Season 2 Do you think Sloane is Sydneys biological father?

Do you think Sloane is Sydneys biological father?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. No

• 3. Maybe

• 4. Why ask such a stupid question?

• Total voters

kylo4

Cadet
I think this because Sloane says that Sydney is like a daughter to him and maybe Jack doesn't know it. Also, my mom gave me this kind of lame idea. It's possible that they will end the season with Sydney tied up going brother/sister. Or Sloane had a kid with Derevko and that's why they're so close to each other. There could be a million possibilities but I'm just throwing around strange ideas.

I know it's stupid people but it could be a dumb plot twist thats all screwy if you know what I mean.

:rolleyes:

Jack knows how Sloane feels about Sydney. Sloane always made those comments to Jack too. Does that mean they had an affair and Syd is their daugther? Jesus!

That's all screwed up but knowing how the Alias plot always turns around and bites you in the ass when you least expect it, (like Francie getting murdered and replaced by the evil Francie) you never know what to expect.

Yeah but that's not gonna happen. JJ said he never intended to make Sloane her father but he decided to play with the idea after reading the fans reactions. So that's basically what he's doing. Playing with our heads.

The Bristow dynamic is the most important one in the show. Making Sloane Syd's father would ruin it. Show assassination anyone? Sorry.. but having watched the show since the pilot, I think that's not even an option

I agree too ...

That gonna be so creepy, if Sloane was Syd's Biological Father! (n) (n) (n)

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Don't even go there!</span>

Ugh.. I t is soooo horrible. Everyone in the show is totally attracted to syd. I wouldnt be surprised if kendal... ugh. Anyway kinda off topic but do you get the feeling that sloane and irina may have had an affair at one point?

o ya irina is soooo much cooler than sloane. She is so bold and she isnt insecure or scared of offending someone. I like her. I think in the end she will be good

Anyway kinda off topic but do you get the feeling that sloane and irina may have had an affair at one point?
I don't. He loves/loved Emily way too much. I doubt he would cheat on her.

Manu said:
Yeah but that's not gonna happen. JJ said he never intended to make Sloane her father but he decided to play with the idea after reading the fans reactions. So that's basically what he's doing. Playing with our heads.

The Bristow dynamic is the most important one in the show. Making Sloane Syd's father would ruin it. Show assassination anyone? Sorry.. but having watched the show since the pilot, I think that's not even an option
i agree with everything you said! it would ruin everything!
and i also was glad when irina told sloane off! :D

Back