Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! I hv a few

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes! I hv one

• No! I dun hv any

• Total voters
I use Internet Explorer. Aww, I really wanted to see it too. It had a nice title...Serendipity Street.

I'll try again tomorrow.

AliasALIAS said:
Sophie, your site works for me with a slash at the end of the URL. ^_^
[post="976222"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

me too! It's really pretty Sophie (y)

Kat...both of your pages are cool!! :D

Alias Anna said:
God I have a thousand. Most of them I don't use, but I'm really proud of my CPU.
[post="739726"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

wow i didnt know you could be proud of a processor, if thats the case im so proud of my amd athlon xp 1800+ because it has gotten me though tons of stuff well mostly just my video editing.

yendys47 said:
me too! It's really pretty Sophie (y)

Kat...both of your pages are cool!! :D
[post="976247"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It's good to know. Thanks ^_^ You are the cynthia who let a msg. :lol: I've found you. :P

Sophie said:
It works for me with Internet Explorer and Mozilla :blink: Let me know if it worked. ;)
Thanks for the compliment. :smiley:
[post="975525"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ooo, it works! I did what E said (put a / at the end of the url) and it worked. Wow, so pretty. I love the colours, they're soft and vibrant at the same time. Hehe, I'll leave a comment for you :smiley:

Gendo said:
I got my site a .com recently....we're still moving felgercarb over from the old site so check it out sometime....follow the link in my sig
[post="935751"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ahh the times they are a changing....

not with my site though, shes still there, and someone from AA joined my forums....I guess the site didnt offend her enough, but Im pretty sure the forum did..... :cool:

If ya mean me...nah...I'm not easily offended...lazy maybe*...if you don't, I'll retreat back into my hole, lol.

I have a couple of sites with not much on.

And one good one that I made at a dreamweaver course in the summer hols...but it's not online, only on disc.

Jai

*In a world where maybe means yes.

Back