Coming Together

Hi everyone!

So, originally this story was going to be my attempt at the holiday fiction challenge but I am chickening out. :smiley: Mostly because an idea for the challenge popped into my head due to my very first story with the little girl named Jolie and her special locket.
But then I figured people would want/need to read the original story for this little fic-let to make sense so I decided I'd just write it for myself and the Jolie fans and post it.
So, enjoy this light little story for the holidays. NOTE-- This is NOT the sequel to Retrieving the Weapon. (<- Link to original fic). That is still being worked on...this is sort of like a "what takes place a few months after that story ended."

This is an AU story based on Retrieving the Weapon (which was also an A/U story taking place during S4.) S/V love & family. Mostly fluff, some light drama.
I do not own anything except my imagination and of course, Jolie. Enjoy and have a great holiday season.
I'll do PM's since my posting for this might be sporadic. Let me know if you want one.

COMING TOGETHER

“Mom…Mom. As much as we love you…and Dad…and Nadia, Vaughn and I have firmly decided we’re spending Jolie’s first Christmas here on a getaway with just the three of us.” Sydney said, cutting off her mother’s rambles on the phone. “She’s still adjusting to living with her parents. Seriously, she’s only been here a few months and we all spent Thanksgiving together. So get over it!” After listening to the rest of Irina’s rant, Sydney said the conversation was over and hung up the phone to walk into the living room where her fiancé and four-year-old daughter were snuggled on the couch watching Shrek.

After accidentally finding their daughter (who Sydney believed to have been dead since she was three days old) four months ago on a mission, Sydney and Vaughn were doing everything they could to make the little girl feel more comfortable with her newfound family. And they had decided that a family trip to Disney World in Florida would be the perfect way to celebrate Christmas and New Years.

Vaughn looked up as Sydney approached and settled on the couch with them. “Everything okay?”

“Yeah, Mom is just upset that we’re going away. But I don’t care…we need this,” she replied, glancing down at her little angel and stroking her hair.

Vaughn gave her a small smile and reached over to gently squeeze her shoulder. The three of them sat in a comfortable silence for the remainder of the movie. When it ended, Sydney pulled her daughter into her lap. “You excited about tomorrow, sweetie?”

Jolie nodded vigorously. “I can’t wait to see Cinderella’s castle!” Her parents laughed, not at all surprised that this was number one on her list of things to see as Vaughn had called her “princess” almost since the first day he met her.

“Well then, we should put you to bed because tomorrow is going to be a big day!” They watched as Jolie’s face fell.

“Can’t I stay up a little longer?” She asked, looking at her father hopefully.

Vaughn stood and reached out to take her into his arms. “Sorry, princess. You need your beauty sleep.” She giggled as he lifted her and settled in his arms, gently fingering the locket she never took off. It contained a picture of her mom on one side, dad on the other, and it was like her security blanket. It made her remember that her parents loved her when they were separated (even by small things like bedtime).

He carried her down the hallway of Sydney’s apartment and into her bedroom, gently placing her in bed and handing her the stuffed rabbit she never spent a night without. “Good night, princess. I love you.”

“I love you too, Daddy.” He smiled down at her and kissed her cheek before telling her that Sydney would be in shortly to say good night. Flipping on her nightlight, he left the room to find his fiancée straightening the couch pillows. He smiled to himself, excited to give her the Christmas gift he had purchased a few weeks prior.

“What are you smiling about, Mr. Vaughn?” She asked in a teasing tone as he wrapped his arms around her.

“Nothing. I just love you and can’t wait until we’re married.” She smiled and kissed him quickly before disappearing into Jolie’s room.

><><><

Jolie was a ball of excitement as soon as they stepped off the plane into the bright Florida sunshine around four in the afternoon the next day. “Can we go see the castle now?!” She asked, dancing around her parents as they waited for their luggage.

“In a little while, sweetheart. We have to go to the hotel and settle in. Then we’ll head over to the Magic Kingdom for dinner.”
“Okaaaaaaayyyyyyyy,” she sighed.

After the small family had checked into the Grand Floridian hotel, they decided to grab an early dinner at one of the hotel restaurants before heading over to the Magic Kingdom. Jolie could barely sit still during the meal with her excitement growing each minute. Finally, the check was paid and Vaughn announced they were heading to the theme park to play a bit and watch the fireworks at 9:00 p.m.

As they walked through the gates onto Main Street, Jolie was wide-eyed with amazement as Cinderella’s castle lay right in front of her. She stopped walking and just simply stared until Vaughn swept her up in his arms.

“Do you want your picture taken in front of the castle, sweetie?” He asked gently. She nodded and he placed her on the ground and backed up so he could get the full castle in the background of the picture. “Smile, princess!” Jolie’s face lit up with a huge grin and Vaughn snapped a few pictures of her enjoying her first glance of Disney World.

Afterwards they headed over to Fantasyland where they rode Cinderella’s Golden Carousel, Peter Pan’s Flight and It’s a Small World among other rides before gathering among the crowd to watch the nighttime fireworks and parade. As the parade drew to a close around 9:45 and the crowd made their way to the monorail system that would take them back to their hotels, Jolie was half asleep on Vaughn’s shoulder.

Sydney gently rubbed Jolie’s back while they stood in line for the train and asked her if she had a good time.

“Uh huh,” the little girl mumbled with a sleepy voice. “Can’t wait for tomorrow. Is it Christmas yet?”

Sydney and Vaughn chuckled lightly. “Soon, sweetie,” Sydney said softly, still rubbing circles on Jolie’s back. “Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. We’re having a special dinner tomorrow night,” she said, winking at Vaughn. At the mention of the word “special,” Jolie struggled to sit up straighter in her father’s arms.

“Special? What do you mean?”

“You’ll just have to wait and see.”

“No fair…” the little girl started to whine but ended with a huge yawn. Her parent's smiled as Vaughn passed her off to Sydney and they boarded the monorail.

TBC

I can't tell you how happy I was to see this posted. "Retrieving the Weapon" is one of my favorite stories, and I absolutely love Jolie. I'm so excited that you're writing this, and yes, please add me to the PM list! Thanks :smiley:

I can't tell you how happy I was to see this posted. "Retrieving the Weapon" is one of my favorite stories, and I absolutely love Jolie. I'm so excited that you're writing this, and yes, please add me to the PM list! Thanks :smiley:

Awww. Thanks. I promise that RTW does have a sequel.. and it is quite long.. and just not finished... YET. Almost there.

Previously:
“Can’t wait for tomorrow. Is it Christmas yet?”

Sydney and Vaughn chuckled lightly. “Soon, sweetie,” Sydney said softly, still rubbing circles on Jolie’s back. “Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. We’re having a special dinner tomorrow night,” she said, winking at Vaughn. At the mention of the word “special,” Jolie struggled to sit up straighter in her father’s arms.

“Special? What do you mean?”

“You’ll just have to wait and see.”

“No fair…” the little girl started to whine but ended with a huge yawn. Her parent's smiled as Vaughn passed her off to Sydney and they boarded the monorail.

Chapter 2: (sorry guys, this is a shorter chapter...)

The next day flew by as the family played in Epcot Center before returning to the hotel and changing into nice clothes for their “special” dinner.

“Jolie, why don’t you put on this pretty green dress,” Sydney asked, holding out a new outfit to her daughter. It was a short-sleeved green velvet dress with a silver sash that tied into a bow around the waist. The little girl stared at the dress with glee and after she put it on, her mother put her hair up in a ponytail and curled her long locks.

“Well, now you REALLY look like a princess,” Vaughn said, coming into the room dressed in a nice suit.
“Do you like it, Daddy?” Jolie asked, spinning around in front of him.
“I think you look beautiful. Just perfect for dinner.”
“Can you tell me where we are going now?” She begged.
“Nope. It’s a surprise…as soon as Mommy gets ready we’ll be on our way.”

Sydney smiled and stood up from where she had been sitting on the bed. “Okay, Mommy will be ready in ten minutes, so don’t worry.”

~~~

Thirty minutes later the family had made their way back to the Magic Kingdom and were walking into the Cinderella’s Royal Table restaurant on the second floor of the castle. Vaughn said something quietly to the Maitre’D and suddenly, Cinderella herself appeared in front of them.

Jolie’s jaw dropped in shock and she gripped onto the leg of her father’s pants. Slowly, Cinderella knelt down next to her and smiled. “Hi. You must be Jolie. I heard you were coming tonight.”
Jolie turned her eyes up to her dad and he smiled. “Go on, sweetie, say hello.” Blushing slightly, Jolie mumbled hello.

Cinderella smiled again. “You look very pretty. Would you like to take a picture with me on my throne?” She asked, gesturing to the golden throne located a few feet to their right.
Jolie nodded slowly and followed Cinderella to the chair. Vaughn took a few pictures. “Can I give you a hug?” Jolie asked suddenly, turning to Cinderella.

“Of course.” The young woman hugged the little girl tightly as Vaughn took some more pictures and when they pulled back, Jolie had the biggest smile on her face.
“Thank you!” She squealed. “This is the best Christmas Eve I’ve ever had!”

“Well, I am glad to hear that, Jolie. Why don’t I show you to your table?” Cinderella took Jolie’s hand and led the family to their table. “Enjoy your meal and have a special Christmas tomorrow.” With that, she walked away, and Jolie was bubbling with excitement for the remainder of the night about how she met a “real princess.” Vaughn and Sydney just smiled at each other, excited they were able to do something special for their little girl.

As they were tucking her into bed later that evening, Jolie announced that she had something to say and they sat down on the bed to listen.
“Thank you for everything. You guys are the best parents ever. I’m having so much fun on my trip so far and I love you both more than anything.”

“We love you so much too, princess,” Vaughn said as Sydney teared up a little.
“Yes, baby. We’re so happy to have you back with us. Now close your eyes and have sweet dreams. When you wake up, it will be Christmas.” They both leaned down to kiss her before leaving the room.
As they entered their room in the suite, Sydney pulled Vaughn into an embrace. “This vacation was a great idea. I think she’s finally becoming more comfortable with us becoming a family.”

“I love our family,” Vaughn said in a low voice and kissed his lovely fiancée. “We have such a great one.”

><><><

Jolie woke up around six in the morning and crept into the common room. She looked around at all the Christmas decorations that had appeared overnight and went to use the bathroom.
Afterwards, she stared at the tree a few more minutes and her hand drifted towards where her locket would be lying around her neck. Unfortunately, she grasped air and looked down in horror. The locket was not on her.

Running back into her room, she searched the bed frantically, finding nothing. “It’s gone,” she said, sobbing to herself. “This is a bad sign.” In her mind, losing her locket was like losing her parents all over again. She convinced herself that now that the locket was gone, she’d be abandoned and all she ever wanted was her family.

Curling up among the comforter, she cried herself back to sleep and forgot all about Christmas.

TBC

PM:
Grassyass
LittleNicky
NadiaSantosFan

awww this is so cute
i just finished reading retrieving the weapon
it was soooo good
i love jolie
hope she finds her necklace soon
awesome start love it
can i please get a pm??
cant wait for more

awww the poor lil thing
i need to readd the other story to this
i replied lassst time but aa ate it i think
caould i get a pm for this

i need to readd the other story to this

you should!! it was my first fic but I think it was good at least :D

Previously...

Running back into her room, she searched the bed frantically, finding nothing. “It’s gone,” she said, sobbing to herself. “This is a bad sign.” In her mind, losing her locket was like losing her parents all over again. She convinced herself that now that the locket was gone, she’d be abandoned and all she ever wanted was her family.
Curling up among the comforter, she cried herself back to sleep and forgot all about Christmas.

Chapter 3:

Vaughn found Jolie curled on her bed crying big tears around nine in the morning. This was not the sight he expected to see on Jolie’s first Christmas with her parents and was immediately concerned.

“Princess? Why are you crying?” He asked gently, sitting down next to her. “It’s Christmas. Don’t you want your presents?” He watched as she shook her head negatively and pulled her into his lap. “No presents?” She shook her head again and continued to cry against his shirt.

“Daddy…I can’t find my locket,” she said, sniffing back tears. “That’s all I want. I don’t know where it went cause I never take it off.” As she stopped talking, she broke into fresh sobs and Sydney appeared in the doorway, concerned.

“Princess, please stop crying.” Taking one hand, he slowly pushed her chin up so she was looking into his eyes. “Have you heard about something called Christmas miracles?” She said no in a quiet voice. “Well, princess, there are angels that go around performing miracles on Christmas for people who are really, really sad. That’s what makes Christmas so special. Because sometimes, things that you think will never happen, and wishes you’ve been desperately wishing for, will come true. I bet you spent all morning wishing you had your necklace back, right?” She slowly nodded her head. “Well, maybe the angels heard you. Why don’t you go into the main room of the suite and look around.” The little girl stared at him for a moment before sliding off her father’s lap and walking past her mother into the living room area.

Sydney shook her head at Vaughn. “Why didn’t you just tell her you found the necklace on the bathroom floor this morning?”
“Because this is more fun for her, Syd. She’s a little girl and she had a crappy first three and a half years. We should give her something to believe in,” he said, grinning.

Sydney just shook her head again but leaned in to kiss him. “Merry Christmas, Vaughn.”
“Merry Christmas, sweetheart.” Suddenly, their moment was interrupted by a loud squeal and a small figure running at them full force.
“Daddy! Look! My locket! The angels found it! They put it next to the Christmas tree!” She hopped into her father’s lap to show him.

“See, Jo? I told you that Christmas is special.”
“But it’s broken, Daddy. The clasp. It must be why my necklace fell off. Now I can’t wear it.” Jolie’s face quickly lost its glow when she said that. Vaughn took the necklace and looked at it. Suddenly, he smiled.
“I can fix this, sweetie. It’ll be good as new in a few minutes.” The little girl’s face brightened considerably.
“I love you, Daddy. Now can I have my presents?” Sydney laughed as she took her daughter off Vaughn’s lap.

“Yes, Jolie. Let’s go sit by the tree and open presents while Daddy fixes your necklace.”

Minutes later, the small family settled in the common room area of the suite around the small Christmas tree they had the hotel put in there for them to use. Vaughn and Sydney had placed a small amount of gifts under the tree once Jolie had gone to sleep the night before and Jolie was excited to participate in her first real Christmas. In addition, she had snuck her own two small gifts for her parents into the pile earlier this morning when she woke up before discovering that her necklace was missing.

“Okay, sweetie. Why don’t you be our little helper and give out the gifts?” Sydney asked her little girl.

Grinning, Jolie slid out of her mother’s arms and ran to the tree to grab her two gifts. “These are for you…” she said shyly, handing one bag to her mother and the other to her father. Looking surprised, Vaughn asked where she had gotten these gifts. “Aunt Nadia took me shopping after I asked her to.”

Vaughn and Sydney smiled at each other and carefully opened the packages. Both received a similar gift; a small silver picture frame with a cute family photo in it. Vaughn’s picture was of him holding Jolie (who was wearing her LA Kings jersey) on the monkey bars in the park and Sydney’s was of her and Jolie on the beach. “They are for your desks at work,” Jolie’s voice broke the silence. “You didn’t have any pictures in frames there.”

Sydney smiled warmly and enveloped her daughter into a gentle hug. “Thank you, sweetheart. I love it. You picked a very pretty frame.”

“Yes, thank you, princess. It was very thoughtful of you to give us something,” Vaughn said, leaning over and kissing the top of his daughter’s head.

“Well…you’ve been so nice to me ever since you brought me home and I wanted to say thanks.” Sydney’s eyes misted when her daughter said this and she sat on the couch with Jolie in her lap.

“Sweetie, you don’t have to thank us. You being alive and able to live with me and Daddy is the best gift I could ever have. I can not do enough for you now to make you understand how happy I am to have you with me…do you get what I am saying?” Jolie nodded and hugged her mother tightly.

“I know, Mommy. I’m still really happy you found me.” Vaughn smiled at his girls and cleared his throat.

“Okay, sweetie. Why don’t you open some of your presents?” Jolie grinned again and hopped off her mother’s lap to open the few gifts her father had pointed out to her. As she opened her presents gleefully, Vaughn sat on the couch with Sydney and rubbed her back. “Are you ready for your gift, honey?” He whispered into her ear.

“Mine?” Vaughn nodded and handed her a small box. Sydney looked at it curiously before pulling open the ribbon. Upon opening the box, she discovered a set of keys. “Vaughn…what are these?”

“Keep looking.”

Glancing into the box once more, she found a picture of an ivory colored house and looked up in surprise. “Is this…” Vaughn nodded.

“This is our house. The one you saw and really, really liked but thought it was too expensive. I worked it out with the realtor a few weeks ago.”

Sydney’s smile was stretched from ear to ear. “You bought us a house?! Vaughn! Oh my god!” She kissed him passionately. “Thank you.”

Jolie had been watching her parents with interest from her spot on the floor. “We have a house? So like, all of us will live there? When do we move??” Her parents laughed as she ran over to jump on them. “Thank you, Daddy! Can my room still be purple? Do I get to pick my room?

“You can definitely pick your room, princess, and we’ll paint it any color you want. And yes, we’re all going to live together forever now.”
“YES!” Jolie screamed, jumping up and down on the couch with excitement. “This is the best present ever! No more switching between two apartments. We can all be together, like a REAL family!”

Sydney and Vaughn continued to laugh at her joy as they celebrated the rest of their Christmas morning, glad that any sadness of the day had left. Things were beginning to fall into place for everyone, as Sydney and Vaughn had hoped this little trip would accomplish.

TBC

PM:
Grassyass
LittleNicky
NadiaSantosFan
farliieansds225
dandan
6helterskelter6

What a great chapter. I love how quickly you update and don't leave us hanging. Jolie's gifts to Sydney and Vaughn were adorable, and I can't wait for them to all move in together. Thanks so much for the PM!

I finished writing so I want to get this all posted before going back to work on Monday...hence the quick updates.

Previously...
Sydney and Vaughn continued to laugh at her joy as they celebrated the rest of their Christmas morning, glad that any sadness of the day had left. Things were beginning to fall into place for everyone, as Sydney and Vaughn had hoped this little trip would accomplish.

Chapter 4

The family continued to have fun together over the next few days by going to the other theme parks, shopping, or lounging by the pool.

On the night of December 30th, Sydney and Vaughn decided they would use the hotel’s babysitting services so they could have some time alone after Jolie went to sleep.

They played with her in the suite for a while after dinner and then put their little girl to bed. Fifteen minutes later, there was a knock on their door and Sydney opened it to let Susan, the babysitter, inside.

“Hi Mr. Vaughn, Ms. Bristow…my name is Susan. I’m your babysitter for the evening. I understand your daughter is four-years old?”

“Yes. Her name is Jolie. We actually just put her to bed and she really shouldn’t wake up. We’ll only be a few hours and we left our cell phone numbers on the table. Please call us for anything.”
“I should be fine. Have fun.”

“Thanks, Susan, see you later.” After they departed the room, Susan settled back on the couch to watch some television, thinking to herself that tonight would be a breeze.

~~~

Eric and Nadia made their way to the Grand Floridian from the Orlando airport. They had decided to surprise their family for New Years and booked a quick trip to Florida.
Not knowing that Sydney and Vaughn went out, after checking in they decided to pay them a visit. Upon reaching their suite, however, they heard screaming and sobbing, and they looked at each other with concerned glances.

~~~

“Mommy?” Susan heard a small voice calling from the other room but before she could say anything, a little girl appeared in the living room looking confused. “Who are you? Where is my mommy?”

Susan got up from the couch and gently knelt down next to the little girl. “Hi Jolie. My name is Susan. I’m the babysitter tonight so your mom and dad could go out for a little while.”
Jolie backed away from her in fear. “No. NO. They wouldn’t leave me. Where is my mommy? What did you do with her? I WANT MY MOMMY!” She broke down into a screaming fit of hysteria, complete with large tears rolling down her cheeks.

“Shh, Jolie. Calm down, sweetheart. They’ll be back soon…” she tried to take the little girl’s hand but the closer she got, the more Jolie screamed.
“Why did they leave me? Go away! I want my mom and dad!”

Susan sighed, but before she could do anything else, there was a knock on the door. Standing up, she made her way to the door and cautiously opened it to find a man and woman in front of her.

“Hi…can I help you with something?” Susan asked them politely. “Is the noise disturbing you? I’m really sorry. I’m trying to calm her down.

“No… I was just looking for…” Nadia had started to say but a loud cry of “I want my mommy” came from inside the suite. “I’m sorry, but why is my niece screaming and crying?” Nadia didn’t wait for the answer and instead pushed past Susan and ran to the little girl, leaving Weiss at the door.

“Hi,” Weiss said, sticking out his hand. “I’m Eric. We were looking for Sydney and Michael. Nadia is Sydney’s sister and I’m the unofficial uncle… we came to surprise them.”

“Oh… I’m Susan, the hotel babysitter. Sydney and Michael went out about an hour ago. Jolie was supposed to be asleep the whole time but she woke up, found me and freaked out.”
Weiss peered inside, noticing the sobs had subsided a bit. “I’m not surprised that she was scared upon finding out that her parents left her. Excuse me,” he too finally pushed his way inside to find Nadia and Jolie.

After Nadia had run inside, she ran directly to her niece and knelt down next to her. “Jolie baby…why are you crying?”
Upon hearing her aunt’s voice, Jolie looked up and jumped into Nadia’s arms. “Mommy and Daddy left me!!! They don’t want me!”

“Shhhh…sweetheart. You know that isn’t true. They just needed Mommy Daddy time. Like when they leave you with me, or Grandma. But they didn’t know we were here so they needed a babysitter. But they were going to come back, sweetheart. They’d never let you go.” After getting no further response, Nadia picked up her niece and carried her to Weiss.

“Uncle Eric!” The little girl cried out and latched onto him. He said some soothing words to her and then turned to Susan.
“We can handle her if you want to leave. I’m sorry about this.”
“Well,” Susan said, looking down. “Hotel policy states that I don’t leave until the parents or legal guardian come back.”

“That’s okay,” Nadia said calmly. “We understand. We’re going to stay too, though, so you don’t have to deal with her screaming again.” Susan looked hesitant but Nadia pulled her aside and quietly explained that Jolie was a sensitive girl and had a traumatic first three years of her life and that she was incredibly attached to her family. Susan nodded and everyone sat down in the common area.

“Jo-Jo…do you want me to put you back to bed?” Weiss asked her, tickling her stomach gently. The little girl shook her head no and gripped him tighter. “Okay, then. You can stay with me. Why don’t you close your eyes?”

“No. I don’t want you to leave me too,” she said in a small voice.
“Jolie. We aren’t going to leave you,” Nadia said, moving over to sit next to Weiss. “We’re staying right here till Mommy and Daddy come back.
Weiss and Nadia sat side by side, calming their niece until she fell asleep in their laps. Once she did, they chatted with Susan for another hour until they heard the door to the suite open and watched Vaughn and Sydney tumble inside, laughing.

“Oh!” Sydney exclaimed upon finding everyone in the common room. “What’s going on? Did something happen?”

“Well, a few things happened actually…” Nadia began, and quickly explained how her and Weiss had come to surprise them for New Years and they happened to knock on the suite door when Jolie had woken up and pitched a fit about being left alone.

“Oh, god. Susan, I am so sorry you had to deal with that,” Vaughn said as he walked her toward the door and gave her an extra large tip.
“It’s fine, Mr. Vaughn. I am really glad Eric and Nadia showed up when they did though. Have a good night.” The young woman quickly exited, anxious to leave the crazy family behind.

Meanwhile, Sydney had taken Jolie out of her sister’s arms and was standing in the common room, rocking her back and forth, feeling incredibly guilty.
“Vaughn…she thought we left her,” she said sadly when he came to stand beside her. “This must have been so traumatic for her. I don’t want her to ever think we are going to leave her.”

He put an arm around Sydney, gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek and softly put his other hand on Jolie’s arm. “We’re not going to and she’ll learn that. Just give her some time to work herself into a comfortable spot, okay? I think Elena inflicted enough torment on her a few months ago to cause her to be slightly hesitant at trusting us completely. But she’ll be fine. We all will,” Vaughn said strongly, echoing the words he’d been saying for months.

“I want her to sleep with us tonight,” Sydney whispered, staring down at the little girl in her arms.
“Okay,” Vaughn whispered back, giving her another gentle kiss.
“Is everything okay?” Nadia asked, coming up to them.
“Yes, we’ll be fine. I’m really excited you guys decided to come surprise us for New Years. Tomorrow night will be fun.”
“Definitely. So we’ll see you for breakfast?”
“Yep! Night Weiss, Nadia.”

><><><

Jolie slowly opened her eyes to find herself locked in a tight embrace between her parents. Smiling, she wiggled around a bit until her arms were free and threw them around her mother, snuggling closer to her.

Sydney groaned at the movement that disturbed her sleep and finally opened her eyes to find her daughter watching her. “Good morning, sweetheart.”
“You came back,” Jolie said in a small voice.

TBC

PM:

Grassyass
LittleNicky
NadiaSantosFan
farliieansds225
dandan
6helterskelter6

This story is great...
I love Jolie...
I wish she wouldn't have been so traumatized...
It's a good thing Nadia and Weiss showed up when they did.
Can I get a pm when you update please?

Back