Desperate to Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
U mean the Chesse Wagon? lol!! no worries I've been riding that for a long while but now I just hitch rides with friends or ppl (I'm from a small town)

~KM

That would be because it's a private school, you moron. JK. Yeah, but so many rich kids go to my school and they all get cars the day they turn 16 whether they're good drivers or not. So who needs the bus?

Who cares? have you seen them? They suck! They're just old school busses painted white and blue. And would you really want to ride down to school in one of those? Very Curvy roads+horrible stinky old buss=Regurgition Mania.

krzykty57789 said:
u dont mind having to get up i hate it and i dont have to get up till 7:20...
Ugg.... that's when our school starts. I gotta get on the bus at 6:50 but I usually wake up at either 6:40 or 6:45 :D

I'm 16, but I still don't have my f***ing licence. :angry: I failed the damn test... I'll retake it and hopefully get my licence soon.

Spage is stupid and goes to school an hour and fourty five minates early. She doesn't mind cause she just does homework then, or gets on AA.

Moriel: Please, profanity is not nessicary.

Anway, I wouldn't mind getting a little more shut-eye, but I like being able to get on AA in the morning or do my homework. Any, back on topic.

This isn't what this thread is for. If you want to talk about this, would you guys please go to the random thread.

1. mini cooper
2. lamborghini diablo
3. nisson 350z
4. phantom 500
5. 1960 jaugur roadster convertable
the list goes on and on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back