Career/Future Career

SydB_JenG said:
If I were that rich I would just quit life...I mean really...whats the point anymore...everything is handed to you...nothing to work for...I change my mind about being rich...doesnt sound like fun lol
That would start to get boring. I would have to do something. Mabye buy a company to make more money.

i think everyone should start a store selling random things

"If you love something than no matter how obscure it is, you can make a living at it."~Jen Garner...gee what an inspiring quote...now i definitely wanna be a film historian

i've always thought being a stunt double would be pretty cool. being jg's stunt double would be a pretty easy job too seeing as how she does almost all of her stunts anyway. :D

hahahaha... be a psychiatrist and moonlight as a stunt double. that'd be pretty funny. ooh, maybe you could lead a double life. a double life as a stunt double. okay, i'm not making sense anymore. :blink:

There just doesn't seem to be a job out there that I'd want to do. I just want to do ONE thing and do it well. You make sense. And a psychiatrist is so boring, unless you rule in the outbursts patients have, LMAO!

Back