History Always Repeats Itself

that was REALLY GREAT!
OMG, FANTASTIC!
Syd and Martina, LOL....i think my mum would have a hayday if i said something like that, hehehe
and its Mitchel, *sighs* AWWW
does he have something he cares to share?
like maybe they destroyed the colition? OR does he say he doesnt give a fcrap about them beign seen together, cause hes TOTALLY falling for her?
you pick then let me know, k?
thanks for the PM, that was REALY well done!
SO PPPPLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE UPDATE!
BADD CLIFFY!

ok here's the next chapter have fun reading!

Chapter 10

“Mitchell we’ve been over this”
“Come on Martina, you need to hear this”
“I need to or you just want me to”
“The Coalition know that you’re a double”
“What? How do you know?” Martina began to panic
“We have to get you out of here” Mitchell said calmly
“When did you find out?”
“Early this morning”
“What’s going to happen?”
“I’m taking you to a safe house”
“But what about the meeting in Vancouver, I want to be there” Martina was becoming more and more agitated by the minute
“You life is at stake here, there is no way in hell you are going to Vancouver, now we have to go now before they come after you!”

Martina raced upstairs where she found her Mum and ran to her sobbing
“They know”
“Martina what are you talking about?” Mitchell walked in at the time and said
“The Coalition found out that Martina is a double, we need to get her to a safe house.” The next few minutes was full of tears as Martina said goodbye to Sydney but eventually Martina and Mitchell were on a plane, heading to a safe house in Holland.

The first few hours were spent in awkward silences. Martina just trying to comprehend what happened and Mitchell not knowing what to say himself. Finally once they were seated on a couch each with cups of coffee Martina asked
“How did they find out? What mistake did I make?”
“It wasn’t you. Do you remember Daniel Falzon?”
“Yeah?”
“Yeah well he leaked to the Coalition?”
“He what?”
“I know, he seemed to live for the job”
“Sounds familiar”
“Well anyway, he was found to be a mole, he’s under US government control now but not before he leaked about you to Sark”
“That son of a b****”
“So we have to wait here until hopefully we are able to infiltrate the meeting in Vancouver and gain control over all Coalition offices.”
“And if we don’t?”
“We’ll think of something then, Witness Protection most likely”
“Great, that’s just great” Martina said glumly.
Conversation soon stopped after that, however looks were exchanged. Martina would look at Mitchell, then he would look up and she would look down and so it continued until Martina stood up and said
“I’m going to bed”
“Ok see you in the morning” Mitchell replied. He attempted to stay up all night to keep guard but early the next morning exhaustion took over and he fell asleep on the couch.

Martina walked out to the lounge that same morning and found Mitchell sleeping on the couch. Trying not to disturb him she made her usual morning coffee however she was soon greeted by his presence,
“Hey” He said shyly
“Morning, do you want some coffee?”
“Yeah, that would be great, listen Martina I think we need to talk”
“Oh yeah what about?” She replied nonchalantly
“I think you might have an idea”
“Mitchell, you can’t keep doing this, especially when I have no where to run to, my heart has already been broken enough I’ve told you that”
“I know and I’m sorry but I think you need an explanation, please just let me explain, please”, Martina looked at him closely for a moment or two and then sighed and said
“Oh alright fine”

How was that, i know it didn't answer too many martina/mitchell questions but don't worry next chapter!

fabuloso!! next chapter...how about now!?!?!?! hehe, anyways, great chapter, update soon, and thanks for the PM!!

agh!!! dont leave us like that
the next chap better come freakishly fast
or -----> :Ph34r: <----- will come for you
thanks for the pm

Tanya :beret:

i L-O-V-E-D it!
totally AWESOME!
but you left us with a SEMI cliffy, AGAIN!
sheesh what is it with those stupid things? granted i do it, but not THAT often!
UPDATE! PLEASE!!!
thanks for hte PM btw!

I just read this it is really good!!! Can I get a pm?? I read this A/N amd it made me laugh.
I think it's the heat, it was hot today it was not funny - Sydney where i live it reached 40something degrees, for you americans that's 100 something farenheit(don't know the spelling) not sure exactly of the clacualtions but it was damn hot! anyway i am now going to have a cold shower and go watch nieighbours! cyaz later

I was frekin cold here it was like 15 degrees farenheit. and that is cold!! ti was snowing and we got a delayed start cause of it!!! HEHEHE!!!

Chapter 11

Mitchell sat Martina down on the couch and then joined her, however he soon stood up – out of nerves and started to pace
“Ok Mitchell stop, that’s annoying me. I hate it when people pace.”
“I think I need some coffee, do you want some?”
“Mitchell I am sitting here waiting for you to tell me something which you made out to be so important and you are going to get coffee and besides we just had some no more than 10 minutes ago”
“I need the coffee, I am that nervous. I swear as soon as I get I will talk”
“Ok fine get the coffee and yes please I’d like a cup too. Milk no sugar”

5 minutes later Mitchell came back with two cups of coffee, sat down and took a deep breath.
“As I said to you a couple of days ago, I fell for you hard the moment we met. However I knew nothing could happen, you’re an undercover gal and a fellow CIA agent. We would either both be fired or transferred or shot dead. I threw myself into work and tried to forget about my feelings for you. You have no idea how hard it was to give you counter-missions and act professional when I just wanted to pull you into in my arms and take you home where I could care for you and look after you. The amount of times I came home and had a cold shower, I’ve lost count. Instead I had to wish you luck while you went on some life-threatening mission.” At that stage Martina lifted her head and looked at Mitchell, tears forming in her eyes.

Mitchell continued
“That kiss we had in Greece opened my eyes, seeing you so vulnerable and scared. I knew nothing could be the same again, just trying to do my job around you became a chore, something that I used to love I hated. Don’t get me wrong Tina, having you come into my life was the best thing but also the most annoying and complicated thing.”
“Mitchell I…..”
“Wait let me finish otherwise I might never. So I wrote down everything that happened in Greece. I thought that by doing that it would prove that I had no feelings for you. However when I saw you that day at the docks. I couldn’t keep my feelings for you a secret and knew that I could no longer be your handler; it was becoming way too personal. So I gave it up, but then you turned up on my doorstep, and I just blurted out how I felt. And then at the docks. I knew I had to say goodbye because there was no way that we could have a relationship with the coalition still functioning but you looked so heartbroken, and I felt just as bad as I knew that I had caused that pain so I kissed you. Afterwards I regretted it as I knew that it would only put you in more pain. But I want you to know that I don’t regret the kiss, just the timing. So that’s where we’re up to I suppose
I know that I haven’t been a great guy these last couple of weeks. But I want you to know that my feelings for you never changed. I just made stupid decisions that weren’t consistent. I am so sorry and understand that once the Coalition is defeated that you no longer want to be with me. Ok so that was it. I am now going to have a shower, once again I am sorry”

He stood up and left Martina alone and went to have his shower in the bathroom which adjoined his bedroom. (a/n they have separate rooms each with their own bathroom)

Mitchell got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around himself and walked out into his bedroom. Suddenly stopping he saw Martina on his bed
“I forgive you”

ok how was that?? please review
Emma

awwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet. ^_^

More, More (y)

I started reading this a few weeks ago, and just read the last couple chapters. Its just so cute, and loved how u made their first kiss - strip off and kiss me :P :D jks.

Anyway bye for now.

Luv phoebs

:santahi:

I know :blush: it's been a while... 🍅
:sorry:

“I think I need some coffee, do you want some?”

😆 i don't think you need more coffee :rolleyes:

having you come into my life was the best thing but also the most annoying and complicated thing

hehe remember me something :lol:

I knew I had to say goodbye because there was no way that we could have a relationship with the coalition still functioning but you looked so heartbroken, and I felt just as bad as I knew that I had caused that pain so I kissed you.

:depressed:

"I know that I haven’t been a great guy these last couple of weeks. But I want you to know that my feelings for you never changed. I just made stupid decisions that weren’t consistent. I am so sorry and understand that once the Coalition is defeated that you no longer want to be with me. Ok so that was it. I am now going to have a shower, once again I am sorry”

aww :love: go with him!!! :angelic:

Mitchell got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around himself and walked out into his bedroom. Suddenly stopping he saw Martina on his bed
“I forgive you”

yeah seeing him half naked must help 😆

ok how was that??

it was great! wonderful! awesome!!! 👍
:sorry: i didn't review that much these last updates...exams are coming and i'm pretty busy...i know it's not a reason 🍅
you evil can't let us like that! :nonono:
we need more!something like :xoxo: :poke:

:smooch:

Scialet :santasmile:

Awww!!!
Great chapter, I wonder what's going to happen now :naughty:
:lol:

Thanks for the chapter, and I'm sad to learn that you are going to stop coming on AA

how wasit? HOW WAS IT?!?!?!
well it was AWESOME! lol....short *coughs* but awesome! i LOVED it!!
lol....she ofrgives him, lol..YAY....bed thing...*raises an eyebrow* *ponders* ill let it pass, for now.....wheres my s/v?!?!?! lol, jks..that was really great!
thanks for the PM, and PLEASE update SOON!

ooooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh. I got ur pm. Damn it you have so much restraint. I'm an Aussie too and i've promised myself to remain spoiler-free, but i can't help looking at pics. arrrrgh. Good luck an remember that the aussie thread is there for you if you need help. lol

Anji

great chap.
whats going to happen next??????

(btw,alias_obessesfan you have a lot of strength if ur going to go spoiler free until Alias airs in oz. i couldn't do it but good luck)

Back