Bothering You?

^lol I just got over a cold where my throat hurt and I coudn't speak. Right now I have homework and tht is BOTHERING ME :angry: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Probably should do that! :P

ummm i am not prepared for bikini exposure :cry:

that I ate chocolate for the first time in like a moneth yesterday, and that some stupid ass wont reply to my text message, if they replied I wouldnt be so stressed right now

Exams in a few weeks, the fact that last night when i went bowling with my friend the guy i sorta like was all over her....even though she has a boyfriend, she still flirted back...she said she just needed to flirt with someone...so yeah thats about it.

my relationship if its going to work or not. How college is going to be if I'm doing the right thing and the fact I lost my id thats bothers me!

~KM

aliascazUK said:
The amount of threads in the member lounge that are actually full of felgercarb andĀ  are just like 20 others that already exist :mellow:
[post="1377362"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol:
Too true.

Well right now I have eaten so much I feel positively sick. :lol: My 'big' problem today. :lol:

right now? well let's see... :Ponder: oh yeah, does the little fact that my friend thought it would be amusing to use a bright green paint pen on my hair that won't wash out count? <_<

Back