English Clique!

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
English tea is so much better than American tea.

to quote Becky Bloomwood, "The tea over there can't compare. When I asked for some, they gave me a little cup with a teabag in it. And the cup was see-through."

:D
OMG omg! beckyyyyy! you rock and you're soo funny and most of all... you know your brands!!

I know! it in Buffy dream as well the one were Buff's mum dropps the cup and say's u sure ur ready!
but it is Willow saying... "the monkey has no Pants!" in french!

I KNOW! buffy and angel together, and b4 he was bad, and awwwwwww oz and willow when they first started going out! sweetness! bless, i loved those 2 couples, im gonna miss buffy when it goes, though it has been pretty rubbish recently!

*~Loz~*

lol, season 2 rocks! i did like them when together! and i must agree it is beginning to decrease in favourbilty!
but i am still sad it is leaving!
Angel is brill at teh mo though!
the whole Connor thing is though! only been good since then !

If only i had Sky! :( hopefully Channel 4 might show Angel but im not banking on it! always seem 2 miss out on stuff! i used 2 like roswell high - did u ever watch that! pretty tack but was quite fun!

*~Loz~*

I'm not English but I am Scottish. So technically I'm British. But I have a Chinese step-gran,an Italian step-greataunt, my friend's dad is German and my mum has a cousin in Australia and has a friend who is married to a Polish bloke, so I like to think I'm from everywhere. I just wanted to say that they shouldn't give British accents to villians in American TV shows or films. Millions of Americans are going to think that British people are evil. Not ALL British people are mentally unbalanced, sexually repressed, sociopathic, pychopathic homicidal maniacs with slightly effeminate voices ( that accounts for 50% of the population at the most! ). Just wanted to get that of my chest.

Yay! more ppl, and scotland is cool1 i've never been there but i'd like 2 visit! and this is the place 2 get stuff off ur chest!! LMAO - -its true, bristish only ever seem 2 b villains in US series, i mean even though spike is good he did start off as the BIG BAD! sorry, back 2 buffy again! and yeah they always have 2 sound aristocratic in their voices - we aint all like that!! LOL that sounded londoner didnt it!!

*~Loz~*

I KNOW!!!!!1 we should write a pitition! to make British people acted more british! though giles good xpample of good brit but too brit for somepeople, not me other than the accetn and teh liking tea!

has ne1 got decent channel 5 reception on thier tv cause i dont and they have bought the rights to show alias and angel off of channel 4. and something else i think but i cant remember what else
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

i love dark angel but i hardly ever watch it cause i have youth group on on a saturday night and so it is sometimes the only chance i have of seeing my friends on the weekend.
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

i go to me dad's on sats so don't see it either, i have seen teh 2nd series but not the 1st!!!! i know! i am mad! but hey ! thats me!

ZANER NOOOOO! POOR HIM! soz! buffy on last nite on sky one! 3 eps left and 6 angel AND NO SCRUBS LEFT this season! NOOOO!!!! finally not as good as last year! hehehe, but still good!

is that the one where he goes blind (ooppss, semi spolier 4 those who havent seen the 7th series). i havent seen it but i have been cheating and reading all the transcripts of it.
andi have started on angel i know i am so sad but i do get so bored and i like to know what is going on in the days of modern television. not when u have to wait like another 2 years just to see the last series.
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

Back