Be Still My Heart

oh good lord how is there only one more part? Katyyyyyyyyyyyy

well needless to say I'd like a PM for that one too, but wow, I know i said this last time but this is so so different..

I wish he would finally stop drinking so that he could realize that Syd is actually been with him every night for real for the past month and that it wasn't just his hallucination :(
He has to get better again so that he knows they can be together again

OMG!!! :cry: That was so sad!!! I wonder what he'll do when he wakes up and realizes that it wasn't a dream.

Can't wait to find out what happens. Thanks for the PM.

~Karen

:thinking: wow i think Syd needs to get Vaughn into some form of program..maybe he will wake up a realize she's real....Awsome job! thanks for the pm! ^_^

Thats so sad! I feel bad for both of them! I hope that Vaughn wakes up in the morning and sees that she is still there! Maybe that will finally wake him up and realize what he is doing and what he has to do to get back together and be with Syd!

Great job!

Megan

That was great ... wow didnt expect that from Syd I would have thought she would have tried to get him to stop drinking ... ohh wounder whats going to happen next ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Poor Vaughn and Syd, that would be hard to deal with??? Although I wonder why Syd hasn't tried to help him, I would think if she tried to talk to him and help him he would come around?? Oh well... Great update, can't wait for the next chapter :smiley: (y)

Sydney if you would show up during the day time when he's probably a bit more sober, he'd realize you were alive.

Hopefully, this is what will happen when he wakes up in the morning. He's only drinking because he wants to drown his grief. If he realizes you're alive, he'll stop drinking.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Back