College/ Universities

the_alliance said:
it's official, im going to Cal.

sd6452: yeah, this year they had way too many good people apply so the majority got into Fall 2005 semester, but the rest were placed in the Spring 2006 semester. that's where i landed, but i'm taking their extension courses in the Fall.
[post="1326284"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh yeah I heard like 26 people from my school are going to Berkeley next year? 26 are GOING, not the number that accepted. Or is 20 something... 20ish. It's usually not that much!

I'm not really sure about the meaning of units... is that the number of classes? :Ponder:

I was just wondering which Alias fans went to university and which one. Also what do you think is unique about your uni?

For starters i go to the University of Queensland, in Brisbane Australia

I think its pretty cool because it is a beautiful campus with sandstone buildings and nice grounds next to the river.

So where does everyone go?

sarks_princess said:
I was just wondering which Alias fans went to university and which one. Also what do you think is unique about your uni?

I think its pretty cool because it is a beautiful campus with sandstone buildings and nice grounds next to the river.

[post="1369288"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
UC - University of Canberra

It is small so you know every second person. All of the Olympic athletes go there to study because it is across from the AIS (Australian Institute of Sport), and it has lots of media production kind of courses. There's bushland all around it (and lots of kangaroo poo in the middle of the campus :lol: ).

The people running the place are really corrupt and keep raising fees and removing facilities, but it's a friendly place for uninformed students!

I'm so excited....i'm starting a Bachelor of Archaeology soon!
But first im doing a single unit study as an alternative pathway into university because unfortunately i didnt get the scores that i needed at high school to start this year. But with the single unit study i get to study one Archaeology subject in semester 2 this year and if i get good marks then i get to start my degree at the beginning of next year!
I'm really psyched about it because this has been my dream for the last 3 or 4 years!

exam results are out in two weeks and im starting to get worried!! not only that but they get delievered to my house at home and im still at uni so my parents can find out my grades before i can and i cant even lie if they're felgercarb!

sarks_princess said:

[post="1369288"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I go to the University of Guelph, in Guelph, Ontario, Canada.

My University is unique because its a one area campus, it smells like cows (its like a big farm!), and its the only University, you can see tractors going up and down its streets quite regularly. The school is best known for its animal related fields, and is one of the top Universities in North America for Veterinary College.

For all those Aussies out there (Victorians in particular) I'm starting at the Bundoora campus of LaTrobe University in semester two.....I'm very excited because I've been dreaming of going there ever since i started High School! :D

The Bundoora campus is one of the largest University campuses in the country (not sure if it IS the largest but its that big that it has its own postcode) and I love it because it has really beautiful gardens which are really peacefull and also the lecturers that ive spoken to so far are really friendly and always willing to help.

The University of Melbourne also has a beautiful campus in Parkville.....its really historical and the architecture is amazing!

Going to a community college right now then off to Florida Gulf Coast University or University of North Florida...but I dont know which one I have a yr to decide

~KM

milo04 said:
I go to the University of Guelph, in Guelph, Ontario, Canada.

My University is unique because its a one area campus, it smells like cows (its like a big farm!), and its the only University, you can see tractors going up and down its streets quite regularly.  The school is best known for its animal related fields, and is one of the top Universities in North America for Veterinary College.
[post="1375863"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Milo, I'm actually gonna apply to Guelph next year. Will you still be there in a couple years?
-Mandy :angelic:

I'm going to be a senior in high school.. but I'd like to go to American University in Washington D.C. or Brandeis University in MA, with a double major in Russian and International Relations and a minor in Spanish.. why not continue to work my butt off? :blink: ^_^

Hmm...I first wanted to be an elementary school teacher, but now I am getting really interested in psychology. I'm always the mediator of my friends so I was thinking it would be really cool to be a counselor or something one day too.

So basically I have no idea what I am majoring in, lol. :P

Back