Season 2 Do you think Sloane is Sydneys biological father?

Do you think Sloane is Sydneys biological father?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. No

• 3. Maybe

• 4. Why ask such a stupid question?

• Total voters
Yeah, it's possible, but I would hate for syd to have to find that out. She has been caused so much pain because of that man. It would be too cruel

yeah i agree with you quitegirl! it would just ruin syd's life if sloane was her father and cant imagine how jack would react!! but then again you never know with this show! thats whats so great about it nothing is predictable (spelling?)!! :D

they seem to really be going in that direction!! and it's creepin me out a bit! syd'd go nuts! :woot:

do you think she'd kill him anyway?

i do think that sloane is syd's dad because well looking back at firt season episodes there were many times that jack made references to "paternal instincts" while talking with sloane. not to mention this is alias i mean come on people this is the way it works: find out you work for bad guys, find out dad is a bad guy - then a good guy, find out mother was kgb, find out mother is alive, mother shoots you, end up missing for two years, man your in-love with gets married and evil guy is really your father - dont you people watch oprah!!

please nooo!!! but, again, this is Alias after all, and anything can happen. i don't think so, though

I don't think so there is no plausible evidence of that plus with the hole christmas present scene I doubt that Syd could be his daughter and then some how she just ends up with Jack. So i voted no... though I have a theory about Vaghn and his marriage

Back