Dark Secrets

gah lee... this is a really cool story... you already have like 30 million people on the PM list already... but could i have one too.. :D... i wonder how long it will take for sydney to open up to him... hm... whats the deal i wonder?... and if she doesnt live with her parents ... who does she live with??... questions questions... good fic... update soon... :D

((Sweet Dreams))

Wow that was weird ... but great ... Syd really doenst like anyone much ... she didnt move with one of her parents ??? ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Oy! She's being rather b*tchy today I see. :Ponder: I really wonder why...and why did she say all those things to the wonderful nice Vaughn? And why is Lauren in this fic? :hmm: :eyebrow: Great chappy and thanks for the PM. :hug:

Riley xoxo

I started to read this chapter, without reading the title of the fic
I was like "Man this sounds so familiar"
Then I realized what a loon I am!

None of you guys can guess what's up with Syd?

To me it seems so obvious, although I suppose I could be completely stupid and wrong, but I would say that she

lives with her child

Feel free to throw things at me if I'm totally not even close to being right. That's just what popped into my head.

I really like this story so far. I actually really like all of your stories. I just don't really reply to fics often anymore. I know that's bad of me. I'll try to say something from now on when I read one of your updates, but you don't need to send me a PM, I just stop in here when I have time and check for updates in all my favorite stories.

I hope you update this one again soon.

~mel~

Syd was certainly very rude to Michael. I hope Lauren is a very minor character in this story. Also hope Sydney and Michael get along much better very soon.
Thanks for the PM

WOW that was great!!SYD told him!! And what...No way Lauren! Grr I dont like her!!! S/V forever!! Great chapter though!! Thanks 4 the PM!!!
SYD

oh snap son!!!
hope syd can get over whatever shes having problems with
michaels nice
cant wait for more
thanks for the pm

Tanya :beret:

You astound me. How can you possible write so many freaking fics? How can they ALL be SO good? This one is no exception. It's great and it's only two chapters in. I can't wait for more. Soon? Can I get a PM? Thank you, Later...

- Gwen

Back