umm wait.. :confused:

*looks in box for quoting crayons*

where did I put them?

AHA! *pulls them out triumphantly*

YAY!

OK so I counted.. and I'm pretty sure that I'm the 22nd reviewer *nods*

:happydance: I SUCK! WEEEEEEEEE! :woot:

*ahem* I must quote now..

Ooookay, time for apologies... I said a few things before, but circumstances have changed. Firstly, I said I'd update in a few days... But that plan sort of died. *scratches head*

it's good that the juju never found that piece of information out otherwise it'd be nag-amania ;)

Um... Well I had the chapter written... Just that it sucked, and I had to change some things.
*bounce*

Secondly, this is the last chapter. After this... It's gone ;) I know I said I'd continue it... But I really just don't want to.
*sobs into gweer's shoulder*
we must face this harsh reality together :cry:

And one more thing I have to say, before you read this... I know this fic hasn't been great. I know it hasn't, for a few things. I'm not capable of writing as well as alot of other talented people do around here
:Ponder: *thinks about how to get this through to cai without bashing her head in*
*looks longingly at the hammer*
ok.. let's think. you're smart.
you know that
so you should be able to figure out that yes, this fic HAS been good... why do you think such a big percentage of your pm list replies?
*shakes head* ;) silly billy

I update once per millenium...
you're better than me though :smiley:

List goes on, but I'm trying to restrict my babble here :smiley:
*squeal*
NO! juju likes the babble!
*watches the babble go down the dwain*
:cry: what did I do to deserve this?

But my point is... You guys have been the greatest, really. And I just want to thank you all for your reviews and comments, because it's the sweetest thing to come back and read all your reviews... *sniffle*
you deserve it though :hug:

Each and every one of you, and just to name a few off the top of my head... JuJu, Gweerie, Laur, Clammy, who have taken part in countless pages of babble...
*beams pwoudly*
we did an awesome job of the babble in this!!
:woot:

*runs to PM list* Oh felgercarb. I've lost it... :blink: But all of you who are on my PM list, even if I haven't mentioned you... You guys rock my sockeez ;)

*sigh* Now to actually FIND the PM list, which I think I've deleted...

;) such a cai thing to do *giggle* 😆

~~~

Chapter Seventeen
*sighs sadly*

~~~

Twelfth grade…

Michael arrived precisely on time, parking his car in the Bristow's driveway. As he got out of the car, he nervously checked his reflection in the window, fixing up his pale pink tie so that it was in its right place again.

ok I'm sorry
this is the third time I've read this and I laugh every time I picture a michael vartan wearing a pink pale tie
*falls off chair laughing*
it's like the shirt that my dad wears
white, with pink verticle stripes
*rolls on the floor laughing*
*stares at ceiling*
the ceiling is white
:confused: it's a different colour to the walls
:Ph34r: it was never like that
*hides behind cai*
i'm scared..

Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves, he proceeded to walk up the stairs of the front porch, and knocked. He waited for someone to answer, glancing nervously around.

To his surprise it was Sydney who answered the door, and he sighed with relief, running a hand absently through his already messed up hair.

hahaha vaughnie scared of jackie
HIT THE ROAD JACK!
AND DON'T YOU COME BACK NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE!
HIT THE ROAD JACK!
AND DON'T YOU COME BACK NO MORE!
WHAT DO YOU SAY?
HIT THE ROAD JACK!
HIT THE ROAD JACK!
WHAT DO YOU SAY?
HIT THE ROAD JACK!
HIT THE ROAD JACK!
WHAT DO YOU SAY?
HIT THE ROAD JACK!
HIT THE ROAD JACK!
WHAT DO YOU SAY?

i should stop now
this could go on for a while..

"Hey," she smiled, letting him in.

Michael stepped into the house, glancing awkwardly around, on the lookout for Jack Bristow… "Hey."

*whispers to jack*
all clear
*jack bounds out of the closet*
"BOO!" Jack yelled. Michael's eyes widened.
:Paranoid:
"umm... hi Jack?" His voice had a slight tremor to it.

Sydney laughed, "Don't worry, he's not home tonight… He had to leave a little while ago, some business thing…" She trailed off, her arms sneaking around his neck to pull him in for a quick kiss.

As they broke apart, Michael toyed with a loose lock of hair that framed the side of her face. "You look beautiful tonight…"

"Ditto." They laughed, before sharing another kiss.

*looks at bucket of fluff*
:Ponder: to drown in it, or not to drown in it
hmm... *split second decision*
*dives into the bucket*
I LEARNEDED HOW TO SWIM ON THE WEEKEND!
*arms out and legs out like a star*
*floats in the bucket of fluff*
*puts on sunglasses*
*reads magazine*

"Mm… Syd," he pulled away, "We should get going. The formal… Remember that?"

"Yeah…" A small smile appeared on her face, as she took his hand and led him out the door.

I give up! :giveup: it's called a formal
*mumbles something about how cai is soooo persistent*
😆

~~~

They arrived at the formal arm in arm, his hand subconsciously lingering at the small of her back as they weaved through their peers. People looked their way as they passed, and he smiled, knowing that Sydney Bristow was his.
*runs up behind them and pants*
waaaaaaaaiiiiiiiittttttt!
wait for me!
*arrives breathless and bursts into the formal*

Sydney led him to one of the tables to the far right, knowing that her friends, whom Michael didn't particularly get along that well with, were seated towards the left.
*stares at vaughnie*
*stares at syddie*
meh
*continues doing the hokey pokey which was specially requested by a certain someone*

They decided to take a seat on the table beside Weiss and his date for the night, Greer Rose… The Goth chick.
*points and laughs*
poor gweer
has eric as a date
imagine them on the dancefloor
"ERIC STOP STEPPING ON MY FEET!"
"Geez, I'm sorry..."
*gweer glares at weissypoo*

Michael, who was secretly afraid of Greer, insisted that Sydney sit beside her, and that he would sit on the other side of Syd.
:rotflmao:
He's scared of jackiepoo
and gweeriepoo
🇳🇴 poor guy

"Hey," Eric greeted them with a wide grin.

"Hi," Greer mumbled shyly.

gweer? shy?
*squeal* THAT IS SO CUTE!
*runs away before gweer enters the thread and reads what i wrote*

Sydney and Michael returned their greetings, and they made small talk for a while more, reminiscing upon their high school years, glad that it was finally over. It was more Sydney and Eric who did the talking, Greer sitting awkwardly between the two, once in a while speaking when she was addressed, and Michael, who was a little spooked out by Goths, sat beside his girlfriend silently listening to their conversation.
*goes up to the group*
*pokes head in*
"sooo.. what's up?"
*stares back at four pairs of eyes staring at her all :blink:*
fine then
*stomps off and attacks the chip bowl*
yes chips at a formal ;)

As the night progressed, Eric and his date went off to mingle with other friends, and Michael obediently followed Sydney around the large room as she went around talking to various people.
"HE'S A PUPPY DOG!" Yelled JuJu, in the middle of her rolling on the dancefloor.
*michael glares at her*
ok sorry
*tries unsuccesfully to keep a straight face*
*pretends to be practicing how to chew while she tries not to laugh*

As the couple they were talking to excused themselves, Sydney turned to Vaughn, her features glowing, a sign that she was having fun.
you happy?
I'm happy
*giggle*
lol long story, remind me to tell you it
another widdle juju story
:happydance:

"Michael? Dance with me?" She smiled.

"Syyyyd." He whined, "I don't—"

She laughed, before dragging him towards the dancefloor where many other couples were dancing to a slow song. She casually wrapped her arms around his neck, to which he finally complied and wrapped his own around her waist, as they swayed to the soft music…

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
*pauses in her request of asking gimme the light by sean paul to be played and stares at s/v dancing*
*squeal* THEY'RE SO CUTE!

Sydney rested her head against his chest as they danced, his fingers not being able to resist gently stroking her hair. They lost track of the time passed, spending the majority of the night just enjoying the feeling of being in each other's arms.
^_^ that is soooooo cute :love:
whoa it's been a long time since i've used the :love: smiley

Michael sighed, speaking in a whisper. "This is perfect… You're perfect…" He trailed off, as he felt a silent tear escape, falling on his shirt. Alarmed, he gently questioned her, "Syd? What's wrong?"

Sobs began to take over her, as she tightened her grip on him, almost clinging.

"Syd?" He wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "C'mon… How about we go outside for a while, ok?"

:blink:
maybe she got an eyelash in her eye?
*gets torch out and examines syddie's eye*
hmm nope.. no eyelash
*stares at syd*
:console: you ok?

Michael led her outside, ignoring the curious looks from people as they walked by, and sat her down on the steps, before taking a seat beside her. Taking of his suit jacket and placing it around her shoulders to protect her from the cold of the night, he comfortingly rubbed his hand up and down her back.

They sat in silence in a while, before her sobs calmed down, and he pressed a light kiss to her temple.

S/V FLUFF!
*jumps off her.. floaty thing that all the girls lie on in the movies (a li-lo? :confused:) into the bucket of fluff*
*swims around in the fluff*

"You wanna tell me what that was all about?" He asked gently.

Sydney sniffled, eyes stubbornly avoiding his.

He took the silence that followed that as a no, and knowing Sydney, he gave in and decided not to prod her about it any more.

*giggle*
the stubborn syddie

Who knows how long they sat out there for… But eventually, Sydney opened her mouth to speak, taking a deep breath to calm her nerves.

"It's just… I get this feeling. That things are going to change from here. It's just that… Everything's perfect now. The way it should be, the way I want it to be… But now, we've finished high school, and we're never going to have this back again, ever. I'm just afraid… Of what could be for us. So much that I'd rather just stay here, and forget about the rest of the world, just live forever with us… now." Sydney exhaled deeply, covering her face with her hand as she leant forward, elbows propped on her knees.

:cry:
poor syddie..
see? *pokes cai* this is SOO much better than making her pregnant (y) their lives DOO get screwed up!! :poke: *stop cai before she can call her lawyer*

"Syd…"

"How do you know nothing bad is going to happen? How do you know things won't change?"

He gently moved her hand from covering her face, and tilted it to look at him. "I can't tell you things aren't going to change, Syd. They will." He paused, "And I can't tell you that nothing bad is going to happen either, because they will…"

*whimpers*

"I—"

He cut her off before she could protest. "Shh…" He lifted a finger up to her lips to silence her. "… But what I can tell you, is that I love you. With every fibre of my being, I love you, Sydney Bristow. And I promise you, I will do anything I can to protect you from what's out there in this world. Syd, I won't let a thing happen to you."

*jealous*
I WANT A VAUGHNIEPOO!
that is sooo cute :love:

A soft smile spread across her facial features, her hand finding its way to his. "You'll even protect me from big evil frogs, like Tobey?"

He smiled, and nodded. "Especially big evil frogs like Tobey."

:shock:
THE RETURN OF THE EVIL FWOGGIE!
:jump: that's awesome!!!

Sydney decided to believe his promise that he'd be there to protect her, squeezing his hand in response as they sat in the dark together, only the music coming from inside and the sound of their slow breathing breaking the silence.
perfect ending.. awww..

So we've already established the fact that
things are gonna be different in the future baby.
And you've reiterated the fact that you don't
want to get into something that's just gonna have to end later.
Now I know our lives are changing and I've seen
it coming for a while too, don't get me wrong.
And I've been going outta town baby it's gonna happen more,
we gotta be strong but now

While I'm gone
Just be a fly on the wall
You know
I'm thinking about you

Just wait and see
You gotta hear what I say
I'm in love with you
I'm not so far away

Someday, someday
I will be here babe
Someday, someday
I will be the one babe
Someday, someday
I will be here babe
Someday, someday
I will be the one babe

I know you gotta go to university and I'm just trying to make some cash to follow my dreams.
But please don't say we're too busy to give each other the time and support we need
I know we gotta work our jobs and make some money to get by in this expensive world.
Don't let that overtake the fact that before all that, you were still my girl.

While I'm gone
Just be a fly on the wall
You know
I'm talking about you

Just wait and see
You gotta hear what I say
I'm in love with you
I'm not so far away

Someday, someday
I will be here babe
Someday, someday
I will be the one babe
Someday, someday
I will be here babe
Someday, someday
I will be the one babe

Someday, someday
I'll know that you love me
Someday, someday
Sorry that I'm leaving
Someday, someday
I will be here babe
Someday, someday
I will be the one babe

I'm in love with you
I'm not so far away

Someday, someday
I will be here babe
Someday, someday
I will be the one babe
Someday, someday
I will be here babe
Someday, someday
I will be the one babe

Someday, someday
I'll know that you love me
Someday, someday
I just need you here with me
Don't have to try
Love will take us there babe
Someday, someday
I will be the one babe

Someday, someday
Look towards the sky babe
Someday, Someday
There's no need to cry babe
I know that you're always what I want babe
I will be the one babe
Someday,
I will be the one babe
Someday,
I just need you here with me"
— Thirsty Merc; Someday, someday.

that was SUCH a cute song *smiffle*

Cai said:
Ok... What the fajizzle? :confused:
[post="1308032"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
lol I was just saying that I didn't have time to quote yesterday so the fic was staying tied the the jujufied-rope for a day longer

speaking of which

*unties rope*

*watches as destined float away*

*smiffle*

:cry:

ok Cai.. this has been one of the cutest, funniest fics ever.. you don't understand do you? *wags finger in front of cai's face*

you're too modest

*sigh* I'm saddies that it ended *smiffle*

but it deserves an :eek:scar: (y)

luv juju :harp:

So I had a nice review written, but it just dissapeared. I hate tommy aka my computer.

Anyway, I just wanted to say this was a fantastic fic, EXTREMELY CUTE!I adored evey bit. I'd love if you continued it, but somehow I understand how you feel.

Thank you for adding me to the pm list as Laur requested.

It was a pleasure reading this fic.

Again, thanks for sharing it with us.

If you ever write anything pm me, I'd love to read it.

beijinhos

Carolina

chapter 16 review
awwww... that was uber sweet!!!
(1) mikey is finally in love!!! i love the way he said.. it has always been sydney. and then he had to put up with all of eric's teasing. :lol:
(2) where mikey said.. "i should go" after they were half naked.. he surely have controlled his urges... hehe
(3) anniversary??? WOW! and the bear thingies. i dunno if we have them here, but i would surely love to make my own bear!!!! and the bear names are cute!!!
(4) lastly..... "the things he'd do for sydney..." wow. super great line cai!!!! i love the last line. honest!!! call it love. he really is in love... so sweet.... im melting...

anyway! next chap!

Cai said:
Eric ran a hand through his hair, tossing his head back in attempt to look sexy
oh my goodness.. as im imagining this.. i ended up like this --> :sideroll:

"Weeeell…" He picked up her drink, taking a sip through the straw. "I was wondering… Are you busy Saturday night, Greer Rose?"
is HE flirting with HER??? ERIC WEISS??? oh GOD!!!!!!! this is something!!!! *i cant help but laugh!!! oh goodness!!!* :sideroll2:

He smiled, happy to see that she was happy with his plans. "I have my sources…" He replied slyly.
he has the makings of an agent!

"My dad's out. Work stuff, don't ask…" Sydney smiled, " So it doesn't have to be goodnight."
is SHE suggesting.. that they..? :naughty:

Their hearts racing with anticipation, they stumbled up the path and into the house, hands and lips all over one another. With a slam of the door, Sydney led him upstairs…

~~~

The morning after…
and there was a huge gap there... haha! seriously.. i was like... what? what the hell happened??? :lol: sorry.. i forgot.. its a pg13 ficcy.. hehe! kidding! i love the suggestiveness cai. (y)

he knew… It was love. Completely and utterly breathtaking, and consuming love.
nice choice of words!!!!

"…I love you," he said quietly.

Her heart melted at hearing those three words coming out of his mouth… Looking up at him with a renewed love even greater than the last, she murmured, "I love you too, Michael."
awww... uber sweet!!!! :blush:

… Aaaand, I know that was incredibly corny. *cringes* :lol:
IT IS DEFINITELY NOT CORNY. call it incredibly sweet!!!!!!! ;)

Cai said:
And one more thing I have to say, before you read this... I know this fic hasn't been great. I know it hasn't, for a few things. I'm not capable of writing as well as alot of other talented people do around here, I update once per millenium... List goes on, but I'm trying to restrict my babble here :smiley: But my point is... You guys have been the greatest, really. And I just want to thank you all for your reviews and comments, because it's the sweetest thing to come back and read all your reviews... *sniffle* Each and every one of you, and just to name a few off the top of my head... JuJu, Gweerie, Laur, Clammy, who have taken part in countless pages of babble... *runs to PM list* Oh felgercarb. I've lost it... :blink: But all of you who are on my PM list, even if I haven't mentioned you... You guys rock my sockeez ;)
cai, you got us hooked bigtime to this. especially the first chapters. they are very ORIGINAL and fluffy and sweet. and because of these things, you are a great writer. remember that!

fixing up his pale pink tie so that it was in its right place again.
hey! a pale pink tie! *imagines* i love pink!

Michael stepped into the house, glancing awkwardly around, on the lookout for Jack Bristow… "Hey."
hahaha. he has a reason to be afraid of him! :lol:

As they broke apart, Michael toyed with a loose lock of hair that framed the side of her face. "You look beautiful tonight…"

"Ditto." They laughed, before sharing another kiss.
michael too looked beautiful because of the pink tie? :lol: hehe! sweet... theyre sweet...

he smiled, knowing that Sydney Bristow was his.
possessive young man!

Michael, who was secretly afraid of Greer
michael's afraid of a girl??? :lol:

Michael obediently followed Sydney around the large room
:lol: he truly loves her... :lol:

Michael sighed, speaking in a whisper. "This is perfect… You're perfect…"
he really says the right words at the right time... perfect guy..

Taking of his suit jacket and placing it around her shoulders to protect her from the cold of the night, he comfortingly rubbed his hand up and down her back.
what a gentleman!

So much that I'd rather just stay here, and forget about the rest of the world, just live forever with us… now."
ooooohh... thats why...

Code:
He cut her off before she could protest. "Shh…" He lifted a finger up to her lips to silence her. "… But what I can tell you, is that I love you. With every fibre of my being, I love you, Sydney Bristow. And I promise you, I will do anything I can to protect you from what's out there in this world. Syd, I won't let a thing happen to you."
oh god... i am lost for words.. cai! this is just PERFECT!

Code:
A soft smile spread across her facial features, her hand finding its way to his. "You'll even protect me from big evil frogs, like Tobey?"
i remember tobey!

hey, cai... i love how you write sweet and fluffy updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks so much for sharing your ficcy with us... really... thank you so much! sorry for the lateness of my review.. have no excuse for that.. BUT still.. you should keep on writing!!! coz, you write so well. ;)

thanks again!

awww! read all 57 pages in one sitting (let me tell ya, it isn't easy, but i realized how Cai, Juju, & Gweer have such high post-counts). i wuved this sooooo muchlies!! :eek:scar: here's to you!! so awesome. can i be on the permanent Cai pm list :Please:

Aww... Thank you Gee, smartgirl2004 and Eva! :hug:

But um, just to clear a few things up... This fic is kinda finished... :whistle: So smartgirl2004, when you said you hoped nothing bad was going to happen... It's um, not happening? :lol: But anyways, I've added you both to the pee emmy list (smartgirl2004 and Eva) in case I ever do decide to write a sequel or something...

.. *runs far far away*

awesome story!

sorry it took m,e so long, i was sooo far behind..am again..just from 1 week!

ehhhhhhhhhhh

lol

great story non the less..i love it

thanks

kels

*lets out exhausted sigh*
I MADE IT! i just read all 57 pages....and now im tired!

haha i loved it, LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT

hmmm i g2g to dinner, all this reading has made me hungry (yes, its normal to eat dinner at 9.30pm)

can i reply 2mrw when im more awake???

LOVED IT THO!

*squashes JuJu*

Sorry Danielle, but...

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>This fic is finished.</span>

Just to make it clear for everyone... :whistle:

Back