Days of our Lives

Blue-Bird said:
In Norway we are 3 years back in time on this show heh :P  Does Hope ever find out that Isaac is really her baby ? And who finds that out ?
[post="1392393"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: Yes... and that was so long ago -- I barely remember how it was discovered....

I tuned in yesterday and low and behold.... FRANKIE has returned to Salem... :woot:.... I don't know for how long but it was so nice to see a face from the past.... I don't know if any of you out there know who Frankie was but he was a blast from Jen's past.... (jeesshhh.... now I'm showing my age.... :lol: )

Sorry BB but I have no clue ... :thinking:

and Carbo ... Frankie??? No idea who he is ... I just watch some yesterday ... and Shawn was telling Belle to tell Phillip the truth before they go to Salem ... whatever man ... :thud:

and the Jack is dying and he didn't know how to tell his wife :thud:

maybe in a month I will see what happens next :lol:

Alias_Gay said:
maybe in a month I will see what happens next :lol:
[post="1401160"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

and you know in a month the same sh*t will be happening but they'll have a new twist on it.... :rotflmao:.... I've watched it for three days and the whole Shawn/Belle/Phillip deal wanted to make me beat my head off of a wall... :lol:

freakforalias said:
and you know in a month the same sh*t will be happening but they'll have a new twist on it.... :rotflmao:.... I've watched it for three days and the whole Shawn/Belle/Phillip deal wanted to make me beat my head off of a wall... :lol:
[post="1401748"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

true ... and the worst part is that somehow we keep coming back for more ... :thud:

I read somewhere that Georgia is alive! is that true ? That she was a friend of Abigail at school or something ?

MyGod! Just like Alias, bringing back the dead people :P

Yea.... The whole Georgia thing started when I "stopped" watching.... So I'm not sure where it ended up and I hadn't heard that Abbie's friend could be her...

true ... and the worst part is that somehow we keep coming back for more ...

:lol: Don't I know it.... I turned it on the other day and witnessed Marlena telling Mimi that she is pregnant with Roman's baby.... :wtf:.... I guess it happened on the Island.... :thud:

I'm just waiting now for Belle to find out she's pregnant with Shawn's baby after she decided to stay with Phillip...... Yoy.....

freakforalias said:
Yea.... The whole Georgia thing started when I "stopped" watching.... So I'm not sure where it ended up and I hadn't heard that Abbie's friend could be her...
:lol: Don't I know it.... I turned it on the other day and witnessed Marlena telling Mimi that she is pregnant with Roman's baby.... :wtf:.... I guess it happened on the Island.... :thud:

I'm just waiting now for Belle to find out she's pregnant with Shawn's baby after she decided to stay with Phillip...... Yoy.....
[post="1415990"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:wtf: Marlena pregnant with Roman's baby ... :thud:

I haven't watched for a week ... but I have been checking the news section on Soap Central ... nothing new though ... Austin is coming back ... and the guy who used to play Roman will be back, but as a different character :o_O: ... I am sure at the end he will be Roman after all and the Roman we know is someone entirely different :o_O:

It's happened... Belle's pregnant.... :thud:.... you watch -- it'll end up being Shawn's from their little roll in the hay (and neither one remembers) when the barn burned down around them....

And I saw on the cover of S.O.D. last week that Kate finally gets hers at the hands of Sami.... :lol:

I was rewatching episode 4x11 The Road home today, and I thought i recognized one of the "bad guys". And after some search at imdb I found it was "Franco" from Days! (Victor Alfieri). I found that hilarious :smiley:

So I caught it today for the first time in forever.... and here's the latest (or at least the 20 min. that I watched)....

Billie knows that Abby's friend is really her "supposed" dead daughter Georgia and I guess the world knows -- missed all that fanfare....

Looks like Mimi and Shawn are getting closer and it isn't sitting to well with Belle.... (oh well.... you made your choice now deal with it....)

And Marlena has amnesia and is holed up in a cabin with her doctor who is using some sort of hypnosis on her.... and her doctor is the old, old Roman from back in the day.... and they keep showing those flashbacks.... What the hell is that all about? How many dang Roman's are there? Is the current Roman going to turn out to be some sort of Dimera lackey too?.... Whateva..... :rolleyes:

Oh my god! This is amazing! that isn't gonna happen on TV in Norway for like 4 years or something :P can someone tape one episode and upload it to me ? :P

Agent said:
Oh my god! This is amazing! that isn't gonna happen on TV in Norway for like 4 years or something :P can someone tape one episode and upload it to me ? :P
[post="1483020"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Where are Days Norway? In Sweden it's all about the teenagers on the Puerto Rican island, looking for Alice Hortons ruby, Lexie is freaking out about Hope findig out about that JT are not her son, and Jennifer and Jack are not making up their minds.

AliasFanSweden said:
Where are Days Norway? In Sweden it's all about the teenagers on the Puerto Rican island, looking for Alice Hortons ruby, Lexie is freaking out about Hope findig out about that JT are not her son, and Jennifer and Jack are not making up their minds.
[post="1483230"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG.... :lol: You guys are so far behind... The Puerto Rican island -- that's where Shawn and Belle first started to get together.... I loved them back then.... And Chloe was with Phillip (I think) back then and now she's getting ready to marry Brady....

There's a new actor now playing Phillip and a new actress now playing Belle.... :angry: .... hmmmmm..... What else do you guys wanna know... I'll try to recall and give you updates... :smiley:

freakforalias said:
OMG.... :lol:  You guys are so far behind... The Puerto Rican island -- that's where Shawn and Belle first started to get together.... I loved them back then.... And Chloe was with Phillip (I think) back then and now she's getting ready to marry Brady....

There's a new actor now playing Phillip and a new actress now playing Belle.... :angry: .... hmmmmm..... What else do you guys wanna know... I'll try to recall and give you updates... :smiley:
[post="1483702"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes, I know, we are sooo behind... And it's not possible to catch up either...

Do you know what happend to Eric??
And is Carrie and Mike still married in Israel??

Yesterday I saw one episode of Friends, where Joey was on Days, playing Dr Drake Ramore, and Mike was also there. That was hilarious!!! I can´t believe a "real" Days actor was on Friends!

AliasFanSweden said:
Yes, I know, we are sooo behind... And it's not possible to catch up either...

Do you know what happend to Eric??
And is Carrie and Mike still married in Israel??
[post="1487170"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Gosh.... it's so hard to remember... Eric, I believe, went back to Colorado -- and I can't recall the reason behind him leaving but I think it had to do with Nicole or Greta... not sure...

And Carrie and Mike.... nobody talks about them anymore so i'm really not sure....

..... and speaking of Carrie.... I just read in soap opera digest that she is returning.... I believe it's next month (not sure when -- didn't buy it, just glanced over it in the check out line at the grocery store... :lol: )

It said something about how now that Austin is back... she knew she'd be getting a call and Carrie wouldn't be too far behind his return.... that begs the question -- What happened to Mike???? Because I've seen some eps. this past week with Austin and he keeps saying that "he left his heart" back in Salem (or something like that)... Is it Carrie??????

Back