Does History Repeat Itself?

Hi everyone! I'm just now getting a chance to write the next chap....I know its taking me forever.....sorry! I'll try to finish it tommorow and type it by this weekend but it may be some time next week when I get it typed....sorry for the wait! Thanks for reading!

heehee...don't worry about taking so long...if that's how long creativity takes by all means take the time....we'll appreciate a well-thought chapter more than a thrown-together one....

but we'll always want more ;)

Hey all!
I have chapter 2 written and half of chapter 3 written but I havan't typed them yet. I'm spending my summer days at my parents office doing grunt work so they feel I'm not being worthless, which I don't understand because IT'S SUMMER!! You are supposed to be worthless, right? LOL! Anyway. I didn't forget this story, but I haven't had to much time to type it up, so ...umm...yea. Don't hate me...please! I'll PM everyone when I really update! I promise! thanks for understanding!
Love ya, Whitney!

:D :angelic: :cool: :P ^_^ :blush: :woot: :lol: ;)

Hey all! Here is chapter 2! Sorry for the long wait! Thanks for your patience! I'll try to get a new chapter up every Tuesday...so..um..yea. Anyway, R/R!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2- “Thoughts”

On the plane ride home, Ryan thought about none other that Abby, and of course, his last mission.
At the party, he successfully retrieved the artifact, with the help of Kelly, after briefly having to make-out with her. She seemed to enjoy it more than he did.
*Flashback*
“Kelly, guards are coming! Quick! Come Here!” Ryan quickly grabbed Kelly’s arm and pulled her towards him. He kissed her fiercely. The guards walked past them, thinking that they were a young couple still ‘that phase’ of their relationship. They pulled apart with an awkward silence.
“Um.. we need to find the artifact,” Ryan spoke up.
“Um.. yea.” She was grinning.
*End Flashback*
Could Kelly like him? He hoped not. He was happy with their friendship. Should he tell Abby about this? No, he thought, Unless it gave him the chance to make her laugh. Then, and only then would he tell her.
His mind drifted to how much closer It wasn’t much, but it was something. He still didn’t know how much more of this secrecy he could take. He didn’t like lying to his parents. He didn’t like keeping his feeling hidden from Abby, either. He had to tell her, but when? The debrief? Maybe he could tell his father about it and see what he thinks. But what was he going to say? ‘ hey dad, I work as a double agent for the CIA like you and mom did and I’m in love with my handler, and I know about protocol, but it worked out for you and mom so what should I do?’ Actually, that was good. He could tell his parents the truth and reveal his feelings to Abby. He didn’t have to act on those feelings, he just wanted to let her know.
He was disturbed from his thoughts by the pilot.
“ Ladies and Gentleman, we are about to land in the LAX airport. Please buckle your seat belts and return trays to the upright position, and as always, thank you for flying with Delta Airlines.”
After the plane landed, he got his bags, and went to his drop meeting with Sanderez. He went home and went to bed.
Sunday was going to be a good day. He woke up at 8:30. He had a meeting at 10:30 with Sanderez and lunch at noon with his parents.
Ten-thirty came around and so did the meeting.
“Great Job in Rome. We have analysts decrypting the purpose of the artifact. We have acquired a lead on another artifact but we aren’t sure where exactly it is, so until we figure it out, you can finish your paperwork and have some time off. That is all.” With that, Sanderez left, and so did Ryan and the other agents.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry its so short. I had to stop there because chapter three is the lunch and its really long...... :D :angelic:

Yello! Sorry for not keeping my wrod and posting it yesterday. I had to babysit! boring! The child didn't shut up all day...when I say this, I am being completely honest....no she shut up breifly, for like half an hour..anyway..on with the chap!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 3- “Confessions"

It was 12:05 when he reached the restaurant that he was meeting his parents.
“Sorry, I’m late,” he said, somewhat out of breath.
“It’s okay, we just got here,” His mother replied, “Here, sit down. How was…New York, was it?”
“Yes, we got the listing, no problems”
“That’s good to hear.”
“Are you ready to order, or are you still waiting for the rest of your party?”
“No, we’re all here,” Michael said, “but can you give us a few minutes to look over the menus?”
“Sure sir,” the waitress said and then left.
“Thanks.” Silence fell over the table as they looked over the menus.
“Are you ready to order?” the waitress said a few minutes later.
“Um, yes, can I get the chicken tenders with honey mustard and a side of fries?
“Sure, and to drink?”
“Sprite, please.”
“And for you, sir?” she said, referring to Michael.
“Uh, can I get a cheeseburger without tomatoes and a beer?”
“Yes, and for you ma’am?”
“Um…. is the Caesar salad any good?”
“I’ve never tasted it, but anyone who has eaten it tells me its very good.”
“Okay, I’ll have that with a diet coke.”
“Great, your order will be ready in a few minutes,” She said, taking the menus with her.
“Great.”
“So, Ryan how’s the market?”
“Umm.. it’s going great. The interest rates are really low, so it’s a great time to buy.” He hated lying, especially to his parents.
“That’s good.”
“What exactly did you do in Chicago?”
“I had to talk to a client about listing a house.”
“Um-hm.” Ryan could tell when his mother thought he was lying. That made him more nervous. He was lying, after all, but his mother now knew it. Michael was soon to catch on, too.
“What?” Ryan asked, trying to hide the fact that he knew that she knew something was wrong.
“Oh, nothing. Except I just caught you in your own lie.”
“Huh?”
“You said on the phone that you were going to New York, but just now I asked what you did in Chicago. You didn’t do anything to correct me, so, where did you REALLY go?” He sighed. He might as well go and tell them. He would have someone to talk to about all of this, everything he couldn’t tell Abby, anyway. He loved talking to her, but he couldn’t say what he felt about her, to her. He could say that with his parents, and he didn’t have to lie about it. He bent down and got a bug killer.
“Mom, Dad, I work for the CIA. I know you know what I’m talking about because I know that you both worked there. I am a double, too, so basically, what I’m saying is that I have the same life as you, Mom. I mean exactly the same. I lie to everyone, and I’m pretty much in love with my handler. I want out so bad, I don’t want to be a double anymore. I wouldn’t mind working with the CIA sporadically even, I just want out of this life.”
“Wow, that’s a lot of information to get in thirty seconds,” his mother said, surprised to receive all of that in the short amount of time.
“I’ll say.” So was his father.
“So, you aren’t mad at me? I mean, for lying all those times and not telling that I work for the same people that you did.”
“Of course not, honey.”
“We understand that you couldn’t tell us.” Beep Beep Beep! The “Beep” was telling them the bug killer was no longer servicing them. About that time, the waitress came back with food.
“Okay, here are your chicken tenders,” she said placing them in front of Ryan, “and your salad, ma’am,” placing it in front of Sydney, “and your cheeseburger,” placing it in front of Michael, ”tell me if you need anything. Enjoy.”
“Thank you.” Not much else was said. Just small talk was made. They couldn’t talk about what was on their minds, so that would have to wait.
After lunch, Ryan asked to come over for dinner. He had to talk to them, mostly his dad, about Abby. He had a meeting with her that afternoon, and was going to talk to his dad about it afterward, over dinner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did quote a charachter from Friends in there, Judy Gellar, "That is a lot of information to get in 30 seconds." The episode is soo funny! Anyway.. I know you'll hate me for this, but I won't be albe to post next week, I'll be at camp....*ducks* sorry. I'll be back on Saturday, so I'll TRY to have it up on Minday or Tuesday....I sowwie! Ok off to PM people....thanks for R/R! The nest chap is called "New Intel"

Back