Do you like what JJ has done with Vaughn?

Do you like what JJ has done with Vaughn?

• Yes the storyline is a good addition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's ok, but i prefer it to be less dramatic

• No, it's horrible. But S/V rules

• No, it's horrible, and S/V is not a good choice.

• Total voters
i'm bak and i see you've brought along some ppl hu are making fun of us S/Vs and what we think........... stephs back, so dun be like u were before.

I haven't brought anyone in to make fun f you. people make descisouns for themselves. I don't make them for them.

oh and about Steph. you don't have to say cos I have agreed to disagree you know.

Please discuss the topic. Support your ideas with examples. Please refrain from useless posting (a lot of "lol", "wateva", etc. can be a lot to wade through to get to something interesting for folks not directly involved--the majority--to read), personally-directed messages, and (especially) attacks. If you want to talk to someone directly, please PM them. Let's get this back on a cordial and productive basis, please, folks.

Dang! I'm not cut out for management!
;)

i love vaughn
even though at the moment i'm angry at him because i just watched 'the two'
(syd was so good in that) anyway alias would be so different without him
i think it would be worse, the show needs him
if sark is so good then why doesnt syd like him (touch down)
vaughn is so much more mature, caring, loving and considerate besides the fact he's married but that i'll change all in good time
everyone can see his love for syd in his eyes
my point is leave vaughn alone

the show needs him
yeah right. I could do without him. and syd would be better of without him.

if sark is so good then why doesnt syd like him (touch down)
cos she´s in denial about it.

vaughn is so much more mature, caring, loving and considerate besides the fact he's married but that i'll change all in good time
everyone can see his love for syd in his eyes
my point is leave vaughn alone
more mature, yeah right, he´s a boy who still needs to grow a spine.
yeah when he finds out lauren is evil. but no sooner then that will he leave her. what a guy huh, only leaves his wife if he´s forced to. he doesn´t have the balls to do it for him and syd. really a great guy.
what good is that you can see his love for her. he´s married to lauren. if he follows his love for syd he would be such a jerk to lauren. and yet he kisses her but goes back to his wife. looksl ike he wants syd to be the other woman. he wants to get around a lot. I wouldn´t be surprised if we find him in a strip club soon.

alias_mvjg said:
just want to say i love vaughn
he's so HOT
go alias_mvjg. sorry don't know your name. he so damn hot and i don't even care what others say. anyway i'm gonna see david anders near my birthday, and i think i'm gonna slip him a note saying "put your shoes on cos it smells and your not as hot as MV". :P

vaughnsmyguy said:
i'm gonna see david anders near my birthday, and i think i'm gonna slip him a note saying "put your shoes on cos it smells and your not as hot as MV". :P
That doesn't sound very nice.
-_-

maybe, but being as hot as DA is he would have people lick his feet clean :P

can put a note to MV saying pretty face but nothing more to it. :P

anyway, back to topic............

i think JJ has given the character a good storyline with the whole love traingle and all, but it is too dramatic..... vaughns the type of guy that wouldn't cheat on his wife, but Lauren cheating on him.... bleurgh....sheepo alert.

I don't like what they did with Vaughn, but i still love him... even if i'm a little bit deceived by his behaviour... but you can imagine that there is a real good reason to his behaviour!!
Tey can't not change a character like that, without good reasons!!!Do you really believe he's that stupid guy married with Loren, dreaming of Syd and doing nothing else in his little life???? Be honest, Alias is better than that!!! vaughn is gonna surprise all of you...

vaughnsmyguy said:
alias_mvjg said:
just want to say i love vaughn
he's so HOT
go alias_mvjg. sorry don't know your name. he so damn hot and i don't even care what others say. anyway i'm gonna see david anders near my birthday, and i think i'm gonna slip him a note saying "put your shoes on cos it smells and your not as hot as MV". :P
Lol...thats nice and alias_mvjg i totally agree MV is ssooo HOT

Back