Destined

*whispers* sure, she may be right... but that doesn't give you people an excuse to stop posting!

OH MY GOD I READ THIS ON FANFICTION.NET! Only I never made the connection between Eskimo Cai and Cai. (I would do that face slappy emoticon thing but I can't find it. *is sad*) AND YOU NEVER FINISHED UPDATING THERE. They're still in FIFTH GRADE there! And they're all grown up and I never ever knew! :cry:
I must read this one day. One day! I shall bookmark the page.

*grumbles* I would have reviewed lots and lots on fanfiction too. It was on my favourites list and everything.

Ok! I read it! 58 pages... *scrolling finger cramps and dies*

Um... Um... Thanks Betsy?

Shh, don't say that, you make me feel like a crazy person.

Ok. I just re-read my reply-thing and yeah, I was crazy-sounding. Apologies. But it was a favourite story! And it dropped off the planet! And I missed it...

So happy is me. Ok. It shall be a moderately long, praise filled review-y thing!

Um... from sixth grade. It was so sad! Poor little neglected Sydney! Although, I could just see miniature versions of adult Vaughn and Sydney. Hee, they looked like midgets. Oh wait, I can see children now. Never mind. And very cute little kiss-thing. Awww. And YOU'RE TWELVE YEARS OLD! Does NO ONE know about boy germs and girl germs anymore? But cute. And sad. And cute some more.

seventh grade: No! Bad Sydney! Evil Francie! I think you're cool Vaughn! Although, when you implied he was a loser, I immediately pictured a little boy with big glasses, high shorts and suspenders wandering through the halls in squeaky shoes... I severely dislike Francie. She is, in fact, evil. I liked how Sydney knew she was being shallow, but did it anyway. Twas good. Well, not good but understandable.

eighth grade: Is this the one where Sydney kisses him for a dare? If so, Evil Francie, Spineless Sydney, Victim Vaughn. And I liked how she liked him too. Poor Vaughn. Why is he so loser-like? DOES he wear high shorts and suspenders? Or have really bad acne? Or no social skills? :geek:

ninth grade: Ok, I'm losing memory here, so this is the one where they're walking home and they get confrontational, yes? You go Vaughn! You tell that popular b**** where to stick it!
Or... sing her the Rat in the Hat song, that works too! She's your lobster, so it's all cool. Yay! Friends again Vaughn and Syd! OH Noah! I forgot. Yes. He really should have considered braces as a child. But that would have probably been too nerdy for the typical bad boy type. Naughty Sydney.

tenth grade: Hockey chapter. Yay! Vaughn playing hockey! Syd and Vaughn friendship! Vaughn beating up Noah! Syd beating up Noah! I blame her not at all! Sydney likes him now. Vaughnie likes her still. They kissy kissy and it is good that Sydney does not run away this time.

eleventh grade: Um. OH, Sydney and Vaughn are naughty, naughty children. I agree with the people who said it would have been really, really funny if Jack came home. I think Vaughn would just about die. Or be chased through the street by an angry Spy Daddy. I would pay to see that.
eleventh grade part deux: I KNOW THOSE STORES! They had one in a shopping centre. I was going to buy one for a friend, but it was entirely too expensive. AWW, a gorilla and a teddy bear! In a veil. Eep. Vaughn's undying love for Sydney borders on the 'You crazy FREAK get the hell away from me!!!' line of things...
Or, it's really sweet. *shudders*
And naughty children once more! That's probably not so safe to do in Jack Bristow's house. That guy probably has surveillance everywhere. Not Sydney's room. But other rooms. And he would be maaad....

twelfth grade: Ooh formal! Pale pink tie! I would pay to see that too! Oh, I forgot all that Eric and Greer Rose stuff before, but Eric is liharious and yay! for their strange love! Hee, Vaughn's afraid of goths!
Oh, don't cry Sydney! I would comfort her, but Vaughn already did that. Aww. You wrote him really well. And Sydney and Weiss too. It was all well written. I hope they grow up happy... and don't become spies. We know how that complicates matters.

Yay! I loved it! It was well written, well characterised, funny and adorable. :D

Back