Be Still My Heart

I wish she would have tried to talk to him when Jack took her there.
She could have stayed with him until he sobered up a little.
Then he would have realized that she is back.

I hope that she is still there when he wakes up in the morning.
He won't be hallucinating. He will finally learn that she is back.

Great update.. Vaughn'll wake up sober in the morning and Syd'll be there and he'll realise it's real and everything will be good again.. right? I hope so.

Thanks for the PM

Drunk Vaughn is kinda cute, but I guess not if he's drunk 24/7. :lol: I wonder what's gonna happen when he wakes up sober and Syd's still in his bed. I think he might go crazy. :P

Drunk Vaughn is kinda cute, but I guess not if he's drunk 24/7. :lol: I wonder what's gonna happen when he wakes up sober and Syd's still in his bed. I think he might go crazy. :P
Hahah, thats how I got the idea sort of... I was thinking about Drunk!Vaughn and how cute that could be, somehow this came out. :lol:

Thanks for reading! ;)

Awww 😌
I hope she's still there when he wakes up in the morning... at least slightly more sober... ?
Poor Syddie and Vaughnie :(
BUT! I have faith in you to give us all a happily ever after lol :smiley:
Aly..x

Oh that was so good
Is she gonna be there when he wakes up???
I'm suprised she didn't try to sober him up...slap him or something
Hopefully he'll be sober in the morning and she'll still be there

They seriously need to talk for real. And yes, it might have been wrong given the circunstances but they both needed it!

OMV
Thats just crazy!
DOnt blame Syd, could not handle drunken, non-strong (is that even a word?) VAughn!!
That was so good!!
Please update soon

:cry: Poor Vaughn... getting drunk just so that he can see his dead girlfriend. :( And Sydney must be going through a bad spot too, seeing Vaughn drunk like that every night.

I wonder what's going to happen the next day, as Sydney decided to spend the night. How is Vaughn going to react? Is he even going to be awake enough to notice that she's really there??

Great chapter! Thanks for the pm. :smiley:

Back