Christmas Stuff

Che cosa il HELL è voi che parlate io traducalo e questo è che cosa avete detto in inglese: hello as it is today all like this? That is a tribune that cold I have obtained recorded but they are fixing and to tear the hacker down!

Vous savez Italien, Codename and SB201717? (I used a translator to figure out what you were saying. I will hopefully know Italian soon, since my friend, John, is from Italy and is teaching me how to speak it. :smiley: )
All I really know so far: Giorno buono! :D

Non ho un albero di Natale questo anno e non penso che i miei genitori stiano ottenendo uno.

Buon Natale!
Is that how you say Merry Christmas?

lol I don't know how to speak italian I just used Babel fish,
on the games we should have a language game where you say different languages and people have to translate them!

"don't feel left out.. i read some french..speak spanish.. since italian is close in some words in spanish.."(agent hidden eyes @ Dec 17 2002, 04:51 PM)

babelfish does work , but only for certain languages.....well as long as you understand those languages as you do.. or at least it seems like you do... deciphering italian on your own wouldn't be that difficult.. get a slim knwledge of latin(the dead one) and things should fly, trust me.pour parler and francais, ìn espanol, in eglish, and even italiano...
theya re all the same if you jsut take a look! ^_^ :smiley: check it out one day when you get bored... i learnt too many languages as a child!! :blink: but i loved my parents for doing that to me!

Bon pour vous, ice! You're lucky to know so many languages. I might take your advice and learn Latin. ^_^ (I'm still working on Italian...Souhaitez-moi la chance! :smiley: )

It's weird how several Alias fans here know different languages.

I'm learning nothing in Spanish at school. It's hard to teach yourself French. Esperanto is easy but it takes dedication. I'm pretty much a one-language man, Hopefully, I'll learn more.

Nous avons été influencés par Alias pour apprendre plus de langues. :D :lol: :D :lol:

No, actually, I started learning French way before I started watching Alias... ^_^

i was into espionage far earlier than alias was out... i always knew french, i had a rough time learning enllish and the rest came easy as drinking water for me!! ^_^ i love languages... all youhave to do is keep on trucking. i hope to learn at least 4 more.. if i can squeeze them in!! buti should have no problems doing that!

ice said:
i was into espionage far earlier than alias was out... i always knew french, i had a rough time learning enllish and the rest came easy as drinking water for me!! ^_^ i love languages... all youhave to do is keep on trucking. i hope to learn at least 4 more.. if i can squeeze them in!! buti should have no problems doing that!
Same with me!

Back