English Clique!

im only in year 10 but in a couple of weeks yr11,12 and 13 will all be gone so the school will be half empty. are u doing your a levels this year?

I'm English. I live in the South and I didn't know anyone British here until I read this! Not one of my friends likes alias so I have no-one to talk to about it! (sob sob)

i'm not english or a big fan of tea... in fact i hate tea!!! But i have this obsession with the royal family and prince william and princess diana. I'm just a huge fan of that family... i think they're just interesting!! well maybe not camilla parks and prince charles but...

YAY!!! another Brit actually in the UK among us, ok, i make the list:
Lilly
JoeysHero
alisydas
ukaliaschick
Rambaldi_Follower
and ME!!!

wow! really cool that other ppl understand my pain at not seeing the same episodes as everyone else! we're soo behind in the UK! grrrrrrr
sorry if i left anyone off the list! and everyone who is English but not living here! hey 2! LMAO!

oh and joeyshero - ya im doing my a levels this year! ARGHHH! LMAO! freaks me out when i say that!

*~Loz~*

Espionage said:
wow!  really cool that other ppl understand my pain at not seeing the same episodes as everyone else! we're soo behind in the UK!  grrrrrrr
i know it's really annoying cos everyone's talking about it in the forums, it's not spiolers for them but it is for us ! argh!

What episode are you on in the UK? But I know how you feel, everyone is going on about the season finale, and we're only on 2.14 here (in South Africa) it's just not cricket!

Is that before or after Phase One? Not to keyed up on the names of the episodes, but I know the numbers...I'm a numbers oriented person

HI ALL! i just had my FRENCH ORAL!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!1
by the way, rambaldi follower... I LOVE THAT QUOTE!!!
soz...
but AHHH! I HAVE THREE DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOO! and at the same time YES!

Hey Lilly, where u been girl! seems like ages since u been online! how was the french, ergh comes 2 mind! lol!
Weather is sooo sunny and I'm in a happy mood, trying to brave up the courage to ask person i like 2 my end of year ball! AHHHH, im such a wuss!

*~Loz~*

English tea rocks! the original and the best! (well, sorta, know that tea comes from china, malaysia etc but traditionally drunk in England so that makes it original dont it!! :lol: )

*~Loz~*

English tea is so much better than American tea.

to quote Becky Bloomwood, "The tea over there can't compare. When I asked for some, they gave me a little cup with a teabag in it. And the cup was see-through."

:D

Very cute! I'm not english, but I do fall under the tea-drinker category. I think I'm actually addicted to it. I should work on getting addicted to something healthy, shouldn't I? Or just chocolate...

Back