand the girl from Georgia - is that Diana?

When she first sang on the show and did really well, she knew she did and that to me is a little off-putting. Fine have confidence, but still she seems pretty arrogant. I was happy when Simon told her that he liked the other girls performance better.

She is a good singer though. I'm not denying that. Then again, I haven't watched it lately, so meh. Will have to catch it sometime! ^_^

Diana is my absoloute fave!!!

I chat on Idol forums and this is my sig!

BTW for US viewers - the performances will be on Wed night and the live results will be on Thurs night due to Bush press conference!

Kelly

PsychicAgent said:
I think I'm allowed to complain cuz I'm from Australia and we are unable to vote!!!

But I've listened to John's 'My Girl' and I did not like it all! I've never had a problem with him, but he deserved to be in the bottom three much more than Amy!!!

And LaToya in the bottom three?!! I must admit though, I didn't enjoy her performance in Motown as much as her previous performances.

Kelly
I get to complain too because I live in Australia too!

I hate how everybody votes for the guys no matter how dreadful they are. The Jon/John guys are appalling.

Diana annoys me, but I don't mind the rest of them.

quentin tarantino was the guest judge for american idol tonight... hehe. and he was just as 'honest' as simone usually is. haha, he cracked me up. and yay, he liked jasmine's performance even though it was good, but not that good.

Back