evanescence

Evanescence is probaly one of the only bands out there that actually makes "rock" music. Not pop-rock, punk, punk-pop, alternative, etc, but REAL rock. They have a few other songs that are not on "Origin" or "Fallen", like the song "You" and "Goodnight"; but you can download them off the net. They are probably one of the only really good goods with a lead singer who is female. Amy Lee is a future Rock and Roll Hall of Fame contender, take my word for it!

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Evanescence is probaly one of the only bands out there that actually makes "rock" music. Not pop-rock, punk, punk-pop, alternative, etc, but REAL rock. They have a few other songs that are not on "Origin" or "Fallen", like the song "You" and "Goodnight"; but you can download them off the net. They are probably one of the only really good goods with a lead singer who is female. Amy Lee is a future Rock and Roll Hall of Fame contender, take my word for it!

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:
Just a little tidbit, I heard from someone else at another board, that Amy Lee has asked people not to download "You" for it being a personal song...BUT everything else you said I agree with...A good song to download is "Away from Me"...I know I already said that, I just had to say it again!! ^_^ EVANESCENCE ROCKS!

Hi everyone! :hi:
My name's nattie and I'm doing Evanescence for a music project at school. If you have any interesting facts about them that you think would be good for me to know I would really appreciate you either postign it or maybe PMing me?
I also have another question about them. When they first came out there were rumours about them being a Christian Rock Band (Not really sure what that means) so if you know what this is about please tell me! :angelic:
Thankyou!!! :D
nattie :flowers:

ok they arent a christian rock band, they said so themselves ^_^

i could go find some articles if you want :smiley:

eeeeeee thats so awesome that you get to write on them!

the tickets are on sale! but i dont htink ill get to go :(

ok they arent a christian rock band, they said so themselves

i could go find some articles if you want

eeeeeee thats so awesome that you get to write on them!

the tickets are on sale! but i dont htink ill get to go 

No, no you musn't go to all that effort! I just would like to know about this Christian Rock Band thing and any facts off the top off your head! I do NOT want to make you work!!! :D But thankyou for offering, that was really sweet of you!!! :angelic:

You get to do a music project on Evanescence :blink: how cool!!! yeah from memory, som,e people thought they were a 'Christian Band' but they've staed they're not, and their CDs were pulled from Christian Music stores after Ben said a something along the lines of 'wtf are we doing there?' when asked about their CD being in Christian music charts, Amy said that he didn't mean in it a bad way of something, he was just kidding etc, :lol: I can't believe I remembered that from the top of my head, now if only that worked when it came to school work.. :lol: and have y'all also heard the version of My Immoartal when the whole band (drums, guitars) are playing near the end, or is that the same on in the link? Oh yeah!!! and also I'm going to their concert here in Aus. next year :reallyexctied: and that's awesome that they're having a concert that's on your bday Aria!!

Back