Politics death...

Chanel

Cadet
I don't know why.. but i am so scare of death. what comes after it, . it really scares me. sometimes i can't sleep cause im thinking about it...now especially after today.
this is probably the first and last itme ill psot in this thread.. i dont like to even think about death.

Death scares me because of the fact that no one has really come back from it to tell us what it's like and what happens. :thinking:
But I trust in God, and so I'm sure it will be alright.

I'm not afraid of death... it's such a mystery... i mean, you have no clue what's going to happen, how you're going to die. ^_^ I just find it so amazing.

i'm kind of scared of death because we dont know what happens...are we just dead? a person to be forgotten (unless you do something really great or really evil ;)), or is there a heaven/hell? what about reincarntation? is there something else beyond this life? i want to find out, so i'm only half scared...the other part's kind of anxious/interested in what happens

I'm neither scared of nor worried about death. It is {I'm rather hoping, :lol: } a far off event yet, and one that's well beyond my control. Just live for today... the future comes fast enough as it is.

I've never been afraid of death, not even when I was little. At least I'm not afraid of dying myself, but I constantly worry about wether or not the people I see today will be there tomorrow. Anything can happen in a matter of seconds, and I guess I fear they are going to die and I won't have the chance to tell them... I don't know, a lot of things. I know that probably sounds selfish and doesn't make much sense, but that's how I feel. I don't see any reason to fear death. I don't know what happens after we die. Maybe we become dust, maybe we go to Heaven or Hell, maybe our soul reincarnates and we become a whole different person. Whatever happens we won't know. What does worry me is that no one remembers me after I'm gone. After all, a person lives as long as someone keeps them in their heart and mind, and I'm afraid that no one will.

Kaiserin said:
What does worry me is that no one remembers me after I'm gone. After all, a person lives as long as someone keeps them in their heart and mind, and I'm afraid that no one will.
I worry about that as well :(

Kaiserin said:
I've never been afraid of death, not even when I was little. At least I'm not afraid of dying myself, but I constantly worry about wether or not the people I see today will be there tomorrow. Anything can happen in a matter of seconds, and I guess I fear they are going to die and I won't have the chance to tell them... I don't know, a lot of things. I know that probably sounds selfish and doesn't make much sense, but that's how I feel. I don't see any reason to fear death. I don't know what happens after we die. Maybe we become dust, maybe we go to Heaven or Hell, maybe our soul reincarnates and we become a whole different person. Whatever happens we won't know. What does worry me is that no one remembers me after I'm gone. After all, a person lives as long as someone keeps them in their heart and mind, and I'm afraid that no one will.
But... sad as it is... there's nothing we can do about that after we're dead. The only way you can really ensure that you'll be remembered is to have a family. ^_^ Or, do something worthwhile with your life. Someone is bound to remember you if you do at least that.

Yeah... people shouldn't worry about death. ^_^ Worry about NOW and life instead. ;) Life's enough to worry about and be scared of, death is nothin'... it's like a reward ^_^

to tell you the truth I can't wait until I die, because if I trust in the Lord I can get off the crazy world and go to heaven where there is no death and no crying ever.
but I am afarid for the people who don't believe in Jesus and God because they don't in my opinion have a very good future. but please don't get mad at me because that is my opinion.

Back