Caught In A Dream

sure I'll send you guys a PM! i'm glad I have aquired new readers, although that is quite a lot of reading to do. it has like over twenty chapters already i think! lol!

that was so cool when will they kiss still waiting good story please post more i cant wait please send meeh a pm when the next chapter is up i love this story :P :smiley:

Yea!! I dissappeared for a month, but now I'm back!! And this is the first story I HAD to read!! Great new chapters!! I love this story!! More soon please!! :woot:
-Karie-

Aliasgirl47 said:
welcome back Karie! wow, i feel honored that you read my story first!

I'll send you all a Pm when I get the new chapter up!
Thanks so much!! :D
And of corse I had to read your story first. It's awesome!! :D
-Karie-

Well, I have not written this story in a while, but I can't just stop here before all the good stuf happens, so I'll have to write some more, and I'm really sorry about not writing this sooner, but other fics and my site and vacation got me distracted. anyway, you may need to read back a few chapters to refresh your memory but hopefully the upcoming chapters will be worth it.
---------------------------------

Neither Vaughn nor myself said much of anything the rest of the day. There was a nervous silence between us. It was like we wanted to talk about that morning and yet we didn't. It was as if Vaughn was hiding something from me. I could tell, the way he quickly walked past me, the way when our eyes would meet he would nervously look down. What was he thinking? Well, I had made it my mission that night to find out.
And that was the main reason I was staring so desperately and thoughtfully into the full length mirror in the bathroom. I needed to look perfect. Maybe it would be my chance to go all out and break the rules a bit. I know it was a wrong thought considering the rules of the CIA, but God, who wouldn't want to be handled by this particular handler?! I mean he was perfect. His sparkling eyes, his tousseled hair, his muscualr, defined body.
Either way, I wanted to look good just in case something happened. I know it was silly but love clouds out all rational thinking. Anyway, I pulled a black dress out of the leather suitcase. I pulled it over my head and admired myself in the mirror.
The black dress was held up by the thinnest straps I had ever seen and was so low cut that cleavage spilled out over the top. It was ankle length, but along the right leg, there was a slit that went just high enough to wear you couldn't see the matching black silk panties underneath. The black strappy high heels added a little more sex appeal to it. I put on the auburn wig once again and stepped back to look at what I had created.
I didn't look a lot like myself. I felt prettier. And sexier. And more daring. I felt like tonight could or would do anything, anything to get Vaughn.
I stepped out of the bathroom and into the main part of the hotel room. Vaughn had gone down to the lobby before I had went in the bathroom to get dressed and he still hadn't returned.
Just then I saw the door open and in walked Vaughn in a black tuxedo. I felt my eyes once again pop out of my head. Yes, I had seen Vaughn in a suit practically everyday for two years but this...this was completely different. He could pull off any look but he pulled off this one with extra sexiness.
"Syd...you look...beautiful," he said, much to my surprise.
I swallowed hard, "Well, you know you don't look so bad yourself....So where did you go exactly?"
"Oh, I went down to get you this," he said as he handed me a single red rose.
"Vaughn, I...thank you. It's beautiful."
"So are- I mean, I saw them selling them last night and well, it reminded me of you."
"That's sweet, thank you."
"Shall we?" he asked as he put his strong arm out for me.
"Yes, I think we shall," I said as I took his arm.
We strolled out of the room and into the courtyard where the party was being held. And for that instant I forgot about the mission.
There were long banquet tables covered in gourmet food and sparkling lights everywhere. There were lit fountains and rose gardens. Thee was an orchestra preparing to play.
In that moment I realized that the mission didn't go into action until 12 'o clock and it was only seven. I had five hours to enjoy the atmosphere and dance and pretend to be married to Vaughn. Tonight I would be Cinderella and Vaughn was to be myPrince Charming.

---------------------------
What do you think? Anyway, I will update soon, and I won't forsake this story anymore because this is just where it's getting good!

that was cute i cant wait for more please post and thanx for the pm really appreciate :P ;) great job i wish i could write like you i just have that so called "talent" for it but you do so dont out it to waste your very good keep writing i will be looking forward to your next post :P

i can't wait to see what happens,its so exciting.that was a great chapter,keep up the great work. (y)

-please PM me when the next chapter is up. :smiley:

Back