Days of our Lives

Austin was in love with Carrie ... but Sami was in love with Austin too ... Carrie and Austin never made it to the altar because of Sami ... and Sami slept with Austin while Carrie slept with Mike ... and Mike and Carrie left Salem together ... so complicated ... :o_O:

Austin and Carrie were why I started watching the show, so there's a good possiblity that I'd start again if there was a chance they'll get back together.

Austin was in love with Carrie ... but Sami was in love with Austin too ... Carrie and Austin never made it to the altar because of Sami ... and Sami slept with Austin while Carrie slept with Mike ... and Mike and Carrie left Salem together ... so complicated ... :o_O:

I'll second that.... and Sami didn't end up marrying Lucas.... and here's hoping that Mike is no longer in the picture... because I'd love to see the Carrie, Austin, Sami triangle again.... I loved those days....

Austin and Carrie were why I started watching the show, so there's a good possiblity that I'd start again if there was a chance they'll get back together.

I loved Carrie and Austin together.... :smiley: It's why I'm going to start watching regularly again....

sorry for the double post.... :hide: .... BUT..... I just read that the Rolling Stones are world premiering their new video "Streets of Love" on Days this coming Tuesday to kick off Days' 40th anniversary...

kind of a weird place to premiere it.... but whateva'.... :smiley:

What is up with the old Roman and the new? Isn't Marlena married with John?

Damn, Norway for being so late with the episodes!

What is up with the old Roman and the new? Isn't Marlena married with John?

Damn, Norway for being so late with the episodes!

Yea GoGo.... that's what I'm hearing -- she's marrying him or is married to him.... I don't know... haven't watched in a couple of weeks

Now... Renate -- regarding your question.... There was a time way back in the day where the Roman that is on now wasn't the Roman back then.... and then John thought he was Roman and it turned out he wasn't.... Then the current Roman came on.... Now there's this guy who is Marlena's doctor and his name is Alex -- HE was the original Roman from way back in the day.... he's using some sort of mind control on Marlena......

It's sooooo confusing..... :blink:

Yea GoGo.... that's what I'm hearing -- she's marrying him or is married to him.... I don't know... haven't watched in a couple of weeks

Now... Renate -- regarding your question.... There was a time way back in the day where the Roman that is on now wasn't the Roman back then.... and then John thought he was Roman and it turned out he wasn't.... Then the current Roman came on.... Now there's this guy who is Marlena's doctor and his name is Alex -- HE was the original Roman from way back in the day.... he's using some sort of mind control on Marlena......

It's sooooo confusing..... :blink:

man that was confusing ... :o_O:

DAYS Launches Online Rewards Program

So what if you could be rewarded with autographed Days of our Lives memorabilia just by tuning into the show every day? It sounds like a soap fan's wildest fantasy, but thanks to the folks at NBC and Sony this fantasy has become a reality.

To help celebrate its 40th anniversary, Days of our Lives has launched what it calls "Daily Rewards," an online viewer loyalty program. In the "Daily Rewards" program, Days of our Lives viewers can earn My Sony points by correctly answering a trivia question for each day's DAYS episode.

These points can then be redeemed for substantial savings on Sony merchandise such as the latest consumer electronics, DVDs, CDs, and more. "Daily Rewards" members can also redeem points for exclusive Days of our Lives fan experiences, as well as autographed memorabilia, props, collectibles and licensed merchandise.

While this is not the first such loyalty program to be introduced - Wheel of Fortune has hosted its own "Wheel Watchers" program since 2003 - this is the first time that a long-term viewer rewards program has been established for a scripted series - daytime or otherwise.

"We are blessed and thankful that Days of our Lives fans are some of the most fervent television viewers and online participants in the world, and this innovative program will not only help us reward that loyalty, but continue to reach new viewers in the 18-34 demographic where we have enjoyed great success," said Days of our Lives Executive Producer, Ken Corday. "We're honored to be the first daytime drama to launch an online viewer rewards initiative in conjunction with Sony Pictures Television, who are pioneers in this area."

Viewers can sign up for the free "Daily Rewards" program by visiting www.daysofourlives.com

What about Billie and Bo's kid Georgia? is she alive? And do you know why Billie was told that she was dead? And is Bo and Hope still together?

Oh yea... she's alive and is like 18 yrs. old now... :lol: ... and living in Salem the whole time -- go figure... :lol:

And yes -- Bo and Hope are still together.... they had another baby. Have you seen that yet????

You mean they thought John was Zach's father . . .

Question though, for those in the US. So we know that Shawn is Claire's father (not that he'll find that out before she's 30), but apparently I missed quite a few episodes, because I dont' remember Shawn and Belle ever sleeping together? When was that?

What? :blink:

In Norway John took a DNA test of him and Isaac and it turned out that John was his father, but Hope is still thinking that JT is her son, and Isaac is Lexie's. What happen to that story? were does JT go? and isn't Isaac, Zach? which is John's son?

Oh my.... so many questions.... I'll start with the old episodes and work up to the new.....

In Norway John took a DNA test of him and Isaac and it turned out that John was his father, but Hope is still thinking that JT is her son, and Isaac is Lexie's. What happen to that story? were does JT go? and isn't Isaac, Zach? which is John's son?

I completely forgot about John doing the DNA thing.... JT is actually Hope and Bo's and ends us with Hope and Bo and Isaac end up with Lexie and Abe.... I'm so confused now..... Let me sleep on this one... :lol:

Question though, for those in the US. So we know that Shawn is Claire's father (not that he'll find that out before she's 30), but apparently I missed quite a few episodes, because I dont' remember Shawn and Belle ever sleeping together? When was that?

Oh yea.... they sure did sleep together.... I think the circumstance was that Belle was near hypothermia or something and the only place they could find was this barn or something.... Shawn told her to take her wet clothes off and he was keeping her warm with his body.... They fell asleep and in some sort of delirious state they made love and neither one remembered... and then the barn burned down around them I think -- I don't know.... There was a moment where one of them thought they did but decided that they must not have -- but oh yea, they did.....

Today the Christmas special for year 2001 (I belive) was on TV in Sweden. It was hilarious!
The actors were calling each other by their real names, but behaved exactly like their characters.
And Cloe and Brady "sang" Silent night toghether in a "spontainius" musical way. I laughed my eyes out :D
Man, this show really is a great comedy :smiley: :smiley:

A question about Cloe and Brady - do they ever get togheter? Philip and Cloe together are sooooo boring.

Back