Season 2 Do you think Sloane is Sydneys biological father?

Do you think Sloane is Sydneys biological father?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. No

• 3. Maybe

• 4. Why ask such a stupid question?

• Total voters
Manu said:
Yeah, he makes it sexual with everyone! Even with Sark! Ewww!
Not with Jack, though!

Manu said:
I don't know why everyone is so afraid of him. He's just an annoying little man.
He managed to engineer the downfall of the Alliance. I wouldn't mess with him. Kane's assessment was that all of Sloane's enemies were afraid of him--except Jack. He's an annoying little man who can manipulate and coerce others into getting what he wants done.
;)

I think that Sloane isn't sydney's father, but there has to be something going on. Or the rumor wouldn't be so strong, and talked about.

i have thought sloane is syd's father for a long time.
Sloane says he thinks of syd as her own daughter but in TTT he talked to irina about an agreement and irina didnt want him to talk about his love for syd

i dont think so. ya i think irina and him had an affair but I dont think syd is his daughter that would be a sick twist to alias. I mean JAck really cares for her if he found out he would probably throw himself off of a cliff. I think irina just is being protective of syd. I will admit the thought has crossed my mind sometimes but I dont think so

I'd have to say no, but I could see the writers taking that path because after all, you could have interpreted Irina's anger toward Sloane when he talked about Sydney in Truth Takes Time as having some bitter, angry that you brought it up type thing to it.

:angelic: Kate

As I've said many times, I can see it as a red herring, but not as something that would turn out to be true. I think that Jack and Sydney's relationship is one of the foundations of the series and if it were removed, the series would be in serious trouble. Making Jack an adoptive father, as it were, would make his position all the more poignant, to be true, but I think that the series requires the added punch of the biological tie.
;)

nah... impossible. irena flipped out b/c he was rubbing in the fact that he was there for syd's childhood and she wasn't. i think it'll be a red herring. the whole dysfunctional family thing's too basic to the plot

Some people think that Irina and Sloane had Sark together, do you think that's possible? Also, I know this is my topic that I'm doubting here but, don't you think if Sloane was Sydneys biological father then it would be a cheap knockoff of Star Wars.

Back