Horror Buffy the Vampire Slayer

K. Ackles said:
Spike is HOT!!! I dif his look, and his body...mmm...I love him!!!
ditto! i have a whole other season to watch still so i can have more fresh loveliness!!
i hope he gets his own spin off or somethig cause he has a huge history probably.
ukaliaschick

I always thought he was interesting because, even without a soul, he always had a soft, loving, spot. Perhaps only a mad vampire like Drusilla would have turned someone like him. Mr Marsters is a fascinating actor in many ways, and perhaps the only actor I've seen who seems to be able to create "chemistry" with just about anyone--including inanimate objects!
;)

AAHH NO :shudder: LMAO All these years later and I'm still an A/B shipper.

I have this thing against actors who aren't really british playing british blond guys :cough:sark and spike:cough:

aliaschick4mv said:

I have this thing against actors who aren't really british playing british blond guys :cough:sark and spike:cough:
yeah i agree. AND the blonde hair, tight plastic surgorysp: and 40!! no bad combination. :band:

aliaschick4mv said:
I KNOW!!! ANGEL & BUFFY FOREVER!! they're meant 2 b! spike and buffy are quite funny together tho, but angel is her soulmate!! LMAO - sorry juz think they have 2 get together again!

*~Loz~*

Back